SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmberTrails Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 pm

I think the guys knew who was the final one when they saw the matching watches Bryan and Rachel wore for the hometown dates.
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Here's her blog July 25th, episode 9, at the very end. She says "guess again".

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

Last edited by SFoster on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Yes, but now Bryan knows that even though she gave him the FIR, she thought he was a douchebag while doing it. laugh out loud I don't get that at all. But that's what she said.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 pm

This interview with CH makes me think it's not Bryan as well. Because to me it doesn't sound like CH is a fan of Bryan, yet at the end he says she's engaged to a great man

Imo CH and Bryan aren't too fond of each other. Bryan doesn't follow him on Instagram and i wonder what happened

Where is this notion that Chris Harrison doesn't like Bryan coming from? I cannot find the link and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an interview with Chris Harrison at the start of the season where in fact he said Bryan is a good guy? 

And I know there was a story where he joked about Bryan keeping all of his and the crew's backs aligned during all the flying throughout the season, obviously because he's a chiropractor. I have seen zero evidence that Chris Harrison is not a fan of Bryan's and so his saying Rachel is with a great guy somehow is evidence against Bryan being Final 1. 

As for the default - whatever, to be honest. The fact of the matter is no matter what any lead says, there will always be people who think someone else was the better option and yes, I'm sure some Peter and Rachel fans will declare her sobbing and saying things like "I think I'm making a mistake" as proof that she picked Bryan as a default. Hell it's already starting with the claims that all her glowing and discussing how happy and in love she is with her fiance is her faking to try and convince people she didn't make a mistake. Sure, okay, whatever. To each his own. 

IMO, as I said in another post (and I have no desire to rehash all that again), Rachel has already fairly accurately summed up what she was going through during this period in that ABC News interview and basically told people exactly how and why she made the decision she did before the episode even aired. But let's face it, most have been listening to and hearing what they want to all season and basically parsing what works for what they want to happen and ignoring everything else. 

As I've said, I have no doubt that Rachel had very strong feelings for Peter. To me that's obvious and I've never believed she was set on Bryan from the beginning. But I equally don't buy that she was only madly in love with Peter and settled for Bryan because he was going to propose. Default Final 1's in my opinion do not get the FIR, multiple one on one dates, get gifted a hugely expensive gift that she knew would likely upset some of the others and get a matching one that she wears around the other guys. The lead doesn't get ready to throw down with her own family for default Final 1's. 

Like I said, people will believe and see what they want. It's like the ones who still pop up on Nick's Instagram saying he should have picked Raven or the really delusional ones still crowing about how JoJo should have picked Luke. And on and on and on. As far as I'm concerned, whatever happened in the bubble of the show happened and since then Bryan seems very happy and confident with his life, Rachel cannot stop crowing about how amazing and perfect her fiance is and Peter is busy liking comments that shade Bryan.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 pm

coolangel wrote:Like I said a few days earlier, IMO Bryan just has to watch Rachel practically attacking her family in his defense to know that he is not the default F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud He got the FIR over Peter Night 1 and he'll get the Final Rose over Peter at the end of this journey IMO. Nothing default about it IMO. He got the winner's Epi 5 date and Rachel chose him to get matching watches with which she wants to pass down to her children. She might cry while eliminating her F2 like most bachelorettes but her heart only belonged to one and she has made it very obvious who that was during the season IMO.  Smiley

All JMO

And only Bryan met her friends who nominated her for the Bachelor.
Rachel asked Bryan if his family would accept her BEFORE she asked Peter if he's brought a black girl home.
She gave Bryan GR rose before she gave it to Peter.

All the signs are there, imo. I don't know if it's always Bryan from day 1 but definitely not default, all Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

If we believe that Rachel and Bryan have gotten to know each other in SHV visits since filming, what are we to believe?  She got engaged to a man she barely knew. She said yes, and got to know him later. wow. That is not what she said all season. She said she believed in going slow to get to know a person, that she didn't believe in love at first sight, she didn't believe in the fairy tale, that she wants real, honest, open, etc. So she got engaged for the fairy tale, and figure it out later. Oh my.

When Andrea told her she didn't get a fairy tale vibe from Eric, that he was more real about things, Rachel's face said it all. Oh well.

ETA: I had said Constance, it was Andrea who said that to Rachel. Sorry.

Last edited by SFoster on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

This "default" theory presumes Rachel is desperate, so she accepts Bryan's proposal (feel free to cue the "she wanted a ring so bad," "didn't want to be the first bachelorette to walk away without a proposal" arguments)

A relationship is only as strong as the two humans involved in it. Finding precursors to what worked, and what didn't in previous couples sets us as being our best presumptive selves. An Instagram post does not a relationship make.

Let's give the woman some credit and wish her well on her journey. She makes a choice for herself, not for America.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:34 pm

SFoster wrote:If we believe that Rachel and Bryan have gotten to know each other in SHV visits since filming, what are we to believe?  She got engaged to a man she barely knew. She said yes, and got to know him later. wow. That is not what she said all season. She said she believed in going slow to get to know a person, that she didn't believe in love at first sight, she didn't believe in the fairy tale, that she wants real, honest, open, etc. So she got engaged for the fairy tale, and figure it out later. Oh my.

When Constance told her she didn't get a fairy tale vibe from Eric, that he was more real about things, Rachel's face said it all. Oh well.

They all get engaged to people they barely know. laugh out loud laugh out loud That is the show. They spend a collective of 48-72 hours together before getting engaged. Rachel and Bryan are not the exception IMO. What matters is where they take their relationship from here IMO. Either they'll work out in the real world or they won't. Whether TPTB showed their love story or not makes no difference IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 pm

SFoster wrote:Yes, but now Bryan knows that even though she gave him the FIR, she thought he was a douchebag while doing it. laugh out loud  I don't get that at all. But that's what she said.

Now I love Rachel but she's a d@mn liar laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 20634780_160684861171332_3890354515991330816_n
bacheloretteabc
Could you think of a more romantic place for a proposal? #TheBacheloretteFinale
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWF3RPBBhH/?tagged=thebachelorettefinale
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:47 pm

coolangel wrote:Like I said a few days earlier, IMO Bryan just has to watch Rachel practically attacking her family in his defense to know that he is not the default F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud He got the FIR over Peter Night 1 and he'll get the Final Rose over Peter at the end of this journey IMO. Nothing default about it IMO. He got the winner's Epi 5 date and Rachel chose him to get matching watches with which she wants to pass down to her children. She might cry while eliminating her F2 like most bachelorettes but her heart only belonged to one and she has made it very obvious who that was during the season IMO.  Smiley

All JMO

@coolangel This post exactly. word score  

I have only seen one Love Story this season and that is between Rachel and Bryan and IMO it has been blatantly obvious. It also seems mature and with a good potential for RL success. IMO

With the other assorted contenders... I have seen infatuation and friendship but nothing remotely close to lasting IRL love. IMO.

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 pm

IMO, they are one of the few couples who's relationship was front and center the entire season.  I mean, it was
right in your face!    laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan