SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by notarose Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Good point yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:51 pm

I think what is maybe bizarre this season are the personalities in their respective position, like...

Elora: the first to have a 1-1. Normally we have the friend zone girl who will wait patiently up to the 2nd 1-1, get a fun cute date such spree thing or circus or something they do not speak much but have a good time, the diner not too romantic during the day on a sofa............... so we have the catamaran, bikini swimming right out of the box with Elora. Put Cobie in her shoes and we have our "normal" friend zone girl...... ELora? not so much, way too sexual for the position. And she will build this tension with him for the next coming weeks until he invites her to spend the day AND NIGHT in the mountains.... I think she may have started as F4 but maybe her sleepover pulled her to the F2 position (brunette on beach??). I wonder if she flipped position with Laura when it was clear as day that Laura did not want kids soon. Not that I see Elora wanting kids or even heard anything about kids with Elora... but I am thinking that if he knew that Laura was not going to be the one, and knew that Elora was was already IN LUV with him and easy to invite him in her room. I do not buy that they had a sleepover and they went to their own room. way too much sexual tension there between them and the elora said it clearly: my door is open....

Florence: Pretty much the same thing. Friend zone but turning into double entendre (teacher play), hot romantic kiss diner setting. Adrenaline date which is generally for the F1. She won by cheating her QT and this was her downfall. Matty for some reasons was hoping a fair win. I am not sure if this was the turning point or if it was never there except a good kissing time. At this point, I think Elise could take her F3 place and she may be F5

Laura was an early favorite. What bother me for her to be F1. She got a great red carpet  (that I needed to watch twice to see it BTW), she was picked the first for the chat and she got the second 1-1 of the season (Lisa for me was not a 1-1 but a QT since she did not get the diner part as it was the RC). So she became an early favorite for the audience... too early imo, the kind of F2 early. Enough time for the audience to fall in love with her. Everything was set to be a romantic date and show us the fun and chemistry: fun boat turning into an expensive one (we saw only the top BTW but the outside was nice all right), then the banters and laughs with the drawings and the O so romantic sunset FIRST KISS on the sofa and lets not forget THE music..... everything is there for the audience to fall even more in love with her and be convince she is the one......... uh uh, prods never give us seach early clue for the F1... like ever. However they certainly do for the F2!! ... After this date, all the fans have to do (highly influenced by the scripted scenario) is to see how often Matty will talk to her at the RC and if she got QT again, which she did with this rainy freezing day O so not romantic empty boat.... that turned into this sweet awkward flirting...... but right there Matty got his answer: beautiful fun girl, but not ready to settle down with kids... like at all..... For me Laura is definitely a nice girl but I do not think they have much in common outside of the bubble. She is business oriented, not the girl who wants to go sport and outdoors at the sea all the time (very very specifically said by Matty that most of his free time is doing everything sea/water related and he is quite happy with his marketing job).... The meme I did resume pretty much their relationship.... BUT she is totally lovable and I understand why fans want her to be F1. But if they look closely, they have nothing in common outside the bubble. Now, the edits says F2 but I am not 100% convinced that Elora has this position.

Tara: AH Tara Tara Tara. Such a unique character. She was 2nd to be seen on the red carpet, so definitely already we know that she will go far in the season. She also had the FIRST LONG video, we saw exactly who she is: wife material and ready to settle down: we met her BFF, she said she wanted to make it rain after a drought time (read no BF), she is perfect with kids (a direct hit that Matty repeatedly said he wants kids soon rather than later after seeing his sister with Leon)...... and right out the bat (red carpet), she is totally her awkward funny endearing natural self... please read the anti hero, please read totally not flirty and sexual like the other girls, please read the girl next door.......... who think has absolutely zero chance to be noticed by Matty. Her PI are hilarious and OTT. Everyone notice her and very early on. I think prods could not pass to share her PI which I must say would have been a shame!! But in doing that, she became not so hidden anymore like F1 are generally..... yet she got her first 1-1 at episode 6... and a memorable 1-1 where Matty laughed the whole time, a foody (another wifey date) date and a romantic a la Laura setting without the sunset but way more interesting for me: Matty jumped on her to kiss her... it was not looooooooooong eye on eye flirting sexual tension... awkward like Matty (sorry but for me it was not natural but forced even if he loved it)... it was not elora tension (I will tease you until the end of times)... it was not immediate release tension (florence).............. it was Matty who genuily did not care of the camera anymore and only wanted to prove to Tara that he found her totally adorable and attractive. ... Lets also add the "each time she answered my questions, I thought YES YES this is EXACTLY what I think" and the "I saw her and thought she could be the girl that I will end with"........ if this is not a guy who fell in love in front of my TV, I willl be extremely surprised.

Elise: Florence is now history so they needed another to replace. I have little doubt she will have the lemonade, hot tub on top of the slow dancing. Everything will be there to throw us some OMG Elise is the one we never saw. Sorry, but at episode 10 (or 11??) nope. This is their typical way to throw us some bones.

Cobie: friend zone so not much to say.

Lisa: she had zero interest to matty. he knew it. she tagged along. I believe not being invited in the GD with the parents will be the last drop. I think she will be too homesick and at the CP, she will leave before one of the RC  (see SC I made on the other thread). I am not sure when, but since the Tennis QT date, I felt this. Yes he was mesmerized by Lisa which I must say is a gorgeous girl but she definitely told him that she did not even think of him as a potential parter.... ouch

Now... on top of this we have those early 2nd 1-1...... THAT is new IMO. We all see them before HTD. So unless we have a short season with less than the usual 16 episodes or they changed their scenario here. So we had Elora and Tara 2nd dates when I was sure they would be the F3 dates... THAT is interesting indeed.

So we have 10 girls left... 4 in the HTD... we know Elise will get her 1-1, We know cobie may have a 2nd 1-1  OR is part of a GD (waterski)..... that means at least 2 more episodes... 3 girls eliminated per episode... with the "I DID NOT SEE IT COMING" exit... which can be anyone at this point since they brought their parents and all the girls cried.

The I did not see it coming is not related to Matty in his tuxedo. the VO is on top but it is not related imo... as usual we will have the F4 conflict.... I expect one girl to leave during a GD or a RC. I really think Lisa will or Michelle. Jen will tag along imo.

The interesting part is now it is too late for intruders. So maybe we shall have one less episode. The only place I can find for Tara and the sailboat is at F3?, only because the background does not look Thailandish and too OTT for a HTD, unless she got a 3rd 1-1 which is highly impossible). I really cannot find a place for Tara and the sailboat... unless she is the one on the luxury catamaran?? but then who would be on the small sailboat???

I am thinking that Laura should have a 2nd 1-1, maybe episode 12. That would make sense that they throw at us the F2 in our face.

So this is what I think....

episode 10: 2nd 1-1 Tara (Camel) + GD: parents
episode 11: 1-1 Elise (Lemonade/slow dance/hot tub) + 2nd 1-1 or GD w/ Cobie (waterski)
episode 12: 2nd 1-1 Florence (helico/potery)
episode 13: HTD
episode 14: F3 (tara and small sailboat?)
episode 15: WTA
episode 16: (Wood boat + 2 red kayak + brunette on beach in Thailand) + (luxury catamaran) + Finale

so I wonder if Laura gets a 2nd 1-1 at all????

I am going back and forth with Laura F2 or Elora F2.... I cannot decide. I think F2 have generally a lot of chemistry with the lead, lot and lot and Elora has that bucket loaded. So I wonder if her QT was also a breaking point for matty when he realized she did not want kids like soon... just like when he pull the breaks with Florence. I wonder if Matty turned his interests to Tara and Elora at that point. And why did Matty joked twice with LAura: you hate kids, say it.... you can say you hate them..... which for him even as a joke was for me a WTH moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:05 am

this is the time that I have a HUGE temptation to look at the spoilers and check the SM, instagram etc...

If I am correct, I think the large majority of the audience is a LAURA fan and is rooting for her to be F1. Not so much of ELORA (too sexual), not so much of FLORENCE (too sexual). I think TARA is put in the friend zone, as well as Cobie and maybe Elise. Lisa was IMO an early favorite but with the lack of dates and RC interaction, I think she is now part of the friend zone.

2 girls were edited to the point that I was completely confused: Alix and Michelle. Alix who was the first on the red carpet and was seen multiple times on PI, received a GDR and finally a 1-1..... and Michelle who arrived with a cop car, who receive this rose at M&G out of nowhere, that I quickly spotted to be BFF with Jen... Not that I thought Michelle would be the one but her edit was bizarre. Alix? I was really REALLY trying to understand if she was a top4 until I saw her 1-1. But both Alix and Michelle were edited quite weirdly imo.

If I am right, Laura represents the ladylike stereotype that all F1 must have and be. And maybe she is F1. But from a non spoiler point of view, I see it differently. IMO most fans will try to compare her to Mathilda and Matty to Art Green. BUT they are not the same at all... What if the F2 looks like the stereotyped F1 we add so far? Because most of the F2 are often loud and seem to have a lot of chemistry with the lead versus the F1 who is often edited as ladylike....  So maybe Laura is F1 and Elora F2..... Maybe Laura is edited like the NZ (Viarni/Zac)?

Indeed Laura is put in the background for me... I had to check twice to see the connection at red carpet, we never saw this secret garden when she received a rose (the only girl I saw this season to get it there so far), she got a great fun with a romantic sunset music 1-1 and she had this QT...... my question is will she have a 2nd date and did she have an evening part of the QT not seen and why didn't we see this secret garden rose moment? How can you show the love story evolution on 2 key moments: 1-1 and QT only?

But IMO... it is not so much of edits but personalities... And I think something happened with Matty himself during his season. Maybe he changed his mind? The fact that he said out of the blue that he is not the guy who fell in love at first sigh but at first conversation was totally a WTH moment to me........... and I believe that gave the tune of his season. However the edits showed us a guy who is very much love at first sight!!!! And that is our clue here. We have to find THE girl that he has the most intellectual affinities, not especially physically even if I am sure he has a type.... So I believe for Matty, being in this superficial environment was a big struggle. I believe that he wanted to have serious conversation but got only few superficial conversation during the RC (Interesting this secret garden... I wonder if he dealt to have a place to have LONGER time knowing per experience that the constant interruptions would be very frustrating).

Each season I try to pay a close attention about the lead's words. what he is looking for, what he likes, what he wants. And for me Matty want a family. He wants his one and he wants to have his first kid in the next 4 years max. And this is for me a complete difference with Art Green who is still in the long term GF/BF (also I am thinking this should change soon imo if not already since I do not follow this couple closely).

My issue is that the lead has to play this persona that he may not be in real life. On screen we think the lead is serious and never party or they must act like perfect gentleman and the alike...... when in real life it can be different. My point is that I think Matty is very much attracted to naughty ladies but on the other hand he wants to settle down with a partner who has strong family values and ready to have kids sooner rather than later.

However, one thing that made me laugh was Matty saying that he did not believe at love at first sigh but first conversation..... that is a huge clue for me to understand Matty. Matty will not settle down with a girl because she is pretty, because she kisses well, because he can have a good laugh with... he  will fall in love with a woman who think the same, who has the same family values, who is looking for the same things at the same time that he is NOW.

Because we see 15 minutes of kisses and banters, means nothing to me. It is all show. For me, it is BL  and script and his intro..

Laura is 30. said she wants kids in 5-6 years. read probably late 30s, 36-37.... which goes close to 40? .... sorry but I do not see Matty ready to wait that long.

so who would be ready to start a family?

Elora: no
Florence: no
Laura: no
Michelle: no chemistry so no
Stephanie: no chemistry so no
Jen: no
Simone: no
Lisa: no
Elise: maybe (do not know her at all)
Tara: yes

the only one who is a clear fat YES is for me TARA. I think she personifies the perfect wife. However, is she enough sexual for him? Because so far, I saw a Matty very much attracted to sexual women such elora and florence. But Tara is not ladylike like Laura eh? She is the girl's next door. She is goofy and cute and funny. She is probably this kind of girl who is like millions of young girls out there, swearing and all.... she is the anti hero F1 imo.... but exactly what Matty is looking for. Most would find her tiring but if Matty could cope with her humor and positive temp and OTT attitude and her bib advantage above any other girls: her love for kids... then we have our winner imo

As a non spoiler, the scenario show me Laura as the obvious F2. Prods gave us this perfect romantic setting with her with music etc. I do not deny the complicity and chemistry. It is there. no doubt. but what I am trying to say is that music and visual do play a lot in the audience imagination even though we know that the cutting room DO add romantic music for the top 2 during their dates.  So I am not denying Laura is top 3. But I am not sure she is truly F1. She is not on the same mindset with Matty and that was clear as day during their rainy boat QT.

Elise could be seen as the dark horse but her first 1-1 at ep 10 or ep 11? I do not buy it. She is the girl they throw at our face to shake up the obvious top 2.

So again... if we go back to the list... if it is not Laura, who can fit the shoe?

... Tara. And I think she is the hidden F1. I am trying very hard to put Laura in the F1 position and I come back each time to Tara....  

TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS (tara face on teaser).... finally, which is something that happened late. Elora was ep2. Laura was ep3. Tara was ep6......

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:10 pm

I do think Laura is getting a "fairytale" edit and agree that "love at first conversation" is important in Matty's storyline. Darn, wish we had been shown the secret garden convo with Laura. I feel like it is a big missing piece.
I still want to see another 1-1 with Tara. I noticed she is goofy in ITMs and was goofy on the day portion of her first date with Matty but at cocktail parties and in most scenes with the girls she is more in the background. Perhaps she is out of her comfort zone? Also agree that Matty and Tara are shown to share a lot of the same values.

So far, Laura and Tara look like the final 2 to me as well.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:36 pm

@notarose why  editing the secret garden with Laura if she is F1???? I do not buy the hidden edits since outside her 1-1 and QT, we did not see anything special with her right?

I am wondering if we think Tara had a lot of PI or is it just because she is memorable in her PI?

I also think that she is not 24/7 goofy. I do not see matty with a long distance relationship. I remember Laura is from Sydney right? Is tara from Sydney too?

Elora. I am not sure what to do with her... Matty told her that she went thru the hardest gap.. which means that he will go to the end with her? He was very straightforward with her imo

what you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Laura secret garden - I think it was not shown so viewers keep guessing.
Tara - I thought she had a lot of PI time early on; less as the season progresses.
Elora - not sure what to think of her either. I find their convos superficial.

Part of the edit in general IMO is showing why so many of the girls cast are not a good match. All the drama queens and secrets about partying and cheating to win. Perhaps AU is having the same problem as the US in that the majority of girls are signing up only for tv time and post-show opportunities. Not saying a cast member should be thinking "Matty is the one" but several don't appear to even ask him enough to get to know him. Mostly he asks questions and volunteers information. JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:41 pm

notarose wrote:Laura secret garden - I think it was not shown so viewers keep guessing.
Tara - I thought she had a lot of PI time early on; less as the season progresses.
Elora - not sure what to think of her either. I find their convos superficial.

Part of the edit in general IMO is showing why so many of the girls cast are not a good match. All the drama queens and secrets about partying and cheating to win. Perhaps AU is having the same problem as the US in that the majority of girls are signing up only for tv time and post-show opportunities. Not saying a cast member should be thinking "Matty is the one" but several don't appear to even ask him enough to get to know him. Mostly he asks questions and volunteers information.  JMO

I honestly think the prods edit the "serious" talking. I am sure a lot ask about families, likes and dislikes... but mostly during the 1-1 and QT.... i do not think they have time to talk during the RC much. so when we see connection during the RC it is the momentum they spent together on a previous date imo

Unless it is adrenaline date which are generally given to friend zone girls.

So out of the girls, who is "serious"? Laura: yes... Tara: yes

Elise: probably (did not see her in drama and matty sister said nothing was said against her). I put her here as we saw the slow dancing and the lemonade cuddle and probably the hot tub... which are very intimate moments

then we have the party girls, gossips : Elora and Simone
Then we have the friend zone: Cobie, Lisa, Florence: maybe?,
still there for the ride: Jen, Michelle, Stephanie

This said... we know that villain can be F1 (Ben/Courtney and many more). So for me it all goes down to who is the most compatible right now.

I do not think anything is truly fishy here. I think most fans do find things fishy when "their" F1 do not fit the edit boxes. Of course I can be totally wrong, but for me Tara is now the only logical choice.

So unless he does not feel any romance with Tara, I see Laura. That I do not see laura and matty together long is my doubt as imo they do not have the same kid clock emergency, on top of not being at the same level of well established work... yet again, I dunno if Matty wants to pursue an entertainment career too. We have a lot of IF IF IF... but IF matty is truly serious about settle down in the next coming years and have kids.. then again Tara is the one to give him that.

If they can increase the chemistry on next date, then she has it in the pocket imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:45 pm

It can all look good on paper, but if you are not feeling it, it doesn't matter.

I just don't see Matty having the feels for Tara like he did for Laura. She was the only one he got all giddy for...like a teenage schoolboy. I also saw the difference in when they want kids, but to me that seemed the only thing they weren't in sync about. Can that change...possibly. He might become more patient and she might start feeling her biological clock. It would depend on how serious they both actually are about finding someone and making the relationship work.

Laura actually is reminding me of Viarni on Zach's season. She is kind of cool and you wonder if she is feeling him, as much as he seems to be feeling her? She might be sceptical about the process and the fact that there are still so many women left, so she could be holding back.

I guess for me personally, most of these women are toast and were never in serious contention. Yes, Matty may be a little hot for some, but generally, there is not enough there. The two most serious contenders for me are still Laura and Tara, but I see the chemistry with one and not so much with the other. The next two episodes can't come fast enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Sprite wrote:It can all look good on paper, but if you are not feeling it, it doesn't matter.

I just don't see Matty having the feels for Tara like he did for Laura. She was the only one he got all giddy for...like a teenage schoolboy. I also saw the difference in when they want kids, but to me that seemed the only thing they weren't in sync about. Can that change...possibly. He might become more patient and she might start feeling her biological clock. It would depend on how serious they both actually are about finding someone and making the relationship work.

Laura actually is reminding me of Viarni on Zach's season. She is kind of cool and you wonder if she is feeling him, as much as he seems to be feeling her? She might be sceptical about the process and the fact that there are still so many women left, so she could be holding back.

I guess for me personally, most of these women are toast and were never in serious contention. Yes, Matty may be a little hot for some, but generally, there is not enough there. The two most serious contenders for me are still Laura and Tara, but I see the chemistry with one and not so much with the other. The next two episodes can't come fast enough.

and how do we know he is not feeling it with Tara? It seems to me that you see one way but no the other way.

She could. what if. she might........ lot of speculations here. it can go again to both direction. Maybe they do not have much in common, maybe she is too business oriented when he is already settled down with his job, possibly he is not ready to wait almost 40 to have kids (she is 30 and for me 8 years is near 40).

Right now, I do not have enough material for her to decide to put her on the F1.

I agree that her personality match Viarni...... but she is not Viarni and Matty is not Zac........... And if we do compare edits, it does not match. Viarni got her 1st SD on ep4, then got her 2nd on ep9 and at ep6 when she received a rose at the RC it was not hidden at all... For me the edits go way above hidden now. Matty is not Art Green is not Zac...

so for me i need more material for the love story. A giggy matty PI is not enough when I saw another giggy matty with Tara too, even Elora. However the banters we see with Laura looke like a teenager at time so maybe you are right and she is the one....

I'll see at the 2nd date with Tara if their relationship evolves to friend zone or to lovers/partners. Which considering the teaser, I think the later. I will also see if matty gives tara QT and RC attention now that the villain is gone or soon going.

ps: I am all good that you think differently BTW.  handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:It can all look good on paper, but if you are not feeling it, it doesn't matter.

and how do we know he is not feeling it with Tara? It seems to me that you see one way but no the other way.

She could. what if. she might........ lot of speculations here. it can go again to both direction. Maybe they do not have much in common, maybe she is too business oriented when he is already settled down with his job, possibly he is not ready to wait almost 40 to have kids (she is 30 and for me 8 years is near 40).

Right now, I do not have enough material for her to decide to put her on the F1.

I agree that her personality match Viarni...... but she is not Viarni and Matty is not Zac........... And if we do compare edits, it does not match. Viarni got her 1st SD on ep4, then got her 2nd on ep9 and at ep6 when she received a rose at the RC it was not hidden at all... For me the edits go way above hidden now. Matty is not Art Green is not Zac...

so for me i need more material for the love story. A giggy matty PI is not enough when I saw another giggy matty with Tara too, even Elora. However the banters we see with Laura looke like a teenager at time so maybe you are right and she is the one....

I'll see at the 2nd date with Tara if their relationship evolves to friend zone or to lovers/partners. Which considering the teaser, I think the later. I will also see if matty gives tara QT and RC attention now that the villain is gone or soon going.

ps: I am all good that you think differently BTW.  handwave

I do actually see it all ways. I'm not a particular fan of any of them...Matty, Laura, Tara...or any of the others. They are all meh to me.

I don't compare past edits, music, when who got what date number...none of that stuff. All I do is watch what is in front of me on the screen. I either see it or I don't. Some times I see the "love story" that producers are trying to create, but that doesn't really exist. I don't necessarily believe it, but I see it developed through the edit. They want us to believe this is the couple and I can see the story they have set up, but I don't really believe that this is a viable couple that will last long term....or even short term.

Right now I see Matty and Laura. I don't know if I see them long term, but at the moment I see the developing romance. When I see more, I might see long term potential....or I might start seeing it with someone else...although, honestly, if I haven't seen it by now, I probably won't. Usually, if someone starts becoming a potential partner at this point in the game, it is because the producers are editing things to cause doubt with the obvious F1 and are attempting to shove someone else down my throat. I always hate that and stubbornly resist their machinations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:25 pm

I guess one thing we all agree on is Tara and Laura are most likely our F2.

I am a bit like @Sprite - I pay attention to what I am watching in front of me.  I don't pay attention to the drama distractions the prods throw in.  I don't pay much mind to the interaction of the girls.  I watch Matty and how he responds with each girl.

What I see is him seeking Laura out on a regular basis.  He chooses her often, not the other way around.  Now, mind you if I get into sleuthing mode, analyze things and compare to other seasons we could say he may do the same with Tara only we don't see it and she is the hidden F1.

There are tons of scenarios and ways this can play out.  What I think is obvious might not be the case at all but it is my interpretation of what I am watching on my screen.  If I stick with the thought that the concept of the show is to show me a love story I am seeing that blossom between Matty and Laura.  I could even say between Matty and Elora.  This is because they have had the most time with him. Matty and Tara might shine in the next few episodes and I will change my mind but up until now I haven't seen enough of her with Matty to put her at F1.  I have heard a lot of talk about how they are of like mind but I haven't seen the physical and emotional part to back that up. We have gotten only one serious conversation and a bit of kissing.  OH, I do have to mention that I think they are the first two I have EVER actually seen eat food on this show  14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 19 3806527698

Matty is attracted to a few of these women, but to me he is less physical than many other bachelors.  He seems more comfortable talking to most of these women rather than making out.  I don't feel like he is in a contest to see how many of them he can kiss.  I think he wanted the chance with Lisa, that moment passed.  Cobie - wasn't sparks.  Flo - maybe likes kissing her but the cheating thing ruined it for her.  Elora - sexual chemistry and either they left a ton of their date out or he knows she isn't F1 so is just doing what he has to keep the audience guessing.  For me there is too much gazing into each others eyes and long pauses for this to be something serious. Tara - likes her, initiated kiss with her to reassure her and help her realize she shouldn't sell herself short.  It is a good sign she is getting another 1on1 so quickly. Laura - only one I see him pursuing kisses with; saying he can't wait to kiss her.  This doesn't mean she is F1 just that on my screen I see Matty being drawn to Laura.  Whether conscience or not it is happening and TPTB are showing us that.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 pm

you both have valid points. He does seek Laura for sure!
any idea why we did not see intruders yet? are we 3 épisodes before HTD?
I cannot wait to see the 2nd 1-1 with Tara... if he seek her too, then she can be the full package

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: