SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you very much !!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm

@HEA most welcome yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:03 pm

anyone think that elora may have a chance to be F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:08 pm

HEA wrote:anyone think that elora may have a chance to be F1?

Not me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 am

He did give Elora a second date already and I cannot rule out the brunette on the Thailand beach as her either.
So I would say she IMO still has a chance to be in the F2 and even f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:**********************

Please do NOT post in these threads which are NO SPOILER Matty threads if you are spoiled (meaning you have read or posted in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading).  

The unspoiled have spent considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled. Please be mindful of this. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:00 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:anyone think that elora may have a chance to be F1?

Not me.

nd4reality wrote:He did give Elora a second date already and I cannot rule out the brunette on the Thailand beach as her either.
So I would say she IMO still has a chance to be in the F2 and even f1.

this bother me. she obviously had a long date with matty, they kissed and maybe even spent the night together and then we see zero segment with her after that??

I am starting to think that maybe Tara is F2... she has indeed a lot of airtime.

What bothers me is her smirk since that date when she look at him. IS she delusional or understanding she'll make it to the end?

I know she had the first date and that does not look good. I know we did not see conversation about kids. It just seems to me that she has been missing in action like Laura a lot. And I do remember Matty saying clearly: you went thru the worse gap now............ that is HUGE.

I think she is depicted very sexual only but we know they are good to hide conversations... so I just wonder if she is the brunette on the beach and prods clearly shared this segment on their teaser and no other finale girl, that she may be F1...

i am confused scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:54 am

Honestly, I'm not that confused. When I start overthinking things that is when I get confused.

IMO Tara and Elora are in the top 3. Two dates, lots of time with Matty, plenty ITMs. The only reason I see Tara as F2 is because she does more ITMs and we see deeper conversations. I think they have now pulled out Elise to place her in F4. I am still on board with Laura as F1 since I still haven't seen him as giddy as he was with her with anyone else and despite the fact that she wasn't on board with kids ASAP, he didn't seem to freak out, but just carried on.

So as of now: Laura F1
                     Tara F2
                     Elora F3
                     Elise F4

I still reserve the right to change my mind as I view more episodes, but as of now this is what I am going with.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Sprite wrote:Honestly, I'm not that confused. When I start overthinking things that is when I get confused.

IMO Tara and Elora are in the top 3. Two dates, lots of time with Matty, plenty ITMs. The only reason I see Tara as F2 is because she does more ITMs and we see deeper conversations. I think they have now pulled out Elise to place her in F4. I am still on board with Laura as F1 since I still haven't seen him as giddy as he was with her with anyone else and despite the fact that she wasn't on board with kids ASAP, he didn't seem to freak out, but just carried on.

So as of now: Laura F1
                     Tara F2
                     Elora F3
                     Elise F4

I still reserve the right to change my mind as I view more episodes, but as on now this is what I am going with.

ITA @Sprite!  The only difference for me is after seeing him and Elise interact I could put her in F2 or F3 spot. Simply because he seemed at ease and to have good chemistry and conversation with Elise. He wanted to kiss her early on while playing hockey, she just didn't make the move.  There is also the fact that her first date is so late and not sure they can really make such a connection in that short amount of time.  Unless she was the best hidden F2 in the history of TB.

I try and get my thoughts down after watching episode just once.  Usually my first reaction ends up to be truest. If I start thinking about all of the different things going on around I feel like I start falling for TPTB distraction tactics.

Laura has been missing since Ep 7 or 8, whichever it was they went on the boat - thus putting doubt in our minds that she is even on his radar.  Insert Tara and Elise with very similar conversations and BL dates.  What I find with Tara, Elisa, Flo and Elora is that Matty spends time with them verbally discussing their feelings for each other.  IMO Matty and Laura have conversations about life things, they are not doing the typical F2/F3/F4 play-by-play analysis of how they feel for each other because it is clear to both of them without the other saying it.  When I hear the lead saying, "Now it is time to sit down and discuss how we feel about each other," it tends to worry me.

I have no doubt that Matty likes Tara. I just see more of a wanting to take care of her because of her past and insecurities; I am missing any overwhelming physical chemistry.

To be honest after Elise date I began to take another look at where everyone might stand, even Laura and Tara.  I feel like for as somewhat boring and slow as this season has been there are 3 girls (Tara, Elise, Laura) that are all very nice and I wouldn't mind being F1.  Since it's who is the best fit for Matty and not me  Hugesmile I will just have to watch and wait.

Here is to hoping that after next week the DRAMA will be gone!!  I am guessing Simone and Lisa will be leaving.  Cobie could probably go at that point too.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

It really does boggle my mind that Matty could be "into" a girl who he showed scant interest in under specifically told to by her father and put into his line is vision by the contestant herself (Elise).
To think none of us even really knew who she was till 2 episodes ago is amazing. And now all of a sudden she is in the top 2 potentially. They seem so stiff and stilted from what I have seen despite the make outs.
I also don't get why Matty had to call out lisa for her comments when from all accounts he has no interest in dating her any farther. And then she proceeds to friendzone him completely.

tbth the only person I have seen passion with of all the girls is Elora. Because of her sexiness more than anything else but he has awkwardness with the others.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:36 pm

ah!! I think we forget the the girl that is ALWAYS thrown in the mix right before HTD or soon before to confuse the audience. It happens every single season from every franchise!!!

Elise is no different! I fail to see the connection and even the interest... i will post SC about their blah meh date.

So Laura will probably have the next 2nd date next episode. (great catch @locoforbach !). I am eager to listen their adult conversation again because I missed them on the 2 times I saw them.  hmmm

This is a girl who had zero intro video, who had a SD ep 3, a quick QT on a rainy day on a boat and a GD that proved to everyone that she is not a motherly woman and has no intention to have a kid anytime soon (6-8 years close to 40).

I think the giggly part was partly Laura but HUGE part because he overcome his internal struggle to kiss a girl in his season. That is my gut feeling. And I said it again, banter does not mean falling in love ... or geeez everyone would be in a polyamory relationship today. Yes he likes her, I am positive with that. But I do not buy it that he had her in his mind when he invited Elora overnight (before Tara first date)..... sorry.

Once again edits play a major part of our reactions imo. IMO tara has all of the edits

first and long long intro video
2nd to arrive after Alix... so we can say almost first laugh out loud
late SD at ep6
F1 music
matty seeking for her, physically (went for kisses several time... including kissing her during a GD while 3 other girls are waiting their return) and emotionally (noticed she was not herself at GD)
edit places at RC: first, last, first etc
bride white coctail dress whent they return from their date who started from breakfast to RC
Season teaser: True love finally prevails ... tara face
VO: I am in love with you
Chemistry: they could not stop touching each other during the QT of the GD (he continuously touched her shoulder while she touched his neck and hair)

At this point, I know she will get more QT until HTD because I see a guy who is on a big high with her. Matty cannot hide his emotions. He cannot hide when he is stiff and when he repeat the prods lines.

I really fail to see Laura F1. I am even surprised that Florence make it to HTD.

But we shall see the next SD with Laura. They kissed on the sofa and she said at one point: I am falling in love with you. So I am sure things got hotter with them and they will probably have a great 2nd date. After that? not sure. We have zero material...

Elora for sure is in love. Tara is on her way to be. Laura is also on her way.

For me that is still my top 3.

Florence or Elise at F4 is just fill in the blank at this point. useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:59 pm

To any spoiled member reading these threads:

NO one that is spoiled (meaning you read/post in threads for Matty that have the word *Spoilers* in the title) is allowed to post in these Non-spoiled threads.

This means, no links, no pics, no answering questions at all. Nothing is allowed to be posted in these threads by those who are spoiled. Even if the non-spoiled ask for things, no non-spoiled member can post here (only mods/admin). If you're tempted at all to post here, in future please just don't read the Non-spoiled threads at all.

If there is any post made in the Non-spoiled threads that is spotted please use PM me or GA, use the report button to report the post, or tag me or GA in the spoiled threads (so not the ones here) so it can be taken care of.

Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: