SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:30 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 1f49c

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 8367-910 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 I_got_13 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Keepit100 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Whether or not Peter wanted to be bachelor or his "goals" before joining the show have zero to do with his feelings for Rachel. He didn't know her until he got on the show. He felt a connection with her right away. He was "pleasantly surprised". Many people saw that connection and Rachel felt it too. It's not fake or an act, IMO, because some thing like that cannot truly be faked. He touches Rachel plenty. He's not as forward and touchy as TOG, but shows affection in many other ways. If you don't like somebody, you don't focus in on them, listen, and pay attention to the details as he does with her.
He hasn't been manipulative. He's been honest with her the whole time. I just don't see how some see him as some evil mastermind looking to break her heart and then kick her to the curb, all for what?? What does he have to gain in that? It doesn't fit with his character one bit, IMO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 pm

As of the ESPY awards, where she apparently gushed about Peter enough that some people there thought he was the winner, Rachel doesn't seem to be mad at Peter for his SM behavior and IMO she is the most personally affected.  

She must look at it as shilling for the show and keeping people interested in tuning in, especially on her poorly rated season IMO. I have to admit it works because seeing him like things that indicate he might win keeps me tuning in even though I follow this board and know better.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:04 am

I would use Rachel's following words to say why I think Peter was playing for the Bachelor gig all along and used Rachel as a means to an end IMO. This is exactly how I and many others saw Peter this season. Rachel clearly agrees IMO.

That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:07 am

coolangel wrote:I would use Rachel's following words to say why I think Peter was playing for the Bachelor gig all along and used Rachel as a means to an end IMO. This is exactly how I and many others saw Peter this season. Rachel clearly agrees IMO.

That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

All JMO

@coolangel,
This is what I have seen since week 3. I really liked there first 1:1, but it never grew and it felt like Rachel was trying and Peter wasn't IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:16 am

Keepit100 wrote:Whether or not Peter wanted to be bachelor or his "goals" before joining the show have zero to do with his feelings for Rachel.  

I definitely think it has something to do with Peter's "feelings" for Rachel. And I fully believe that Rachel clued into this herself when she wrote in her People blog about how Peter was giving her just enough to stay around. Sorry but to me, that sounds exactly like someone who is strategizing and based on Rachel's own words, IMO she agrees.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:18 am

coolangel wrote:I would use Rachel's following words to say why I think Peter was playing for the Bachelor gig all along and used Rachel as a means to an end IMO. This is exactly how I and many others saw Peter this season. Rachel clearly agrees IMO.

All JMO

I agree with the bolded. I never got the feeling that he was truly interested in Rachel at all, but he definitely seemed to want to stick around for as long as possible imo. I think his goal all along was to get far enough to become the next Bachelor imo. Just an impression, feeling or whatever. I truly do not get the appeal of him and I really hope that he does not become the next Bachelor. All JMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:31 am

Peter is not a bad guy. He has many good qualities.

However, I am so tired of watching him and Rachel now. It like him saying "I am falling in love with you, but I will not propose to you if you pick me, even though I know a proposal is what you really really want." It's like Rachel is begging. C'mon, you signed up for the show. You know the deal. What are you so set on not proposing but dating only?

IF on the 1% he is her fiancé, I would question why Rachel has to go to him all the time for SHV? Why did he put her on the Chicago-LA-Dallas flight home on July 4th? Why did she have to hole up somewhere and he's free to go out and about?

It doesn't sound like a very loving and caring finance, but someone just takes and doesn't give, IMO. Just for these things, I hope he is not her fiancé.
All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 am

All JMO
:claphands exactly this IMO. Rachel's own words confirm for me that Peter was strategizing just to "stay around" and IMO he did that because he had a strategy to get to F2 to become the Bachelor just like he liked that comment on his FB. To me, this is not some guy who was just went on this show for the "adventure" and certainly not because of Rachel. Peter has a decade long of evidence of interest specifically related to the Bachelor/ette and it's not his words but his actions, actually going on the show and imo playing games with Rachel (per her own words in that blog) that indicate to me that was the most important thing to him and he never had any real interest in Rachel IMO. It doesn't make Peter some evil person (that's reserved for far worse behavior for me personally) but it definitely makes me think he is manipulative and phony and anything but genuine and real when it comes to Rachel.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

All JMO
:claphands exactly this IMO. Rachel's own words confirm for me that Peter was strategizing just to "stay around" and IMO he did that because he had a strategy to get to F2 to become the Bachelor just like he liked that comment on his FB. To me, this is not some guy who was just went on this show for the "adventure" and certainly not because of Rachel. Peter has a decade long of evidence of interest specifically related to the Bachelor/ette and it's not his words but his actions, actually going on the show and imo playing games with Rachel (per her own words in that blog) that indicate to me that was the most important thing to him and he never had any real interest in Rachel IMO. It doesn't make Peter some evil person (that's reserved for far worse behavior for me personally) but it definitely makes me think he is manipulative and phony and anything but genuine and real when it comes to Rachel.

JMO

It doesn't get much better than this. ^ nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 4256136633
Well, I guess it could. TPTB could tell Peter to Eff himself and give the TB gig to someone else. Then all Petey is left with is shilling just like any of the other ex cons. Protein shakes and vitamins yet again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:45 am

I don't take liking a comment on FB (when was this, a year ago or more???) as any indication of his feelings for Rachel. It's irrelevant. He didn't know her or of her at that time. He has said he wants to be with her outside of the "bubble" with hopes of leading to an engagement. He clearly feels he needs more time to really get to know her before proposing and wants to do that outside the show. How is that strategizing for the bachelor gig? Yes, something is holding him back from going "all in" and I think it is doubt.
To assume he has scripted out the last 10 years of his life and every action to lead to this point is far fetched, IMO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 am

All that work and 10 years of planning. Can we just let the guy have his well-earned season? laugh out loud

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd