SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:54 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:After watching episode three again (skipping most of the GD..booooring!) I have two comments:

1. Matty is now solidly my favourite Bachelor. The way he was with Laura (whether she is F1 or not) just seemed natural. His innocent giddiness was endearing. IMO previous Bachelors seemed to portray more of a "sexual hunger" (for lack of a better term) during their SD. Matty so far is just so sweet!

And

2. What was .... -Gets cut off by Leah -  giggling

But really, what was number 2 Elise?? What was the second thing you wanted to tell Matty??

I just watched this bit.  

This is classical subliminal thought conditioning.  They are already getting us to associate Elise with the number "2" in our heads.  I'm not even joking - this is an actual psychological phenomenon that advertising companies (and magicians) use all the time.

I was pleased and interested to see that the girls were so supportive of Elise.  She got the biggest cheer when her name was read out on the date card.  She must be a very special person for others to warm to her so quickly - including many people here!

I also noticed her IG posts are absolutely full of supportive comments from her friends and teammates.  She seems to be buoyed by a whole sea of people who love her which I will keep in mind if she is F2. She is coming across as very genuine so far IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Thanks for the update on Epi 3. Can't wait to watch! Matty seemed to really want to savor that kiss with Laura. He was like a schoolboy running home to mom - "I did it!" I like the premise of their date - not too over the top, plenty of time for conversation, better opportunity to see if a person fits with you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Just wow on Laura's date! I don't think I've laughed so much and then when Matty and Laura were just drawing each other with no words and the looks they were giving each other :fanningfan you could just feel it...but then I thought the kiss will top this date off but seriously that kiss was HOT ! I had all the feels....Smiley I don't know if Laura is F1 but the fact she tells him when she falls in love she falls hard, worrys me a little... Finally we hear Elise! I am everyone else here in thinking damn you Leah for cutting Elise off!! Seriously though wasn't Matty curious in what she was about to say??!! Also I want to add that you can tell Matty isn't into Leah in fact I swear every time he looks at her I see anger or disgust? IDK but but he is very uninterested in her.. Mattys not dumb he can tell who's causing the drama... JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 pm

@LeapofFaith I agree 100%. That was a WOW date. Feeling the feels between Matty and Laura.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Just finished watching and I agree - Laura and Matty's date was WOW. I loved it and I really like her. I could totally relate to her having verbal diarrhea when she was nervous at the beginning of their date. I use to do the same when I was younger - always felt to the need to fill in the empty spaces in the conversation.

As for Elise - I feel that I don't know her at all so have no connection with her at this stage. She is obviously well liked by the other contestants but if TPTB don't start showing more of her soon the general viewing audience won't relate to her either.

Now as for Leah - well that girl is just there to win - like it's a competition - she probably has no real interest in Matty.

Also - does anyone else think that many of the girls look the same. I am really struggling to identify each girl when they are in a group situation - especially if they are sitting as I can't work out their height to help me. One minute they have their hair out, then it's in a ponytail, then in a top knot - they all look the same! :crazed By the time I sort them out half of them would have left the show.

Still loving Matty as the lead - I'm finding him refreshing after Richie, Nick and Zac who were not the most eloquent Bachelors.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:41 pm

I haven't watched EP3 yet, just read the updates here and the first kiss clips. I really do very much in love with Matty, his boyish charm is what drawn me to him last season, and it's just even more endearing when he is all giddy after kissing Laura. It feels so real to see this boy falling in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 am

Hanging for a sneak peak from tonight's episode
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 am

Yes @Sundy......wonder if we get new information for you to make more SCs...keeping fingers crossed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:36 am

Sneak peek for tonight. Cobie causes drama. Jen says Cobie "plays sweet but she's a hustler"

Well, Jen, if you had hustled like Cobie did maybe you'd be in F7 too  cheeky

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:53 am

Hahhaha so true.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

Speaking of which, did anyone else see that "Guess Who, Don't Sue" article by DM about an unnamed contestant who is being portrayed as sweet and innocent but is actually a feisty chick who gets into brawls?  Think I know exactly who that is. laugh out loud

ETA http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4744720/One-Bachelor-beauty-drunken-punch-up.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 am

Gosh this single date tonight is super under wraps.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose