SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Cobie talking about how she has dated in a while because she doesn't want to get heartbroken. Talks about her ex and being heartbroken. Cobie said it was really hard because her ex was her best friend and that's what she wants. Matty asks Cobie if that's how she approaches relationships - as friends first because that's what he likes and does.

I can see why Matty would be interested in Cobie even if just friends and to see where it goes because that's how he seems to be in his past relationships... friends first

I believe this is how he described his relationship with GL during that season....so I kinda believe him on this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 am

Maybe it's just me but Matty actually comes across more genuine to me with Cobie than he has on any of his other dates.

No gimmicks, no pretending-to-not-be-able-to-play-tennis, no "lines", no flirting "games", just Matty.

I like it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 am

Body language could not be more different to last night.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe it's just me but Matty actually comes across more genuine to me with Cobie than he has on any of his other dates.

No gimmicks, no pretending-to-not-be-able-to-play-tennis, no "lines", no flirting "games", just Matty.

I like it.

This makes sense if he sees her as a mate yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am

But Matty still holds her head for the kiss with his hands...in the twitter gif that Bobette brought over. I am now convinced that the hand to the head move will be his approach to kissing this season laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am

mercieme wrote:But Matty still holds her head for the kiss with his hands...in the twitter gif that Bobette brought over. I am now convinced that the hand to the head move will be his approach to kissing this season laugh out loud

I wonder if he had training? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe it's just me but Matty actually comes across more genuine to me with Cobie than he has on any of his other dates.

I like it.

laugh out loud @AllAboutLove I thought the complete opposite! I thought he seemed stiff, and not his "kiddish" self. Love that we all see/feel different things!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:58 am

I liked the date with Cobie. I don't think she would ever be F1 but I liked who Matty was with Cobie. Felt more real and not as produced/scripted. More of who Matty said he is... a slow-burn type person who is friends first. I don't think at all that Cobie is that person, but I liked the glimpse of Matty I saw that didn't feel like an "act" to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I liked the date with Cobie. I don't think she would ever be F1 but I liked who Matty was with Cobie. Felt more real and not as produced/scripted. More of who Matty said he is... a slow-burn type person who is friends first. I don't think at all that Cobie is that person, but I liked the glimpse of Matty I saw that didn't feel like an "act" to me.

IA with this assessment, very well said even though I haven't watched....but this is how Matty was with GL IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 am

Bobette wrote:

I like it.

This makes sense if he sees her as a mate yes

Yeah I definitely think Matty sees Cobie as a mate, even if trying to see if there's more, I don't see that happening but it didn't take away from what I think Matty has said - consistently - what he is wanting and what he has had in past relationships.

What I was liking was that it was more like Matty how he would be day to day, rather than the guy who acts like he has to be "on" so much which to me feels more like a game a bit.

It also makes me get another sense of what Matty has said that's how his past relationships have started - friendship first. Which makes me think that Matty how he is usually in a relationship is more the best friend guy than anything else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:10 am

GD - game about Matty and Matty asking questions regarding himself and girls answering

Florence is doing really well!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:12 am

Did they go El Cheapo with this GD....preview looked like it was being held on the mansion grounds is why I ask....also no GD card read or are all the girls on this GD...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose