SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 am

I think he stayed classy - good job....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:@mindless According to posts, Alex said in a podcast yesterday he has no interest in being the bachelor. My unicorn love grows.

I love Alex as well and I might even believe him since he wasn't interested in BIP either. We still don't know what he'd say if he had an actual chance though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:29 am

Good interview, kept it classy and admitted Bryan was the better choice.

He's "almost getting to a happy place". Perfect timing. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 am

yes, imagine that... although he's looked happy for months in all of the 'fan' photos I've seen!  cheeky
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am

That's a good interview. I feel that the next lead is his if he says yes and I don't think he will say no.
Still think look-wise, he reminds me of Luke Pell.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:34 am

He's doing a good job at campaigning for the lead. Excellent job really. After all the salt and shade, I'm rooting for him laugh out loud And I don't even think he's all that and a bag of chips.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:41 am

Alanna wrote:He's doing a good job at campaigning for the lead. Excellent job really. After all the salt and shade, I'm rooting for him laugh out loud And I don't even think he's all that and a bag of chips.
& I do think he's all that and a bag of chips and I was iffy until finale night. Rachel, by trying to sabotage him, actually solidified the #PeterforBachelor base. Can't wait to see him propose at the end  thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 263a .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:51 am

Classy, classy. Zero shade. Came across really well IMO. Good job Peter!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:02 am

I think Peter's totally fake and is just continuing his part of his plan all along. Not buying it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 am

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:He's doing a good job at campaigning for the lead. Excellent job really. After all the salt and shade, I'm rooting for him laugh out loud And I don't even think he's all that and a bag of chips.
& I do think he's all that and a bag of chips and I was iffy until finale night. Rachel, by trying to sabotage him, actually solidified the #PeterforBachelor base. Can't wait to see him propose at the end  thebachelorettefinale - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 263a .

Haha, I wanted him as Bachelor before, but I was still ready to shade the heck out of him for his change in stance and whatever he was doing with Rachel. But yeah after ATFR and these interviews, go for it Peter. (I will still be shading him though laugh out loud)

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 am

He's very politician-like and knows exactly what to say to appear gracious and mature, despite what he says behind the scenes and on social media. Eh, props to him at playing the game well. I'm excited to see him propose too! Wonder if people will finally admit that Rachel was right and he was just manipulating her and would never get to that place with her, even if she picked him and they dated? That he wasn't the most reasonable contestant ever, as it wasn't about the engagement or the 9 weeks that was the issue, but Rachel herself? I'm guessing not, but I look forward to those mental gymnastics by viewers! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am

Linds911 wrote:@Brill Totally agree! Now Rachel is saying is she wants to take her time with Bryan uh hello that's exactly what Peter wanted to do hmmm dizzy
rofl setting double standards. Without a doubt it was all about the proposal and.the diamond ring. I MOAA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd