SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:35 pm

From just following SM, Peter has been branded as being genuine and there for the "right reasons" and not there for the bachelor gig. His SM fans give him a pass on everything and anything, it actually blows my mind for the things he has done that other contestant have received hate for, Peter gets love on SM. It's like he is St. Peter to them and walks on water. So to me it's not just because of the bach gig, but imo because Peter acts like he is so above the other contestants and that he is such a big deal. And the thing is, to me Peter's actions have proven he will shill just like the rest of them and before the season even ends and nothing more real or genuine about him despite the many SM comments he likes that say he is. It's been a pattern IMO with Peter, on and off the show, that his actions don't match his words and from early on I believed Peter's main intent to go on the show was to be the Bachelor in a strategic way and using Rachel in a way I haven't seen a contestant use a lead before. To me, Peter is not into Rachel at all and is just playing a strategic game and is the most unconvincing F2 I have seen in a long time. Nothing about Peter rings real or genuine imo but manipulative and phony. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:40 pm

I am going to share it again. I was around models to know exactly what is going on.

Agencies want their model skinny, like real skinny. They do not authorize any fat. In order to maintain this, they "suggest" to throw up what they eat because "they have hundred of models available if they want too".... so models do it, BOYS and GIRLS..... after a while it becomes a second nature to do it. You eat, you throw up, you eat, you throw up. And your stomach has shrieked so much that you do not need to eat much.... until you reverse to bulimia and you throw up again and again. So you alternate anorexia and bulimia to stay skinny, afraid of any fat you get, obsessed to remain skinny.

It is indeed a mental issue but in modeling most of the time generated by agencies. You can get out, if you stop modeling and remain an healthy diet and exercises. if not, you are doom to gain a lot of weight. If you look at Calvin Klein models, they all look the same... starving faces. If you look at the cat walk, you will see the bones out their shoulders, their arms and legs so thin.

Eating disorder is a complicated disease. One day you are healthy, the following day, you are not. Yes the person is probably too sensitive and weak to do it but lets remember that modeling start very young and young adults are very sensitive and easy to manipulate.

So Peter was not an exception IMO. I am happy for him that he went out of this and today he looks healthy. Good for him for finding a way out. One way to do is to talk about it and remove the guilt and shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 pm

@GuardianAngel I wasn't saying YOU were personally turning it into a negative more like I don't see how TPTB will turn his struggle with an eating disorder into a negative that will turn around to bite him. The term "bite" has a negative connotation and if somehow his eating disorder would make it into the storyline, I personally don't see how it will be a negative. If anything, it will ensure peter comes out of the breakup with more sympathy than he was already gonna get.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 pm

^^ I am not convinced of that. I think most people do see it as a weakness. Someone who has no control, someone who is messed up. For me it takes a lot of courage to get out of it... but the majority of people will not see it that way and consider it a mental weakness

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 pm

So let me try to get this straight, the issue with peter is that he is loved by people and they fail to see his shortcomings; People aren't criticizing him in the same level that they do other contestants. But how is that peter's doing? why is it HIS fault that social media seems to love him so much? Shouldn't that be attributed to his edit? I'm sorry but if people were leaving positive comments on my posts, I would be liking them as well. As for the comments he liked in reference to Bryan, we now know he never pretended to like Bryan to his face either, so there is no two-faced character there.
As for the peter playing rachel bit, I still don't see it so I'm not gonna comment on that
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:58 pm

The Peter I have seen is very self righteous. His looks have allowed him to expect the best from women without having to give much in return IMO. Peter has gleeful enjoyment of the OTT fanning his worshipful SM fans give him and very low tolerance for few negative comments that come his way IMO. Watching this show from the beginning has shown me that fans can become non fans when a cast member becomes the Lead. Peter deals with negativity with great difficulty and IMO his Bachelor run will be fraught with emotionally grueling times for him. TPTB are experts at emotionally breaking the Lead down. I am interested to see how Peter's fall will be orchestrated in favor of pumping up the perfect edit for the next Ette....who will be the fan favorite he does not choose. All the things that made Peter look good this season will be used against him next season as the Lead. If he gets the role...it will be be another contentious season IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:12 pm

My opinion on Peter has very little to do with edit or SM liking him - especially since my opinion has been such long before the season even aired. I really couldn't care less if the whole of SM loved Peter, edit or not. Likewise, if SM disliked Peter or he got a bad edit, it wouldn't make me like him more. I stand by my opinion on Peter. I find him to be self-absorbed, hypocritical, manipulative, immature, and phony. That's just how I see him. Just as those on SM see him opposite. It doesn't have to be agreed upon or seen the same and as I was pre-season I am totally fine being in a minority when it comes to Peter nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My opinion on Peter has very little to do with edit or SM liking him - especially since my opinion has been such long before the season even aired. I really couldn't care less if the whole of SM loved Peter, edit or not. Likewise, if SM disliked Peter or he got a bad edit, it wouldn't make me like him more. I stand by my opinion on Peter. I find him to be self-absorbed, hypocritical, manipulative, immature, and phony. That's just how I see him. Just as those on SM see him opposite. It doesn't have to be agreed upon or seen the same and as I was pre-season I am totally fine being in a minority when it comes to Peter nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 4256136633

Thanks for clarifying. It just seemed from the previous post that the issue was peter's popularity. Hugesmile
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My opinion on Peter has very little to do with edit or SM liking him - especially since my opinion has been such long before the season even aired. I really couldn't care less if the whole of SM loved Peter, edit or not. Or if SM disliked Peter or he got a bad edit, it wouldn't make me like him more. I stand by my opinion on Peter. I find him to be self-absorbed, hypocritical, manipulative, immature, and phony. That's just how I see him. Just as those on SM see him opposite. It doesn't have to be agreed upon or seen the same and as I was pre-season I am totally fine being in a minority when it comes to Peter nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 4256136633

ITA with every single word! :yes: I personally find him to be super-fake and someone who was on the show with no intention of giving it a real shot IMO. Now that he is done playing with the emotions of the lead, he continues playing with the emotions of his SM followers IMO. IMO He is a troll.. Pete-troll. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:31 pm

FashionLover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:My opinion on Peter has very little to do with edit or SM liking him - especially since my opinion has been such long before the season even aired. I really couldn't care less if the whole of SM loved Peter, edit or not. Likewise, if SM disliked Peter or he got a bad edit, it wouldn't make me like him more. I stand by my opinion on Peter. I find him to be self-absorbed, hypocritical, manipulative, immature, and phony. That's just how I see him. Just as those on SM see him opposite. It doesn't have to be agreed upon or seen the same and as I was pre-season I am totally fine being in a minority when it comes to Peter nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 6 4256136633

Thanks for clarifying. It just seemed from the previous post that the issue was peter's popularity. Hugesmile

My post wasn't about Peter's popularity on SM itself (since if it was, I would state that Dean is more popular given he has more followers than Peter). My post was talking about Peter being seen as genuine by SM/media and him not being on the show to be the bachelor but solely for Rachel. I posted this because there's been plenty comments this season by his followers and on SM who have stated such. 

That's what my post was talking about and my reasons given throughout this season, even pre-season, going back to his HIS YB book, his FB post 2 years ago about being nominated, his liking a FB post 2 years ago about strategy to get to F2, his saying he applied himself a year ago, him being on the show itself and IMO strategy to get to F2 by playing the hard-to-get role, his IG story video post-filming with lyrics to that same song about "dreaming about being a big star", his many SM likes about how he is so sincere, genuine, and there for Rachel and different from any other contestant, and so on. 

To me, there's a pattern of evidence that I have yet to see from other contestants on Rachel's season like Peter has that is public that indicates his desire for fame and to be the bachelor. While I am sure all contestants want that too, imo Peter's pattern of evidence is proof to me that Peter is no different from other contestants, despite how his SM followers claim otherwise or his likes of comments that claim otherwise. 

Again, JMO and not trying to convince anyone else. As stated before, I am well aware I am in a minority when it comes to Peter but hope that even if so my opinions will still be respected even if disagreed with.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Seabear wrote:The Peter I have seen is very self righteous. His looks have allowed him to expect the best from women without having to give much in return IMO. Peter has gleeful enjoyment of the OTT fanning his worshipful SM fans give him and very low tolerance for few negative comments that come his way IMO. Watching this show from the beginning has shown me that fans can become non fans when a cast member becomes the Lead. Peter deals with negativity with great difficulty and IMO his Bachelor run will be fraught with emotionally grueling times for him. TPTB are experts at emotionally breaking the Lead down. I am interested to see how Peter's fall will be orchestrated in favor of pumping up the perfect edit for the next Ette....who will be the fan favorite he does not choose. All the things that made Peter look good this season will be used against him next season as the Lead. If he gets the role...it will be be another contentious season IMO.
All JMO

bold: so so true. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Oh I respect everyones opinion and I'm not looking to change them. I'm just trying to understand the basis in which these opinions are founded on. I'm not following what these contestants are liking as closely so that's something I can't even comment on. The few likes that I have seen don't seem that deep IMO. But from what I have seen so far of peter, he seems to be some one who is family oriented (He seems to be with his family most weekends from his insta stories), he's almost always working and he volunteers from time to time. I'm not saying he's not like any other ordinary contestant who is looking for his 15 minutes but for me, I'm yet to see any ACTION to support this. The same way I'm not calling Bryan a playa because of his seemingly player vibez until there is any tangible ACTION to proof he actually is one. If someone sees peter as hypocritical, manipulative and whatever else, that's fine. I just personally haven't seen anything he's done to point me to this adjectives.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd