SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:14 am

@Just Looking who ?

The ones that stood out to me are Lisa, Laura, Elora(fire breather), Michelle ( fir), Lara (nany with no filter), the witches, the twirler girl, the tall blonde girl who was arguing with the witches and possibly Florence because her dress in episode 2 was super revealing and she has a lot of reaction PIS to a lot of things, so possibly goes far. He reacted to Alix a bit too but she was first one in so perhaps he was just nervous. That's it.

I'm not saying he reacted to all these just that they made an impression and I watched the episodes twice just to make sure.

The rest are MOTs.IMO.

But he was taken with only Laura and Lisa and IMO is attempting to peel the onion with Lisa because he initially thought she is playing it cool ( his words) but found out she is reserved and shy by nature. So he's putting in the hard work like of pretending to not knowing how to serve just to have her within feet of him haha. Loved his PI after he did that, self congratulating himself. The imp!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 am

Sprite wrote:@Just Looking Do you mean Elora? I don't even remember who Elise is. I had to go to my original post from the first episode to see what I said about her. Her entrance was one of those that was glossed over and I pegged her as one of the MOT women.

If you meant Elora...I thought he was taken by the fire twirling and the fact that she is an attractive woman. Once they got on the date, there seemed to be some awkward pauses there during the conversation. The three witches are in her head already, so I can see her starting to freak out because of that and because she got the first date and now has to watch all the others go after Matty. I think once he got over the initial excitement with the fire and all, I suspect they didn't have a lot in common and I can see it fizzling out fast.
Elise was the one who he voted the best dress - she was in a very pretty white dress. They had a lovely genuine interaction I thought. I'm sure I'm right with the right person.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:12 pm

@Just Looking Well, that goes to show how much I pay attention. I didn't even know he voted the best dress. That said, I went back and looked who you meant and I still don't think he was all that into her. He was nice and complimentary, but I saw zero chemistry.

As of the first couple of episodes, I only saw him really into Lisa and somewhat less into Laura. I saw zip for anyone else even though he gave the firefighter the FIR and took Elora on the first date. Despite the fact that he was intrigued by Elora when she came out twirling the fire, I think by the end of that date he knew she wasn't going to be the one.

I can't believe I'm dismissing someone...well, almost everyone... so early, but that was the vibe I got and I need to stick with my first impressions. If I start second guessing myself, that is usually when I get things wrong.

I don't know if Matty is the kind of guy who takes a while to get into someone or if he just wasn't that into most/any of these women, but I hope to see more interest/chemistry as the plot develops. I remember at the start of sleuthing I skimmed through some of the threads with the early screen caps, but didn't see much from him and lost interest. Hopefully, that changed when he got to know the women and he didn't just end up picking someone for the sake of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

I have no clue who Elise is and as I said, I watched the first two episodes twice ! LOL

I have my tin foil hat firmly in place and will take it off when I see fit. Which is not ATM.

I do believe the editors edit these seasons in a certain way and while they tend to hide MOTs and then introduce them at a certain point - they are MOTs for a reason.
JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 am

Yes...I can watch live!!!

Recap of last week. The three witches still annoy and Leah planning to disrupt this week. Yuck.

Date card...15 minutes to get ready. Single date...really drawn to your creative side....Laura is the lucky lady. I knew he was interested in her. Said he had his eye on her from when he saw her on the red carpet.

She waits for him on the dock and Matty comes in navigating a boat. She seems very natural. Not trying too hard. They get to a big yacht and she was very nervous and talking non stop...and then she relaxed.

Laura has been in love twice and when she falls she falls hard. He said he has been in love twice as well.

Meanwhile back at the mansion...group date card. Step back in time. Who deserves the royal treatment? Leah and Simone both on the group date. Goodie. I can hardly wait for the sh*t disturber to try to aggravate Simone. :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:01 am

Back on dry land, Matty is trying to impress her. They are cute and will be drawing each other in 5 minutes. They are joking around and he is trying to flirt.

He says he is enjoying being able to stare at her and is realizing that she is really beautiful. Lots of sweeping, romantic music.

She is first to show her sketch and it's not the best, but his is hideous. They are having a good laugh about it and then go off for a picnic. They have things in common and similar sense of humour. He says she really stood out and she has been on his mind a lot since then...and then they stare at each other. She is feeling giddy and special. I see a lot more interest there than I did with Elora...and he goes in for the kiss. More romantic music. The kisses are actually pretty hot and he is very happy. He thinks it is obvious when you like someone and had wanted to kiss her from the moment he first saw her today. It's been one of his easiest first dates ever and shockingly enough she gets the rose. She says it's her best first date ever. She kisses him and we get more sweeping music.

It is clear to see, that they really like each other. Matty in particular was all mushy. Much better than either of the single dates last week...even Lisa's. He is a smitten kitten.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:11 am

Back for the group date...jousting. Repeat of Georgia's date. Only six of them will win a seat at the feast table tonight...like the 6 wives of Henry the 8th. They will have to compete. Everyone dresses up.

First event is piglet catching....Cobie, Acalina, Simone and Leah...who volunteers herself. Catch two piglets and put in a box. Simone says Leah has had experience catching pigs since she is a little bit of a pig herself. Leah naturally wins. Cobie gets two also. So those two are the first to the banquet. Simone is not happy to lose to Leah. Leah is naturally overjoyed and laughing...off with their heads.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 am

Second event...coits??? Oh, it's like a ring toss and sack racing. Lisa is pretty competitive and goes through to the banquet and Belinda.

Stephanie, Elisa, Alix, Elora to play soccer in teams. These girls were pretty aggressive. Red vs. green. Elise and Alix win.

Losers go get ready for rose ceremony and winners off to the feast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

Feast time. Leah is ready to stir things up. There is a rose in play.

Matty asks how things are going in the house and Leah is going on about how tough it can be...acting the victim. Nobody, but Matty is buying it.

He takes Alix out to chat. They have fun talking. Leah is bored inside and says these are not people who she hangs around with in the house. Time to stir things up.

Elise goes to interrupt, Leah of course can't give her any time and acts like the b*tch that she is. Matty looks pissed. People are disappointed for Elise. Leah is now acting all vulnerable and teary eyed around Matty....saying she absorbs other peoples problems. He seems to be buying it, but even so she only gets a hug.

Rose goes to Alix...because he saw a softer side from her.  rofl Leah thought it would be her and is ticked off. Burned. Twice. I really don't think Matty likes her.

Alix is nice, but I don't see any chemistry with her or any of the others on this group date.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:54 am

Rose ceremony...but only the girls from the group date.

Leah is cocky. Others not as much. One is going home. One can only hope it is Leah, but I don't think we will be so lucky.

Belinda
Cobie
Leah...damn
Lisa
Stephanie
Charlene
Michelle
Elise
Elora
Simone

Acolina of the ribbon is going home.

Tomorrow we have board games and the b*tches ganging up on Simone again.

So after tonight, Laura moves into my F1 spot over Lisa. We didn't see Matty trying to spend more time with Lisa during the group date...not that it might not have happened, but we didn't see it. I thought Laura's date was a more well rounded date. Obviously they had more time together, but their conversation seemed more natural and Laura seemed more open than Lisa. Matty just seemed more relaxed and he was flirting and joking about. He was practically blushing while talking about Laura, their date and how he was feeling.

Let's see how I feel about things tomorrow.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 am

Ooh thanks. Wow you typed a lot !
How did you watch?

Interesting episode and first date with Laura. Matty giddy makes me happy. It is clear that Laura is more relaxed than introvert IMO Lisa and he would not have to work for unpealing any layers with her. Jmo.

ETA I'll let you know my thoughts on the episode after the links are posted.

TBTH I'm dying to know the surfacing of the various contestants to RL is via sleuthing. That is a great gauge to figure out who is the likely f1 based on who tweeted/instagrammed/ Facebook posted last haha.

But though discussing stuff non spoiled  is exciting though super slow laugh out loud.

I promised myself I would work non spoiled for longer than I had on the Bette us show this time. I wish more folk were here than just us two. hmmm hi

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:49 pm

I'm unspoiled and just watched epi 3. Really liked his date with Laura - flirty and they seemed mutually impressed with their first kiss. giggling
They also talked about sharing the same kind of sarcastic humor, playful but not mean IMO. 
GD was boring I thought and felt he may have a problem in not being able to suffer fools very well which he'll have to do to make a tv show. 
I'd be surprised if Elora makes it to the end.  Very poor convo on their 1-1 last week and he was chatty on the Bette and I think he wants banter in his life. I do think he was attracted to her because she is more "worldly" and his having lived in the UK might mean he wants a woman with broader life experiences as well. 
I'm still forgetting the names of people! On epi 2 their was a blonde who asked good questions during a photo shoot. I think she is a possible love interest as well.  Unsure about the tennis date. It was better than Elora's date but still only a fence sit for me at this time. 
I feel that Matty is much more observant and calculating ( in a positive sense) than some of the girls realize. I think he is aware of there being some biotchy types in the house and may be downplaying interest in a few on GDs, for now at least.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: