SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 pm

i saw a lot of complicity with laura...
i see a very shy blushed flusted matty with her.
it totally makes sense that she ends up F1
we saw this kind of attitude from leads with their F1
but i think the kids will be a deal breaker if not at the end... later if they are a couple. she is definitely not ready to have kids anytime soon

now... i am waiting the 2nd date with tara and see if it evolves too

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by notarose Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Yes, Laura saying she wants a family 6 yrs down the road is great honesty but also IMO will have Matty looking closer at some of the others. For now, I see her as his top pick.
I too want to see another Tara date. A second date may be more comfortable and I'm curious if that will reduce her energy level and allow more sides to show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:04 am

I am wondering if this season will follow AU or US format?

Matty is really into Laura, she is shown getting time with him, there is chemistry, and she is getting a good edit. We are actually being shown their love story.  This is what the US version USED TO do.  Now we get mostly smoke and mirrors and then are supposed to get on board the last episode with the "surprise" F1.  If you didn't see the obvious chemistry between N&V or R&B then you were fooled into believing Raven or Peter ever stood a chance.

Richie is first and only AU season I watched and to be honest I was surprised he picked Alex because they showed so much of her time with him and the chemistry and connection. White rose, many private talks, chocolate bath.  I really thought Nikki was the "hidden F1" and Alex was going to end up F2, "sexually attracted to but not wife material" like they do in the US.

Don't know how much of Lee the showed on GLs season (??)  If the AU format is still in the stage where they show the romance blooming and relationship growing I am going to stick with Laura.  If they go with US format I have to think it will be Tara or Elora as F1.

Haven't seen nor heard anything from Lisa . . . beginning to wonder what happens with that.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 pm

@locoforbach good points about edit.
I always try to switch that part of my brain off and watch as if I've never seen the show before. Works to a degree. Based on that approach, I'm only seeing Laura as a guarantee for top 2. I do think they need to have more discussion about a parenting timeline but if there is no engagement intention that gives them loads of time to work that out.
Still want to see another 1-1 with Tara however both she and Laura were on the child date and he chose Laura so...
Putting my sleuth cap back on, I still don't see a relationship with anyone else progressing as consistently as with Laura so am thinking at this point in filming he may be thinking in terms of who needs to be highlighted as prospective next leads.

i think he is moving forward with the ones he has kissed. He appears to be keeping the number to a handful. Anyone know the stats?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 pm

ITA!  Esp about timing for kids.  If things work out for them, Laura may decide in a couple years she is ready for kids.  Plans change as life does.  I wouldn't expect a woman who isn't even in a relationship to be saying she wants to have kids immediately or even in the next couple of years unless she was preparing to do it on her own.

I also want to see the next date with Tara.  I like her humor and believe her to be a very genuine person.  If it end up between those two I don't think Matty can go wrong.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 pm

yes
There might still be someone who hasn't had screen time in the mix but I feel like we are being shown why most of the girls are not a good match for Matty.
Flo - likes to win, highly competitive so her motives are suspect
Elora - leads with her sexuality rather than personality

LOL I'm forgetting the others because they are blending into the background in terms of interaction with Matty.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 pm

laugh out loud I see complicity and chemistry with Laura.... but I see the same with Tara and even Elora.

I do not see laura and matty love story at all. I see matty having the same banters, same blushing with Tara when she teased him about his butt. I see A LOT of sexual with Elora.... which makes me think, if he was REALLY in luv with Laura, he would have never ask Elora for a sleepover.... just saying. same goes for Tara.

What I see is a F2 written on her forehead in capital letters....

VO... I only hear Laura and Tara truly...

Tara: I want you at the end of this
Tara: I see myself falling in love with you
Laura: I am falling in love with you
Tara (?): I am in love with you

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Thanks for the VO transcript @HEA
Laura and Tara are the two most frequently mentioned in the thread so the VO just adds to what is being seen thus far.
I do hope the edit can somehow lessen animosity toward the couple - assuming he is with someone - as the finale nears. I thought the backlash after Richie's season was a red flag that the network needs to do better.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 pm

locoforbach wrote:I am wondering if this season will follow AU or US format?

Matty is really into Laura, she is shown getting time with him, there is chemistry, and she is getting a good edit. We are actually being shown their love story.  This is what the US version USED TO do.  Now we get mostly smoke and mirrors and then are supposed to get on board the last episode with the "surprise" F1.  If you didn't see the obvious chemistry between N&V or R&B then you were fooled into believing Raven or Peter ever stood a chance.

Richie is first and only AU season I watched and to be honest I was surprised he picked Alex because they showed so much of her time with him and the chemistry and connection. White rose, many private talks, chocolate bath.  I really thought Nikki was the "hidden F1" and Alex was going to end up F2, "sexually attracted to but not wife material" like they do in the US.

Don't know how much of Lee the showed on GLs season (??)  If the AU format is still in the stage where they show the romance blooming and relationship growing I am going to stick with Laura.  If they go with US format I have to think it will be Tara or Elora as F1.

Haven't seen nor heard anything from Lisa . . . beginning to wonder what happens with that.

I did not watch Richie as I was really not into this awkward banana kid who could not speak a full sentence correct and invited his village in his parents house to introduce sam................. I am still laughing SO hard about this BTW.

anyway. I watched Georgia Love. I did not like her either. She was acting most of the time with her big sighs and using her blue eyes. I was so fed up about Courtney that was not even funny. AND Lee was almost completely hidden. I believe because he is a very handsome man, it is mostly the reason was so many hope and got their wish granted that Lee was F1. They are still a couple I think so great for them! But Lee was VERY hidden IMO.

Elora top 4 is normal. First 1-1 give automatic access to top4. Then ep2 or ep3, we generally get the F2 (which BTW looks very much like Laura), they we have the hidden F1 mid season (ep6 Tara) and then we have the "lets confuse and shake up a little bit" F3 F4 even F5 (which are very much Florence, probably Elise or Cobie if she gets a 2nd 1-1)

I am not sure but for me it is not confusing. They are using the same script but fans mostly do not want to accept it with the names I gave in this scenario..... Laura is F1, therefore she must be more hidden..... Tara cannot be F1 because we see her too much during the PI.... how dare Elora got this sleepover 2nd date when Laura is F1? or Tara?

I think that Matty took advantage of the show and he fell in LUST with Elora.... and sealed the deal before the end while he could still be sanctioned to do it.

I think Laura will soon have her 2nd 1-1 and all her fans will be happy (do not get me wrong if she is F1, I am good with that. She looks like a nice girl, but for me they are not at the same stage in their life. Matty already secured his work and is not ready for family... while laura is IN PROCESS to secure her business and is NOT ready for family. Not sure she will though... LAura is 30, so if she is talking to potentially having babies it means she will be 36???? wow. Lot of complicity and chemistry in the bubble though... but long term? nope)

I think Tara will reveal herself during hometown and F3 (Out of all the girls, I said it already, she is wifey material. So if matty find her attractive and the kissing increase... she has all her chances her side to be F1. Tara is 27 and on the same page as MAtty. I do see her pregnant at 30.

I think I want it to be FRC already cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm

notarose wrote:Thanks for the VO transcript @HEA
Laura and Tara are the two most frequently mentioned in the thread so the VO just adds to what is being seen thus far.
I do hope the edit can somehow lessen animosity toward the couple - assuming he is with someone - as the finale nears. I thought the backlash after Richie's season was a red flag that the network needs to do better.

no matter if he picks tara or laura, they are nice girls. I will be happy if they start to show me a real love story now.. enough drama already duh

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:36 pm

HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:Thanks for the VO transcript @HEA

no matter if he picks tara or laura, they are nice girls. I will be happy if they start to show me a real love story now.. enough drama already duh

:yes: I like both girls too. We've seen more of the Laura relationship so I want to see more Tara so see where that relationship is heading.
Also agree, ENOUGH of the girl drama. It's so boring!!!!!! I have never in my life been involved in those kinds of convos so just don't get why females go on the show and behave this way. Well, I suppose it's to get camera time but IMO it makes women look shallow.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:42 pm

@notarose the same way we blame the alpha male pissing contest.... i think some women want to be the center of attraction

in this bubble ALL the girls are pretty... and I am sure many are not used of being ONE AMONG but THE girl men are turning heads

a lot are drama queens with tons of insecurities all of a sudden because they see competition all around them... not used to that

leah said it immediately in her first PI: I want to get it and see my competition

in a way it is the same as all those young girls posting their selfies and want numbers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: