SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:Like I said a few days earlier, IMO Bryan just has to watch Rachel practically attacking her family in his defense to know that he is not the default F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud He got the FIR over Peter Night 1 and he'll get the Final Rose over Peter at the end of this journey IMO. Nothing default about it IMO. He got the winner's Epi 5 date and Rachel chose him to get matching watches with which she wants to pass down to her children. She might cry while eliminating her F2 like most bachelorettes but her heart only belonged to one and she has made it very obvious who that was during the season IMO.  Smiley

All JMO

And only Bryan met her friends who nominated her for the Bachelor.
Rachel asked Bryan if his family would accept her BEFORE she asked Peter if he's brought a black girl home.
She gave Bryan GR rose before she gave it to Peter.

All the signs are there, imo. I don't know if it's always Bryan from day 1 but definitely not default, all Jmo.

Yeah I don't see how anyone can look at her reaction after Bryan's ILY or her super raw and genuine ITM of "Yes, my head is spinning, I'm in a bit of a whirlwind, and I'm falling in love. I am letting myself feel all the feels! And it feels good!" and think Bryan is default choice. I've never seen Rachel gush about anyone else like that or have that look on her face when talking about someone else. And that's not even including all the external valdiation she's given him. Let's be real - if it was Peter (or just for laughs, Eric) for her, she would have NEVER worn that watch in front of them. That's just stupidity.

I don't think it was Bryan from day one. I think Bryan was the person she felt the strongest physical connection to and had the best banter with, but Peter seemed more trustworthy and husband-material to her, so they were tied or maybe Peter was in the lead for the first few weeks. I do think Bryan made a huge leap week 5 and it was game over week 7. It seems like her heart knew what it wanted, but it took a while for her brain to be absolutely sure. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:08 pm

SFoster wrote:If we believe that Rachel and Bryan have gotten to know each other in SHV visits since filming, what are we to believe?  She got engaged to a man she barely knew. She said yes, and got to know him later. wow. That is not what she said all season. She said she believed in going slow to get to know a person, that she didn't believe in love at first sight, she didn't believe in the fairy tale, that she wants real, honest, open, etc. So she got engaged for the fairy tale, and figure it out later.
Yes, Rachel was very skeptical at the beginning and thought Bryan was too good to be true. But step by step she could see he was very real and was showing her that the fairy tale was very real and possible. She was getting to know him during the show as much as it was possible while they were able to be without others only for one night. But she said she was testing everybody for how real they were without cams being around during FSDs. And she said that one of them melted her barriers and I believe it was Bryan because only this amount of affection and love was able to do that. And by the end of the show she wanted him as much as he wanted her. But without living together it's impossible really to know anyone. And during SHV visits they've gotten to know each other even better!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
SFoster wrote:Yes, but now Bryan knows that even though she gave him the FIR, she thought he was a douchebag while doing it. laugh out loud  I don't get that at all. But that's what she said.

Now I love Rachel but she's a d@mn liar laugh out loud

THANK YOU for saying this.

Now I said in another post that Rachel may have thought Bryan was a douchebag after the 'sloppy seconds' comment. But later I thought about it and I say there is no way in hades Rachel ever thought that about Bryan.

She was showing off for her friends.

She may have be unsure whether she could believe all the sweet nothings but she was always into him. ALWAYS.

Last edited by kerriway on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 pm

@coolangel Thank you for those! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Maybe Rachel was so worn out before the finale that she flipped a coin to decide who she would choose cantstopl

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:34 pm

coolangel wrote:Like I said a few days earlier, IMO Bryan just has to watch Rachel practically attacking her family in his defense to know that he is not the default F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud He got the FIR over Peter Night 1 and he'll get the Final Rose over Peter at the end of this journey IMO. Nothing default about it IMO. He got the winner's Epi 5 date and Rachel chose him to get matching watches with which she wants to pass down to her children. She might cry while eliminating her F2 like most bachelorettes but her heart only belonged to one and she has made it very obvious who that was during the season IMO.  Smiley

All JMO

I so agree with you. Bryan is soooo not a default F1. If Peter is F1 ,he will be the default because Rachel wants Bryan & as of HTD she was "visibly" falling in love with Bryan.
I have enjoyed watching their love story and it was clearly shown imo.
I have watched their parts from the beginning and Rachel has been narrating their story very well.What Rachel has said to/about Bryan throughout the season clearly indicates that Bryan was IT for her. imo ---Bryan wants what she wants and he wants it with her----.
She was in doubt at first because she didn't believe good things happened to her when it came to men (epi.5). Bryan was too good to be true . She found out that he is for real & she is over the moon---imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 am

All JMO
:Thanktwo I agree
Yes all "the things"  you say above are so true. I also think Bryan all along has not been concerned with the other guys. He said sthg to the effect that he cdnt control what happens with her & the other guys. He seemed to hv a good attitude all along & self belief. She also loved that he only focused on her despite any drama going down around them. That is why 37 is a great age for men being mature enough imho.
The matching watches to me imo were Rachels way of rewarding & reassuring Bryan that he was her F1. I hvnt seen any doubts from her over Bryan after she realised he really was authentic & presenting his real self. Her eyes when she sees & speaks to Bryan are huge & sometimes like she wants to drink him in. Her crying after Bryan's mom accepted her showed how important that was to Rachel, she was most nervous meeting his family. I didnt see that with Peter.
The breakup with Peter(if it is him) where she us in floods of tears seems kinda normal to me. She was in tears after that 3on1 with Eric & that to me wsnt a hard choice. So she feels bad hurting people & shows it. Remember how sad Nick was sending Raven home despite knowing his F1. I just try to imagine myself having 2 or3 men I hv spent 10 weeks building love with, then I have to hurt 2 of them & say goodbye forever. But just once I wish they wd tell the F2, I'm so sorry it is not you but I found my soulmate in another relationship.  Harsh but true.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:27 am

Found it, so in this Espys red carpet interview Rachel says “I went for the one that I wd typically run away from“, that has to be Bryan. She said in their 1st date how she was trying to sabotage things & that she typically didnt believe good things happened to her in love. So I am now 99% sure of Brachel. Looking forward to finale & proposal. Hopefully he puts some into Spanish, :sprinklehearts

https://youtu.be/MyGu6nt56k4

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:43 am

is it monday yet? cheerleader awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:28 am

84 hrs and counting!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 147251_0002-450x0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 147251_0003-450x0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 147251_0004-450x0
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:33 am

Squeeeee always the best and most exciting night of any season!! I hope the final couple will immediately be chatty and social on sm, snapping up a storm!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan