SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am

bleuberry wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Basically the extent of his SM shade are all likes. Literally hasn't publicly said one bad thing since filming ended IMO. He's apologized, called his comments stupid, said Rachel didn't settle, and wished her happiness. More importantly, now we're getting to see these people off the show post airing which is more telling to me. I'm liking what I've seen so far, as the least petty and bitter one of the bunch. JMO.

I give my vote for Bryan as the least bitter and petty out of the bunch. Jmo

During airing, yes. I meant post finale. But that's for another thread. Hugesmile

Granted it's only been a few days, I don't think anyone has shaded each other in 12 hours. Progress guys! laugh out loud

OT, sorry, but I have not seen or any shade at all from Bryan toward Peter. Answering questions about how seeing Rachel with Peter made him feel, IMO, isn't shade.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Billysmom yes, I would have respected Peter is he admitted his feelings for Rachel never grew. I respected the heck out of Brooks for leaving to give Des a chance for happiness. I think it takes a better person to risk losing the lead to be honest and give the current lead a real chance for happiness. But, I think Peter got stuck in his own he habits and his desire to possibly be the lead was strongest of all.

Peter was happy days after leaving Spain and upset Monday night. I thought time healed wounds? Apparently, Peters wounds are reopened by tv cameras and an opportunity for more tv time?

Oh and stop liking pictures of your ex. It is just kind of creepy. JMO.

This was the common thread over and over again with Peter in past relationships. He even mentioned it himself on the show about looking in the rearview mirror with tears running down his face when referencing his past relationship. Even if the women in his past eventually had to cut him free because he couldn't commit, it wasn't his fault. It's never him. It's his hurt, not hers. All about him. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I give my vote for Bryan as the least bitter and petty out of the bunch. Jmo

During airing, yes. I meant post finale. But that's for another thread. Hugesmile

Granted it's only been a few days, I don't think anyone has shaded each other in 12 hours. Progress guys! laugh out loud

OT, sorry, but I have not seen or any shade at all from Bryan toward Peter. Answering questions about how seeing Rachel with Peter made him feel, IMO, isn't shade.

Didn't Bryan say Peter was "wish washy" since the finale? I could be wrong but I read somewhere that's what he said.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:45 am

Bryan when directly asked (as he has been many times) what was it like for him to see the break up, he said it was frustrating to see Rachel cry and go through what she did emotionally with someone who was wishy washy and didn't know what they wanted vs himself who was all in and ready to commit. IMO he's not lying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:55 am

@Rolly yeah, and I don't think that's shade. He was asked in multiple interviews, how seeing the Peter/Rachel break up made him feel. He said what @GuardianAngel above said. Imo that's not shade at all. That's the part which Bryan has to do now, as the F1, answer questions about Peter and Rachel. He's been doing that really well, IMO.

I'm still confused, why Peter decided to like that Rachel picture. Imo he's a really confusing person, not straightforward at all, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 am

Too add to that, Bryan also said when they were together there were no tears no arguments, it was effortless to love her, vs crying disagreements etc. That is what his frustration was. He speaks about the relationship, and not the person directly.

He has been very clear and concise in explaining what he felt. The only comment he made about the guys is "its always difficult to see your fiancé dating 30 guys" which always brings in laughter, in a jokingly manner because since when does your fiancé date 30 guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am

Well I for one think calling someone wishy-washy because they didn't feel ready to propose marriage after a few dates a bit unkind. It's great that Bryan falls in love quick and was ready to put a ring on it straight out of the limo, but not everyone is so lucky. It doesn't mean they're trying to intentionally confuse people or play games. Feelings can be confusing. Not that I even found Peter's stance confusing in the least, but obviously I don't expect Rachel to settle for less than she wants, so it ended as it should. I still think Rachel was the one making things confusing rather than Peter, but that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Rolly yeah, and I don't think that's shade. He was asked in multiple interviews, how seeing the Peter/Rachel break up made him feel. He said what @GuardianAngel above said. Imo that's not shade at all. That's the part which Bryan has to do now, as the F1, answer questions about Peter and Rachel. He's been doing that really well, IMO.

I'm still confused, why Peter decided to like that Rachel picture. Imo he's a really confusing person, not straightforward at all, IMO.

That's just it what is shade/mean/critical is just another person's he's just telling the truth. I think calling Peter "wish washy" was negative and unnecessary. He could have gotten his point across without using those words. JMO. I was just responding to Bryan not saying anything negative, I think that was negative. 

Honestly, I think post finale they are all trying to play nice with each other. I'm hoping it will stay that way.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 am

@Rolly I agree, they're all trying to be nice. Rachel and Bryan have their standard answer ready, and they haven't added anything to it.

I'm actually positively surprised that Peter has stayed off liking negative comments on ig, I was expecting him to be there already. Good for him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Too add to that, Bryan also said when they were together there were no tears no arguments, it was effortless to love her, vs crying disagreements etc. That is what his frustration was. He speaks about the relationship, and not the person directly.

He has been very clear and concise in explaining what he felt. The only comment he made about the guys is "its always difficult to see your fiancé dating 30 guys" which always brings in laughter, in a jokingly manner because since when does your fiancé date 30 guys.

Relationships are hard. I didn't see the struggle Rachel and Peter had as a bad thing. They struggled and got to the point that they realized they were in different places. I saw more loving, tender, romantic moments between them than struggle.JMO. Of course Bryan's relationship with Rachel was effortless, he was all in night one, saw her as his girlfriend and was falling in love on their first date and was telling Rachel everything she wanted to hear. All in, no questions, no conflict is not reality.JMO. I'd like to have a heart to heart with him in 6 months.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 am

so I'd like to know, if saying the other guy wish-washy is a shade, what is the nice, classy way to answer the "how do you feel " question ?
It's not snarky, I seriously want to know. 

For the record, I think all are moving on, and that's great. I wish all three the best and shill all they want, take all opportunities coming their ways.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:52 am

If Bryan and Rachel calling Peter wishy washy and manipulative isn't shade, just telling the truth, then Peter's likes weren't shade either, just telling the truth IMO, because those likes were all things I was thinking and saying all season long  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 263a .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd