SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:21 am

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@sfrank IA that was a huge clue when we only got one limo, then the same limo (same plates) and one foot whereas we usually get shots of both the F1-F2 in a limo, or walking on their way to the FRC location.

I can not remember this far along in the season ever not having any preview of the F2 prepping to get ready. There are no primping of the hair, no shaving, no laying out the clothes, no ITMs the day of, no tears, no joy, NO nothing of both of the remaining two...now lets take it one step further for not just the 'ette but of the franchise period(TB). Plus we see no Neil Lane anything. No Neil Lane bull crap at all. That whole shebang was skipped in previews. Why? It would be too telling.
I can't remember this scenario IF there were 2 left for the FRC. I can't.
Can anyone? Refresh me please. Usually this far along there wouldn't be this teaser, there would have been some kind of preview if there were 2 at the FRC.

They can't show it now because there are still 3 guys. They may have done that on purpose to hide that there's only one at the FRC or we might see previews of the f2 in the show after they show the f3 RC.

They certainly could have done it quite stealthily if there had been more than one guy left at the end. If there is only one guy left at the end there is no point. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:26 am

@Kashathediva You're right. I remember them using a clip of a guy holding a ring in a different season. I think it was Matt from Meredith's season and they used it later which messed with the sleuthing until someone figured it out. I don't think this is proof that Peter isn't there but it's looking increasingly like he wasn't. I think that's good. I hate it when the f2 proposes, especially. Why torture the poor guy? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:29 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
SFoster wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Not even close for me, but he doesn't have to please me, he has to please Rachel.

I would be asking myself how many other women he has used the exact.same.routine on, but Rachel has spent a lot more time with him than I have, so I'll let her make the call. :D

Ditto what Amethyst said.  Not my type at all. laugh out loud

In this age of free-wheeling irresponsible social media I feel confident in saying Bryan is a good guy because if he wasn't there would be real people who know him assigning negatives to his character instead of a bunch of just Peter's fans.  After all, he's been dating in Miami for 20 years. I've never known another single man his age who could pass that muster. Surprisingly, that's true of many of Rachel's guys. She had a lot of good ones - DeMario notwithstanding.

I like Peter a lot, but I've come to the conclusion over the course of the series that he and Rachel are likely not a match. So it really doesn't bother me that he will (likely) not be her F1. As for Bryan, my impressions of him were mainly formed by what I saw onscreen all season, most of it unspoiled. I'm not a fan. I hope for Rachel's sake that he is a good guy. Time will tell. I think that we all get to know more about the people from the series as time goes on.

My dad was about 38 when he married my mom (first marriage for both,) and my dad was a good guy. It happens. Sometimes men are just busy building their careers, and they haven't found the right one just yet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:40 am

albean99 wrote:@Kashathediva You're right. I remember them using a clip of a guy holding a ring in a different season. I think it was Matt from Meredith's season and they used it later which messed with the sleuthing until someone figured it out. I don't think this is proof that Peter isn't there but it's looking increasingly like he wasn't. I think that's good. I hate it when the f2 proposes, especially. Why torture the poor guy? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4256136633

Kasha and bean, I can see what both of you are saying. I am wondering though how they wrap up the "will Peter propose" saga they've pushed all season, if he is gone before he can "not" propose. Does that make sense? bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 am

FashionLover wrote:So they're gonna have rachel doubting if she wants to accept a proposal from Bryan after she's been trying to hammer one out of peter ? Damn, they couldn't even allow them one final good edit sheesh
LOL, right? I feel sorry for Bryan and Rachel. They can't even give them a good edit for the FRC. Some of the voice-overs are obviously from before/after she let Peter go ("am I forcing myself to do something that I don't want to do") and before the F3 rose ceremony ("...that I have to send someone home").

The only ones they show her say on screen is:
"I have so many feelings right now, you know"
"I just wonder if it's too much of a turn-around to be in the right head-space for today"

no no

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:23 am

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Kashathediva You're right. I remember them using a clip of a guy holding a ring in a different season. I think it was Matt from Meredith's season and they used it later which messed with the sleuthing until someone figured it out. I don't think this is proof that Peter isn't there but it's looking increasingly like he wasn't. I think that's good. I hate it when the f2 proposes, especially. Why torture the poor guy? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4256136633

Kasha and bean, I can see what both of you are saying.  I am wondering though how they wrap up the "will Peter propose" saga they've pushed all season, if he is gone before he can "not" propose.  Does that make sense? bestbud!

Hypothetically, this is how the situation could have been handled:
They could have showed a scene with the sound of the shower being run in the background and a suit laid out on the sheets, so that all you saw was a dark suit. It could have even been one of the guys suits from the 3 RC, making it look like it was going to be the suit from the FRC. Then they could have done the same thing from another guy. You hear the sound of a shower and see a similar suit laid out on sheets. You see 2 guys. You don't know which 2. You don't what is going to happen, but you know 2 are going to show up. You don't know which 2.
Hypothetically, they could have even shown viewers that limo foot screen cap and then thrown in a screen cap from the 3RC of the guys legs/shoes.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Image_zpsrhzrbwozsource

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:13 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:How sad is this?
The episode most of the audience looks forward to the most all season long is being crammed into and spliced and diced in one smashed up mishmash.
They will have the rest of Peter's FD. Bryans FD. The 3RC. Goodbye to someone.(IMO Eric) The LCD's. A Goodbye to Peter(IMO) The rings. The FRC. Then the Farce--I mean ATFR.
Yes I agree it is annoying we have to go through all of that before the proposal. But it seems to me even more likely that there just wasnt enough footage /drama to show after she sends Peter home, and if there really is only one proposing then I can see why they might keep the suspense going this way.
But surely they cd hv shown just Neil Lane talking to someone, or himself! Maybe Bryans watch was always in shot
:yes: Praying

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 am

Maddy wrote:
Yeah they spliced in the audio as usual. Her opening line of 'I'm struggling with the decisions that are coming`she said in an episode earlier. I always wonder how the contract looks on this part, they must be banned from commenting on previews or on actual sentences they did not say.
Thats also why I think we get some awkward ATFR as the full edit & false plot arcs are complete and the couple have to accept it in silence or face a fine, nice!
Imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@sfrank IA that was a huge clue when we only got one limo, then the same limo (same plates) and one foot whereas we usually get shots of both the F1-F2 in a limo, or walking on their way to the FRC location.

I can not remember this far along in the season ever not having any preview of the F2 prepping to get ready. There are no primping of the hair, no shaving, no laying out the clothes, no ITMs the day of, no tears, no joy, NO nothing of both of the remaining two...now lets take it one step further for not just the 'ette but of the franchise period(TB). Plus we see no Neil Lane anything. No Neil Lane bull crap at all. That whole shebang was skipped in previews. Why? It would be too telling.
Can anyone? Refresh me please. Usually this far along there wouldn't be this teaser, there would have been some kind of preview if there were 2 at the FRC.

This far along we didn't have three left, and one of which is a man of color so showing two men who are white would give away that it was Peter and Bryan, however, having one black and one white would give away that either Bryan or Peter was let go at F3.

Looking at that screen shot of the F3 isn't Peter in the slot for the F3 position, I know that was years back and they may have changed it up.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

This far along we didn't have three left, and one of which is a man of color so showing two men who are white would give away that it was Peter and Bryan, however, having one black and one white would give away that either Bryan or Peter was let go at F3.  

Looking at that screen shot of the F3 isn't Peter in the slot for the F3 position, I know that was years back and they may have changed it up.

They could have shown some FRC shots from behind the F2 guys at the FRC podium, showing only their shoulder and getting a frontal view of Rachel.  And they could have shown another shot of a different leg coming out of a limo.

I was thinking the same thing you were about the F3 lineup.  Seems to me there was a case (or two) in which the lead had a last-minute change of mind, and that is when the middle person became F2.  I'm certain it is not always true that F3 is placed in the middle, but often enough that it was worth noting.  This is only from my memory.  I have no stats.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:41 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

They could have shown some FRC shots from behind the F2 guys at the FRC podium, showing only their shoulder and getting a frontal view of Rachel.  And they could have shown another shot of a different leg coming out of a limo.

I was thinking the same thing you were about the F3 lineup.  Seems to me there was a case (or two) in which the lead had a last-minute change of mind, and that is when the middle person became F2.  I'm certain it is not always true that F3 is placed in the middle, but often enough that it was worth noting.  This is only from my memory.  I have no stats.

Exactly. TPTB could have done countless tricks to hide skin color, hair color, etc and make it look like any other season with the normal 2 cast showing up at the FRC.
Season of laziness. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan