SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

This far along we didn't have three left, and one of which is a man of color so showing two men who are white would give away that it was Peter and Bryan, however, having one black and one white would give away that either Bryan or Peter was let go at F3.  

Looking at that screen shot of the F3 isn't Peter in the slot for the F3 position, I know that was years back and they may have changed it up.

They could have shown some FRC shots from behind the F2 guys at the FRC podium, showing only their shoulder and getting a frontal view of Rachel.  And they could have shown another shot of a different leg coming out of a limo.

I was thinking the same thing you were about the F3 lineup.  Seems to me there was a case (or two) in which the lead had a last-minute change of mind, and that is when the middle person became F2.  I'm certain it is not always true that F3 is placed in the middle, but often enough that it was worth noting.  This is only from my memory.  I have no stats.

Exactly. TPTB could have done countless tricks to hide skin color, hair color, etc and make it look like any other season with the normal 2 cast showing up at the FRC.  
Season of laziness.  IMO

Or they have only one person left by FRC time, so they can only show one person getting ready, getting out of the limo and standing with Rachel at the FRC.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 626

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Well, it's highly speculated by myself and others that there is only one for the FRC, but TPTB could still have used the approach for the previews as they have in the past to make to make it appear as if there were 2 is my point.
Instead, IMO, TPTB have been very stingy with previews and given nothing but the same stuff. The one foot out of the limo. No Neil Lane, no nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 pm

@Kashathediva I don't think they did that in previous seasons when there was only one guy at the end so really they're just following the same edit from the looks of it.

Maybe they wrap up that storyline, will Peter propose, by that being (assumed to be) the reason Rachel didn't pick him @pavalygurl. Not really fair to the final couple though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's highly speculated by myself and others that there is only one for the FRC, but TPTB could still have used the approach for the previews as they have in the past to make to make it appear as if there were 2 is my point.
Instead, IMO, TPTB have been very stingy with previews and given nothing but the same stuff. The one foot out of the limo. No Neil Lane, no nothing.

ITA! :yes: IMO TPTB are over the season and are banking on Pachel fans to drag them over the finish line. laugh out loud laugh out loud Which, if I might add, is working IMO coz inspite of all the #gates, there is still enough chatter that Peter might be F1. When the fans are doing all the work for you to build the suspense, why bother? cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 pm

coolangel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's highly speculated by myself and others that there is only one for the FRC, but TPTB could still have used the approach for the previews as they have in the past to make to make it appear as if there were 2 is my point.

ITA! :yes: IMO TPTB are over the season and are banking on Pachel fans to drag them over the finish line. laugh out loud laugh out loud Which, if I might add, is working IMO coz inspite of all the #gates, there is still enough chatter that Peter might be F1. When the fans are doing all the work for you to build the suspense, why bother? cheeky

All JMO

Agree. Monday will be a Petal/Pachel meltdown that we haven't seen since Deana chose Jesse over Jason. I can here the cries now. The audience at the AFTR was actually booing Deana and had to be quieted multiple times. People were crying in the aisles. Suspect

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 pm

@Kashathediva Do you think the in studio audience for ATFR will be that clueless?  I'd think those who have tickets are pretty aware of the F1 this time.  Unless TPTB specifically trolled for Pachel fans and gave them tickets.  How early in the season are the tickets issued? 

I agree the meltdown on SM will be rough.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:18 pm

@alwaystulips
Each season is different. I had a couple of friends who attended Deanna's season. The audience was in shock.
I don't know how they will go about it this season and haven't heard.
Back in the day, audience used to line up ahead of time and then fill in as needed at the studio. Then it was invite or e-vite. Then it became closed set and invite. Then a little of both.
I don't know what they will do.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:26 pm

yes, I remember how Deanna's decision went over like a lead balloon! 

Gosh, I hope there's more in studio positive support for the final couple this time.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO

Agree. Monday will be a Petal/Pachel meltdown that we haven't seen since Deana chose Jesse over Jason. I can here the cries now. The audience at the AFTR was actually booing Deana and had to be quieted multiple times. People were crying in the aisles. Suspect

And I cannot wait! I don't mean to be cruel. But I hope it's epic! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1710264613 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1710264613 I'll have my popcorn, red wine and #twitterFingers ready!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Kashathediva You're right. I remember them using a clip of a guy holding a ring in a different season. I think it was Matt from Meredith's season and they used it later which messed with the sleuthing until someone figured it out. I don't think this is proof that Peter isn't there but it's looking increasingly like he wasn't. I think that's good. I hate it when the f2 proposes, especially. Why torture the poor guy? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4256136633

Kasha and bean, I can see what both of you are saying.  I am wondering though how they wrap up the "will Peter propose" saga they've pushed all season, if he is gone before he can "not" propose.  Does that make sense? bestbud!

Hypothetically, this is how the situation could have been handled:
They could have showed a scene with the sound of the shower being run in the background and a suit laid out on the sheets, so that all you saw was a dark suit. It could have even been one of the guys suits from the 3 RC, making it look like it was going to be the suit from the FRC. Then they could have done the same thing from another guy. You hear the sound of a shower and see a similar suit laid out on sheets.  You see 2 guys. You don't know which 2. You don't what is going to happen, but you know 2 are going to show up. You don't know which 2.
Hypothetically, they could have even shown viewers that limo foot screen cap and then thrown in a screen cap from the 3RC of the guys legs/shoes.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Image_zpsrhzrbwozsource

Could be Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4256136633 I remember one season where they had three or was it four guys walking down a hallway but we only got to see their shoes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:46 pm

alwaystulips wrote:yes, I remember how Deanna's decision went over like a lead balloon! 

Gosh, I hope there's more in studio positive support for the final couple this time.

Deanna's was the first bachelorette season I watched.  I really could not warm up to her.  I think the audience might have booed her just on principle. laugh out loud I really like Rachel and wish her all the happiness with Bryan or whoever.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Something is bugging me about Peter's rooms. Has this been discussed?  The formal room where he sits crying, we thought was his hotel room at Hotel Los Agustinos.  That's possibly the night before the FRC?  However the F3 RC clip shows Peter in a very different hotel room, with the floral curtains and dark brown metal-type window trim.  Why does he seem to have 2 different hotel rooms?

Here's the sneak preview of the F3 RC. at 0:29 approx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBMAwseK-A4

Is this the right thread or should I be in another? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan