SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:54 pm

@Sprite thanks. I hope I get to watch on the weekend.

ITA that the editing is very chopped up but I'm hoping once the MOTs disappear, things will show up better In terms of conversations and content. The fact that the AUS version elimination speed is slower is a different dynamic fro the US versions.

Hopefully this means the lead has a better chance of giving more folk time to develop. At the same time IMO you can't really create chemistry from nothing. It has to be there in the first place and can only get stronger.
This is why when an contestant comes up from behind, it's rare they make it to f1. Well Catherine did it so what do I know laugh out loud. So I'm not sure if the likes of Tara and Flo can hold on now that he has seen their sexy side.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:28 am

notarose wrote:@Sprite thanks for the detailed recap.
F4 for me- Laura and now Tara.  I'm still noncommittal on others.
Tara date - at first I was distracted by her energy and chatty way on the bike however when she started talking about her dating past and about what she wants I was impressed.  Really admire that she recognizes she has a lot of energy and that she will hold out for a man that doesn't see that as a flaw. I also like how she feels a relationship should be strong before parenting so together a couple can give a child what s/he needs. She can be goofy but can also go deep so although I'm undecided about their physical chemistry I think they match well in other areas.  Worth his time to get to know.
GD - thought it was much better than all the previous GDs because no one had much time to be biotchy rofl
Agree, Simone just seems "young" with him.

I don't see the previous epi 1-1 girls, other than Laura, being shown to be making continued progress. Think there could still be some that haven't had a 1-1 that could end up in final 4.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 pm

So Idk what I can and cannot post here but as part of sleuthing I normally Like to use my ears as well as my sight. I did notice the entrance music in comparison to a prior year and if the editors use the same then I have my guess for f1 for this season.

I'll check with AAL before posting of course. OBs this is just MO but will be back later. I'm excited though.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

@nd4reality I am all good for new clues!

regarding the music, Rachel season got me scratch because soft music was used for people she got rid off laugh out loud

but still... soft music is always a clue!

like Tara got the soft piano during her SD.

I am excited to read what you have to share about it! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm

I sent AAL a PM to check what is permissible here.
It's not a spoiler don't worry.

What I heard is the exact music for the "stepping out of the limo" and will share once I get a yes .
Of course the editors could be switching things around. Lol.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I sent AAL a PM to check what is permissible here.
It's not a spoiler don't worry.

What I heard is the exact music for the "stepping out of the limo" and will share once I get a yes .
Of course the editors could be switching things around. Lol.

now you have me curious

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:42 pm

@Sprite @notarose

Do you have any issues with me speculating on The entrance music on the boards ?

It's merely a speculation and not a spoiler.

I'll check the board for your replies when I get back from my dinner party tonight.

If ya'll have access to Richies episode 1, check out limo entrance Alex's music.

And then  See if you can match the exact same music with this season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Love music speculations! Looking forward to your share.
I don't think it's a spoiler because it's from the current edit and we compare other aspects from previous seasons.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:53 am

@nd4reality No problem. Speculate away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:23 am

Cool.
(Just got back from the party)
So if you guys can check out the "out the limo" music for Alex from Richies season and Lisa from a Mattys season and let me know.
I  Hear them as identical.

Actually I sort of caught a clip of snez's approach to Sam, i could  not find a clip showing her out the limo and that music while not exactly the same has a similar feel/ tone.
I need to find the actual episode to see if they only showed her spproaching Sam or  they showed her  exiting the limo and haven't yet.

Anyway, IMO the music for Alex and Lisa are the same. This could be a possible sleuthing clue or not.imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 am

nd4reality wrote:Cool.
(Just got back from the party)
So if you guys can check out the "out the limo" music for Alex from Richies season and Lisa from a Mattys season and let me know.
I  Hear them as identical.

Actually I sort of caught a clip of snez's approach to Sam, i could  not find a clip showing her out the limo and that music while not exactly the same has a similar feel/ tone.
I need to find the actual episode to see if they only showed her spproaching Sam or  they showed her  exiting the limo and haven't yet.

Anyway, IMO the music for Alex and Lisa are the same. This could be a possible sleuthing clue or not.imo.

great catch!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 am

@HEA 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 1710264613 lets see because IMO hers will be the slower version on the show, more of a real life relationship. I know this is completely the opposite of the most recent US like ve story laugh out loud but that's how she see it.

Oh and another couple of comparisons with Entrances Edits I noticed.

In both GL and Richies season, they should very long convos with the lead and the first 3 or 4 contestants. and then they peppered MOTs with short intros. The f1 was shown coming in later.

Both Lee and Lisa has PIs making fun of themselves. Lee with the dad jokes and Lisa with her height. Both RL type mini intros. (This seasons n they cut out longer intro clips).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: