SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 am

@Sundy I feel like it's Alex but I also feel like Alex may be the one to walk away later which is why Lisa and Laura are crying at a CP.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 am

@Sundy.....I am leaning towards Alix or Elise because of the index ring but it could be Tara as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 am

So interesting. Mattys comment fits with Elise's story and I can't see her being hidden for any longer and be a plausible F2. Time will tell
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:09 am

Actuall guys, I have the SC for the nail polish that the girl is wearing on the date, will post in the SC thread now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:12 am

It appears the "Other promoters" list on Tenplay gets updated every episode.. which is how I found this:

Creepy 2-on-1 date... held at haunted homestead cantstopl Are Liz and Jen the ghosts of girlfriends past Matty?? laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Dsc-4891-2_orig
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1476844252
Source:appi ghost hunts and bella vista farm ghost tours
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:24 am

The bike riding date and Matty saying something about spending the rest of my life with the unknown woman, is either Elise, Tara or Alex.
Whoever it isn't out of Alex and Elise, gets the wakeboarding SD.
If the woman tonight is Tara then she gets the Moroccan themed single date, so technically it isn't her first SD
Nor is the hockey date Elise's first SD, as has been noted by a number of people.
Maybe the SD is Michelle, she does stay around for a while and the write up would fit her profile. And after all she should get a SD because she got the first rose.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:26 am

Sundy wrote:What are people's thoughts. Who is the girl on the single date?  I'm missing tonight's episode as I will be out to dinner. Please update the thread please. I'm dying to know if it is Elise

@Sundy I'm hoping tonight will be Elise, as it ties in with Matty saying "she could be the one", or whatever he said last night, which wouldn't make sense if it was Alix, and would then lay the groundwork for the OTT hockey/hot tub second date. IMO it's the only way for her to have enough traction to be a plausible F2, let alone F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:56 am

I feel that whoever gets their first single date in episode 10 will leave the same episode, probably Michelle or Alix. It will be a case of, we have to give you a single date because you are the last one left now, but they will realise there is no connection and this may be the walk out?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:20 am

hey does anyone know where i can find that awesome f1 kiss music that someone posted from other f1 seasons??? i need to get it in my head so i am ready in case it is elises date tonight, and they play it Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 am

Oh I am confident it is Elise. Otherwise the whole show has gone to the dogs. I love a good underdog.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:hey does anyone know where i can find that awesome f1 kiss music that someone posted from other f1 seasons??? i need to get it in my head so i am ready in case it is elises date tonight, and they play it Hugesmile

Snap. I was thinking the same thing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 am

Ladies, here you go...F1 music. I am only staying up late so i can read your comments and know who got that biking SD laugh out loud

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting videos here of F1-kiss theme music for past seasons (originally was SamFrost/F1 theme music for BachAUS2/Blake). This way can be used to compare for any kisses for Matty's season

BachAUS3: SamW/Snez

BetteAUS1: SamF/Sasha

BachAUS4: Richie/Alex

BetteAUS2: Georgia/Lee

Lee's first kiss with NEW music:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose