SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 pm

@HEA Have they ever out the same girl repeated as the voices at the end of the promo ?

Tara is the third last line, Laura is the second last line. Would Tara be the last line also ?????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA Have they ever out the same girl repeated as the voices at the end of the promo ?

Tara is the third last line, Laura is the second last line. Would Tara be the last line also ?????

good question. i have no idea giggling

but I really hear tara last saying: I am in love with you.

I am not 100% sure..... I think I hear: I am ready..................... but could have been elora saying already.... it is hard to know when you do not know the girls. now i think i may recognize their voice better

i think it is time for me to re-watch all the episodes now that I have an idea who is who and just pay more attention to the top 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm

@AllAboutLove the reminder is much appreciated. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 am

@AllAboutLove do we have sneak peek for ep11??

also I was wondering if the chanel shared some extra? or bio?

that should not be considered as spoilers right?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:00 am

@HEA do you mean bios for the contestants?

Preview for next week I posted upthread here

Teaser for upcoming Ep that was kindly recorded by a member and which was an ad on live TV (not available as an extra or clip anywhere else)

credit S&S tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:11 am

@AllAboutLove thank you thank you thank you!!

please also thank the member!!

yes. i mean the bios of contestants.

but I also mean the kind of video like Dean/Peter playing chess, that was not aired but it was an extra scene. I dunno if Australita does that.

I am so happy to have more material to work with! yay!!

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:17 am

YW! To not have to bring all them over are there specific contestants bios wanted? I will try get it done in the next few days if so.

As for other extras, hidden or deleted scenes. As I've posted before there are no extra scenes or clips that I can post from the website. I cannot even view them and so cannot record or post them even if they do have clips since they aren't able to be embedded. So atm, only previews are what will most likely only be be posted. The recorded teaser ad was the only one of its kind we have so far and no others and it just happened a member recorded it while watching a different show. Only the previews seen at the end of each episode which are posted in the episode links and usually embedded individually are what is available. If anything changes, those things will be posted. Hope that helps yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:YW! To not have to bring all them over are there specific contestants bios wanted?

of course!! tara, elora, laura, elise
unless my other partner in crimes here want more?
that would be very much appreciated
thank you!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 am

Here are Bios for Tara, Elora, Laura, and Elise as requested. I can bring more over later if wanted

Tara
State: Queensland

Animated and confident, Tara is attracted to people with great personalities. Her friends describe her as “refreshing”, as she is always 100% herself. The 27-year-old nanny is a decent cook who loves her food and is “not afraid to voice her fire” if people are closed-minded. She is looking for a patient, chilled guy who isn’t picky with their food.

Why did you apply for the show?
“The 11-year-old child I nanny for told me to.”

Describe your dream date.
“A day at Movie World followed by many drinks, dinner and a dance.”

What would be a deal breaker for you?
“Someone who is rude to other people and thinks they are better than other people.”

What is your proudest achievement to date?
“Helping to make a positive impact on the children’s lives that I have worked with throughout my nannying career.”

Tell us your secret talent.
“My Britney Spears impersonation is awesome.”

Elora
State: NSW

World traveller and wanderlust chaser, Elora is exotic, mysterious and ready to find her king to help build her empire. The outspoken personal trainer is looking for a disciplined gentleman with a wild heart, who can prove her wrong about love. The Tahitian-born Bachelorette’s perfect date is anywhere near the ocean, enjoying quality time and simple pleasures, while talking about life dreams.

Where did you grow up?
“I was born in Tahiti and have lived in France for three years and Hawaii for five years.”

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Eager for adventure, ambitious for a secure and comfortable lifestyle, spontaneous, free-spirited, kind, passionate, disciplined, a best friend, a confidante and a strong confident man who really cares.”

Do you believe in love at first sight?
“Yes, I believe that energies are so strong that souls can feed off them and you know right away.”

If you could pick someone to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be and why?
“Angelina Jolie. She is strong and selfless, with a kind and generous heart.”

“We would ride horses on a beautiful beach, swim with the horses. We would then have them on a lead with us on the beach while we picnic on the sand to some live music.”
Laura
State: NSW

A down-to-earth city girl with a gypsy heart, Laura is all about being authentic. The self-confessed “big flirt” has always been a free spirit but is now looking to find her one true love. Making love her priority, the 30 year old accessories designer is looking for a witty, smart and motivated man, as there is nothing sexier than a man who is inspired.

“To put myself out of my comfort zone, enjoy a once in a lifetime experience and maybe even find my person.”

“Tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind, honest, two feet and a heartbeat.”

What would be a deal breaker for you?
“If the connection is not there, then it is not there. Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about.”

“It is not about a dream date, it is about the person you are with – the right person can make a trip to Aldi feel like magic. But if I had to pick something to do, I think anything on and in the water.”

How do you plan on winning over the Bachelor's heart?
“With my terrible puns and dance moves.”
Elise
State: Western Australia

Adventure lover Elise prides herself on always aiming to be the best she can be. The former Australian hockey player loves water sports, training with friends and ran the New York Marathon last year. The 29-year-old is looking for a partner who is witty, charming and loyal to the ones they love.

“To find the kind of love that you are excited to wake up to every day.”

Do you believe in love at first sight?
“I believe that the connections you need for love to blossom will be there when you first meet someone.”

“Someone with a sense of humour, who does not take themselves too seriously, who is family orientated and who has passion and drive in life.”

“My dream date would be doing something that we both love. Casual is my style, with either beach or ocean activities followed by a sunset wine and cheese.”

What do you have to offer a potential partner?
“I have a lot of love to give. I am a caring, warm and genuine person who loves to keep the dream alive and have fun along the way.”
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:54 am

ok guys... my thoughts after this precious new teaser

1. where is elora? Where is cobie?
2. laura is jealous... not good for F1
3. elise and lisa look puzzled
4. girl hugged by matty is tara (same dress)
5. matty hugged tara very closely both arms surrendering her
6. florence seems disinterested by matty's arrival
7. laura has a 2nd date
8. matty in striped tee seems to say that something unexpected arrived but with no passion on his face
9. it is a girl with short skirt that goes to the sofa (Laura?)
10. suggestion that it is not reciprocated with laura
11. matty poker face when laura said she is caring a lot... not even a crack of a smile which is surprising considering matty is quite easy to read
12. Simone is not wearing her purple lacy dress so she is still staying

Seams 2 RC.... different cocktail dresses
is it a teaser for ep11 and ep12?
mini skirt and sleeveless top, shape looks like either Lisa or Laura
Marty in striped shirt seems to suggest someone left?
they seem to focus that the girls are jealous of Tara... did matty made it obvious and asked Tara to chat to?
Elora is completely absent
Focus on Laura and Elise but mostly Laura
florence imo is definitely not top4, her disinterest is so obvious

also something that can put some weight that laura is F1.... he kissed her extremely softly after they look in each other eyes.... he was edited as if he did not really care that she said she really really cared... but it is obvious to me that was definitely edited. however i did not see him smiling at all during the conversation.

They want us believe that "I did not see it coming" is about laura but i am sure it is not. the girl who walk to the sofa for 1/ it is a different sofa and it looks like a SD last part of the date. 2/ The girl has a mini skirt and this is not Laura's style 3/ the girl is tall and thin

elora and cobie were not seen in this teaser, is it possible that cobie left during a 2nd  SD? I am not sure why elora was not seen.... PI time before matty arrived? weird... I also have the feeling that florence will not stay much longer and may decide to leave. Her facial attitude for the last 2episodes are unhappy

so Laura has to overcome the kids... overcome the jealousy......... her bio says that she loves water, yet during her SD she clearly said that she is not around boats

so many questions laugh out loud

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:59 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:54 am

@AllAboutLove thank you so much for that!!!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:YW! To not have to bring all them over are there specific contestants bios wanted? I will try get it done in the next few days if so.

As for other extras, hidden or deleted scenes. As I've posted before there are no extra scenes or clips that I can post from the website. I cannot even view them and so cannot record or post them even if they do have clips since they aren't able to be embedded. So atm, only previews are what will most likely only be be posted. The recorded teaser ad was the only one of its kind we have so far and no others and it just happened a member recorded it while watching a different show. Only the previews seen at the end of each episode which are posted in the episode links and usually embedded individually are what is available. If anything changes, those things will be posted. Hope that helps yes  

thank you for explaining. i just do not want to miss something I may have asked yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: