SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:41 am

nd4reality wrote:@HEA 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 1710264613 lets see because IMO hers will be the slower version on the show, more of a real life relationship. I know this is completely the opposite of the most recent US like ve story laugh out loud but that's how she see it.

Oh and another couple of comparisons with  Entrances Edits I noticed.

In both GL and Richies season, they should very long convos with the lead and the first 3 or 4 contestants. and then they peppered MOTs with short intros. The f1 was shown coming  in later.

Both Lee and Lisa has PIs making fun of themselves. Lee with the dad jokes and Lisa with her height.  Both RL type mini intros. (This seasons n they cut out longer intro clips).

I am thinking that Lisa will have her proper 1-1 date and I am still thinking that the hot tube is her .... I cannot believe Matty turned his back that quickly.

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:45 am

Oh and continuing on the topic of background music.

Both Alex and Lee got a similar type of music during their kisses (for Lee it was his second kiss not the first).

Scmiiw but we haven't heard that riff as yet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:00 am

Ok, I have finally caught up with all the episodes.  I wasn't ready to give my opinion until I was at the same point the rest of you are Smiley

Keep in mind this is all JMO.  I have to admit my one downfall is once I pick a favorite I usually have a really hard time moving away from them and picturing anyone else at F1.  So fair warning my pick was Laura very early on.  At their first interaction I enjoyed how she flirted with him about the rings but wasn't ready to offer up anything right away.  It gave me the impression that she isn't the type of person that is going to be unrealistic about being in love with Matty in a matter of 2 weeks.  He called her away first during cocktail party.  Elora made her grand entrance which took his attention away from Laura and was maybe a cause for concern, since she then got the first 1on1.  However he still had Laura front and center in his mind because she got the second 1on1.  I know there is a pattern to this crazy show sometimes but when there is a strong connection and the lead is continuously drawn to a certain person, isn't it possible they could request an earlier date (??)

I know some didn't see the connection with Laura at first on their date, but I did.  I saw the compatibility, I heard that Matty wanted to impress her, etc...  It seemed "balanced" to me with nerves, humor, sarcasam, comfortable banter, and chemistry.  Since then he has taken her on many of the group dates and to the secret garden.

The "behind the scenes" stuff for her - - - PIs and camera shots and all positive and funny.  Plus they are not so much that she is dominating them.  She is shown as calm and seems to get along with most all of the girls.  I get a JoJo "mom of the house" feel from her.

Tara wasn't on my radar much until her date.  She does have alot of energy and along with that and not knowing which ear her tatoo was behind I kind-of wasn't impressed at the beginning.   She has grown on me though and I love her quick humor and light side.  Their date was fun and I think Matty likes her but I didn't see the comfort level with her that I do with Laura.  I feel like she will go far but there will be that concern if they only have the "fun" factor and not real life commonality.  The only thing that has me thinking she could possibly be F1 is his comment about re-evaluating his relationships with all of the other women.  He seemed to be sincere about that, but it is so early on that could change

Flo is another one that I think is a F4 contender.  She is fun and sweet and they have some chemistry.  I think she is the one that he had concerns about her being ready to settle down.  Is she the one that just moved to AU 5 months ago??

Elora and him have chemistry, you could see it the first date, but since then they have showed her as emotional and I am sure that is only going to become moreso as time goes on.  I think she does go to F4 because of his attraction for her but something about her screams too young and not ready to settle down.

You guys talk about Alix alot and I had her high on my list initially but I too am wondering why she hasn't had any time shown with Matty.  At this stage of the show it leads me to believe she isn't a favorite of his.  It has gone beyond a hidden F1 at this point; I can't remember seeing one interaction between them alone.

Cobie, he just isn't that into her.

Totally forgot about Lisa (which is my name ..  laugh out loud)  To me she just doesn't seem that into Matty at this point.  He was gaga over her looks and seemed to be trying to catch her attention the whole time on their 1on1 but never quite seemed to reach his goal.  She seems very nice and not drama type at all but I don't think she is outgoing enough in the right areas for Matty.

That is alot but all I have for now.  I want to go back a watch Laura and Tara 1on1 dates.  Listen to the music and pay attention to Matty's body language.  Then I will be able to come back with more thought.

Good Day Mates 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 3806527698
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 am

@locoforbach welcomeback yessss another partner in crime here!!!!!!

may I suggest to go to the SC thread? I posted quite some of them and each SD of Laura and Tara and others

so obviously you think Laura is F1.

I am not 100% yet. I do not deny the great complicity they have and Matty seemed very OTT talking about the first kiss. But why did he hesitated so much to kiss her and he looked like he was struggling and nothing natural like tara or even Florence. I felt as if Matty had an internal talk about "ok... i must do it... i need to do it... I was told to do it". Not that it was a shore because I do believe the chemistry with Laura but it did not feel spontaneous to me. I also need to re-watch laura date and compare with tara about the intellectual.

I put tara F1 right now but I change my mind at each episode so do not mind me giggling

BTW I think Tara was tipsy at the red carpet laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Alix: soft music
Tara: mix but not too soft not too loud not too drama
Laura: soft
Cobie: soft
Lisa: soft
Flor: soft

they pretty all above had soft music

now we need to check their SD

But it is hard to compare previous seasons as for me we cannot compare carrots and salads imo....

richie is very different from matty and the girls as well. some will be playful, some not.

Now if I compare we have a very energic Art and a much more low key Mathilda.... But I honestly think we should stick to the edits and SC and BL Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:32 pm

@HEA it's not about the music being soft or upbeat.

My post was about the exact instrumental piece being used.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 pm

HEA wrote:@locoforbach welcomeback yessss another partner in crime here!!!!!!

may I suggest to go to the SC thread? I posted quite some of them and each SD of Laura and Tara and others

so obviously you think Laura is F1.

I am not 100% yet. I do not deny the great complicity they have and Matty seemed very OTT talking about the first kiss. But why did he hesitated so much to kiss her and he looked like he was struggling and nothing natural like tara or even Florence. I felt as if Matty had an internal talk about "ok... i must do it... i need to do it... I was told to do it". Not that it was a shore because I do believe the chemistry with Laura but it did not feel spontaneous to me. I also need to re-watch laura date and compare with tara about the intellectual.

I put tara F1 right now but I change my mind at each episode so do not mind me giggling

BTW I think Tara was tipsy at the red carpet laugh out loud

Ah, we all see things so differently. I thought Matty was struggling with kissing Laura not because he was told to do it, but because he was really nervous with her because he liked her and wanted to impress. I thought Elora was more of a I must kiss her. The rest, I think he got more used to the cameras and what was expected of him, so he seemed more relaxed. Relaxed is good, but at that stage, to me it leans towards not as invested. I also thought he was nervous about Lisa....so the two that I thought he was the most interested in, I also thought he was the most nervous about. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am the same way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 pm

It's really amazing how everyone watches the same show and comes away with different opinions. This is what make it interesting on the boards. 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 3806527698

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:47 pm

[/quote] @Sprite wrote: Ah, we all see things so differently. I thought Matty was struggling with kissing Laura not because he was told to do it, but because he was really nervous with her because he liked her and wanted to impress. I thought Elora was more of a I must kiss her. The rest, I think he got more used to the cameras and what was expected of him, so he seemed more relaxed. Relaxed is good, but at that stage, to me it leans towards not as invested. I also thought he was nervous about Lisa....so the two that I thought he was the most interested in, I also thought he was the most nervous about. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am the same way.[/quote]

handwave

@Sprite I was thinking just about the same thing.  I don't know Matty and didn't watch GL season but he has been through this process.  He knows there are certain things that will make girls feel special.  The first kiss is a moment like that.  Now, could he have been thinking, "Gosh I am so attracted to Elora and Lisa, but darn it I have had a great day with Laura and I am attracted to her as well.  Should she be my first kiss?"  At that point I was wondering when his first kiss was going to be.  So different from US Bach who are now kissing at the M&G.  The first kiss with someone should be a big moment and not taken lightly, especially when you know she is going to see you kissing 15 other women! Laura has that personality that says she is compassionate towards what he is going through in this process too.  I see a patience in her that we have seen with other F1.

I just completely liked their banter.  After the first kiss she said something to the effect of "what were you thinking?" and Matty replied, "I don't know."  It was a super cute moment, a real life moment.  I think she brings that to this experience.  I don't feel she is doing anything for the cameras.

I think Tara is somewhat along the same lines.  She is a funny, down to earth girl.  There to find out if Matty and her would make a good couple.  She says stuff off the cuff not caring if it is silly.  No drama or playing it up for the cameras.  What is missing with her is Matty seeking her out.  That is where Laura stands out for me most.  Especially since I just watched Richie's season and he did the same with Alex.

Elora, Lisa, and Flo I see attraction but will have to see more 1on1 time for me to judge Matty's interest and intellectual feeling about them.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:It's really amazing how everyone watches the same show and comes away with different opinions. This is what make it interesting on the boards. 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 11 3806527698

so right!

I do not see laura much patient... she had ZERO patience in terms of drama and she was very upfront to defend cobie. To be lay back would have made her mute imo

Matty also asked Elora: what are you thinking?

I also think that Matty made the first kiss with Tara super special and cute.

I still need to listen the music but it was a F1 music when they started their diner part. Started slow and romantic and once they kissed it was some F1 music I heard before.

Now it is interesting because indeed Matty searched Laura at RC. I also think that he did not consider Tara as a partner but friend zone... until he had this SD with her. He said it himself. it was ALL OF A SUDDEN,..... NOW..... I did not expect her to be so mature so soon.... etc.... for him, this SD was truly a major jump from friend zone to potentially "ending with this girl".

What I see with Laura is more butterflies kinda. so yes. she can very much be F1 too. he tried to "impress her" and "incorporate things that she is passionate about"

(life break)

ok so I just re-watched Laura SD and I DO see a flushed shy Matty.... so yes, I am probably back to Laura F1 now

but then the teaser is very clear: AND TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS.................. and image on TARA

:thud  I dunnooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 pm

LOL @HEA

I agree with you that Matty was surprised by his reaction and feelings for Tara on their SD.  Even what he said was very complimentary of her.  HOWEVER, and someone who is better as sleuthing and judging the edit needs to look at the Matty's PIs doing during his date with Tara.  When he talks about her mature side he is wearing the grey shirt that he is wearing during date and kissing on couch.  When he is talking about  how he thought she was a querky, fun kid at the beginning it is a VO then as he begins to say I am seeing her as a beautiful woman that I am drawn to - it shows Matty in PI wearing a white t-shirt.  Then when he makes comments about considering where he is at with not only Tara but the other girls it is back to the grey shirt.

I am wondering if the part in the white t-shirt is from Laura's date and they did some creative editing to throw us off (??)

Also with Tara it seemed kissing was just lips, I don't think it went any deeper, at least what they showed us.

I am going to go re-watch Laura date and see if I can match background in Matty PI and shirt, etc...  He was wearing plain white T during their date.

i will be back to correct myself after I have paid more attention to edit and PI situations during the two dates Smiley
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:20 pm

HEA wrote:

snipped...

but then the teaser is very clear: AND TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS.................. and image on TARA

:thud  I dunnooooooo

And that would make me think it's not Tara. They usually bait and switch with that kind of stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: