SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 pm

@GuardianAngel smileyyay

thank you so much!!! :Thanktwo

I did not want to read anything on the spoiled thread and I am completely un-spoiled of everything !!

glad I am not alone to play around! group hug

ahem... SO un-spoiled I had no idea we are at episode 3 already!!!! rofl I need to catch up here

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 pm

@HEA Great, the more the merrier.

PLease post your thoughts on episode 1 before you start watching episodes 2,3 and after tonight ...4.

Maybe if there are more of us we can back and forth to n the screen caps thread also and dissect stuff like voices from the Promos. I have some thoughts laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Reminder: Please read the Non Spoiler Rules.

GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Rules for No Spoilers - Sleuthing

Any s/cap can be taken from the airing of any episode or Social Media for sleuthing purposes. If the s/cap is obtained online, youtube, online links etc, you must post the link where the s/cap was obtained. If it is your own s/cap that you created by your own recorded episode, then you must indicate that it's your own s/cap.

Taking a s/cap from Social Media runs the risk of viewing comments. You must indicate a warning that there are comments inside a link that you are posting. The purpose of posting the link is because we MUST provide source at all times. It will be up to the individual poster to refrain from looking at the link. You must post the actual picture so it can be viewed, rather than just the link which forces posters to look inside the link.

No spoilers of any kind are allowed in this thread. The purpose is to sleuth without the influence of spoilers from ANY source.

For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.

Screencaps from previews will be provided. If there are any particular requests, a poster may ask for assistance obtaining a screencap to prevent them from getting spoiled elsewhere. If a Non Spoiled poster has information to share and they are not sure if it's a spoiler, please PM me for clarification.

It has been suggested to add to your profile, under your Avatar that you are a NON Spoiled member. If you are participating in other General Discussion threads, this will alert other posters not to post spoilers in General Discussion threads which is not allowed.

Please ensure the rules are followed at all times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA Great, the more the merrier.

PLease  post your thoughts on episode 1 before you start watching episodes 2,3 and after tonight ...4.

Maybe if there are more of us we can back and forth to n the screen caps thread also and dissect stuff like voices from the  Promos. I have some thoughts laugh out loud.

yes! I am going to watch and post along...

we are going to have fun!!! so happy you are around!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you again for this thread and "protect us to be un-spoiled" handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm glad to see you all in here! Ask myself or @AllAboutLove if you need anything or have any questions. We've never had non spoiled for the Aussie threads and as you know it's different than the other franchise when it comes to sleuthing.

Mod's will not post in here unless you need anything, just like the other Non spoiled threads.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:57 am

nd4reality wrote:Ooh thanks. Wow you typed a lot !
How did you watch?

Interesting episode and first date with Laura. Matty giddy makes me happy. It is clear that Laura is more relaxed than introvert IMO Lisa and he would not have to work for unpealing any layers with her. Jmo.

ETA I'll let you know my thoughts on the episode after the links are posted.

TBTH I'm dying to know the surfacing of the various contestants to RL is via sleuthing. That is a great gauge to figure out who is the likely f1 based on who tweeted/instagrammed/ Facebook posted last haha.

But though discussing stuff non spoiled  is exciting though super slow laugh out loud.

I promised myself I would work non spoiled for longer than I had on the Bette us show this time. I wish more folk were here than just us two. hmmm hi

@nd4reality I watched on Hola. I have it set up on my Google Chrome and then I go to channel 10 and make sure I am on Australia and watch the live stream. It worked perfectly. I have the forum on my regular explorer and set up a split screen so I can watch and type at the same time...mostly during commercials. The things I do for this show.

It was a really good date with Laura and Matty. I don't remember him being that giddy even with Georgia. He really wanted that kiss and then all the other ones. It was a nice blend of flirty, getting to know you stuff and chemistry. Once Laura relaxed, the conversation flowed easily and they seemed to have plenty of stuff in common. I might really enjoy this more than I thought I would.

I'm looking forward to the episode tonight and I'm glad that there are a few of us who are unspoiled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:41 am

Great to see all of you in here yes  Just tag me if you need anything at all and happy sleuthing!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:44 am

Episode 4....I missed a bit at the start. Cobie has the single date. Matty comes riding on a horse...who then proceeds to pee with his giant p*nis all over the place.

Cattiness back at the mansion. Jennifer thinks she is the crème de la crème and he is saving her for the last. Such delusion. They think Cobie is friend zoned....and I hate to agree.

Meanwhile back on the date, Matty is teaching Cobie to ride. She is nervous. They get to the barn and then they wash the horses. They are goofing around, but he wants to see a more serious side of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 am

Back to rest of the date...sipping drinks with lots of candles. It's been 2 years since she has dated. She and her ex were together for 2 years. They tried dating again and were best friends, but it didn't work. They both want to be friends first and then progress. He is liking the more serious side of her.

Oh Lord, she wrote him a poem. He promises not to laugh. I cringe. He thinks she is sweet and is flattered, so he pulls out the rose. She is getting all nervous again and she wants to kiss him. She wants him to come meet her half way and they go at it. I'm not quite feeling it. He says there is something there he wants to explore, but I notice he didn't go back for more like yesterday with Laura. Editing? I don't think so.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:10 am

Back at the mansion Cobie is being grilled. She says she is more invested now and will be hard watching the others date.

Matty is coming to the mansion with some kind of surprise for everyone. They all go off and there is Osher with a giant dice that they will use for the get to know each other on the giant bachelor board game. Who gets to the end square first wins.

Alix first...six. What's the best way to deal with a conflict with your partner...multiple choice...they don't agree...A and B.

Simone...gets to pie someone in the face...Liz. I would have done Jen or Leah. She picked her because she never smiles.

Cop...has to go to jail.

Steph...what's your favourite type of date?...both pick B...day at the beach.

Rest are pretty quick questions.

Matty is surprised at how well Florence is doing.

Cobie ... get the square where she can either move forward 3 squares or kiss the bachelor. She is afraid the girls will kill her if she goes for the kiss which is what she wants. And while she is trying to decide we go to commercial.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 am

Cobie final decides to move forward. Matty doesn't look impressed.

Jailbird Michelle rolls six and she gets our of jail.

Strategy sending girls back to the beginning and pies in the face. Stephanie finally pies cocky Jen.

Michelle the cop rolls and get to the end. Matty is looking bored during much of this game.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: