SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm

@HEA You put so much work into all that. Sorry, I don't analyse much other than what I see on the screen during the episode...body language and how people are edited...and go with my gut.

I agree about Matty being disappointed by Lisa's reaction during their date. (She kind of reminds me of Lily from the last season of NZ Bachelor in that she seems very realistic about the situation.) I have also thought that Lisa might not last as long as I had anticipated based on that first episode. If she continues being so reserved, I suspect either Matty will cut her earlier than he may have wanted/hoped or she will up and leave on her own at some point. I have no idea when that will be, but I suspect she was definitely originally slotted to be in the top 4 ... if not F1 ... and now, after a few episodes, I'm not sure if she will make it that far.

As of now, like you, I have Laura as F1. I also agree, while she seems nice, I am not really drawn by her. It may be that she is still holding back, so I will reserve judgement until I see more of her.

I don't see Elora lasting until F4, but I could be wrong. If no other contenders develop she may be dragged along because someone needs to go that far.

The ones that I see some possibilities to go further with are Florence, Cobie, Tara and one of the villains. Not that I necessarily see an F1 in the bunch, just that those seem to be the ones that he can talk to and pull along to the end. The villain...I suspect Jen...just because he is asked to keep someone like that for the sake of drama and to stir up the contenders.

I don't know, maybe it's just my cynicism, but as of now, the only one that I can see at the end is Laura and even then, I don't know how well that would go in the real world. It will be interesting following along unspoiled and not very invested.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:53 pm

@Sprite Thank you for your analyze!

I agree with you... and at some point I thought he was kissing Elizabeth...

You are so right about Lisa and Lily! I did not think about it but now that you mention it, she does have the same lay back personality, except I do see Lily a complete free spirit and do not care about what people may think but I do see Lisa as more conservative, more "lady" born and raised. But both indeed very realistic and not bothered about cameras. Lisa is a model so she is used to them around, so IMO she can abstract that but on the other she may very well understand the falseness of the situation: be on a set which for her makes it impossible to accept Matty as a real deal.

Elora (which is my 2nd fav after Tara) had the first 1-1... which we know is almost an automatic top 4 position. She fell in love hard and fast with him and I honestly think he likes her very much (his concern when she broke down at the RC). And because of that I do believe he will let her go at F4.

Tara and Florence have this spunky fun personalities. Tara is more goofy and witty IMO but Florence seems a great girl too. I think prods will push Matty to discover Tara in a SD or he will discover her when half of the girls will leave. Her personality will shine more. Kind the same way we discovered Matty in Georgia season during the circus GD. Florence got his attention when the prods she did this teacher/harry potter in the middle of the RC (who did it with georgia? her F1 or Matty?)

Laura... I have nothing wrong to say about her. She seems nice and she looks loyal (like Tara, Alix, Florence) to her "friends" (Cobie). I think the drama at the RC ep4, became wayyyy out of proportion. Yes Simone was upset because Cobie interrupted her way too early but Simone could have make sure to go for Matty right after Cobie and said that 3 minutes was not enough....... instead Simone who is seen as the "good" girl gave fuel to the "villains". It did not take much to Simone to express her feeling during the PI and do all kind of badmouthing about the "villain"... just saying but yes, I understand the frustration being around multiple guys such Jennifer, Leah, Sian and maybe more). If the girls were a little bit smart, they would have watched last season and understand the "must keep villains for drama" kind of thing and just avoid any interaction... which is what Alix tried to do.

Alix.... that is a heck of edit. I do not know why she got this first limo entrance. I do not know why the zoom on her. I do not know why she got the GDR and Matty saying "It is easy to speak with Alix" when we saw zero air time with them. I am completely taken aback. It is obvious she was BFF with Laura. So either she will have a SD and the girl in the hot tub is her (hair looks like her color but the profile looks more like lisa) or the camera got the hots for her. and why the Voice Over when she entered the mansion: VOICE OVER: AH Jesus... I am going to fall in love with this guy.........Not sure here about the edits at all. But she got a lot of PI and zoom and the freaking FIRST LIMO EXIT seen darn it!!

Thank you @Sprite for not keeping me alone here. I know non spoilers are more into watching live and move on until next episode  yes  :yes:   hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 pm

@HEA Yes, Alix puzzles me too. Seeing how she was first out of the limo and got quite the entrance, I was expecting her to be more prominent. So far, we have seen very little of her. Either, she is a late bloomer...which usually spells doom...or they are majorly hiding her. I hope she doesn't turn out to be Matty's version of Adam and Matt from Rachel's Bachelorette season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 pm

HEA wrote:sucks to be alone here..... :tissuebox

Sorry. I was gone all day on a picnic !!! Going to catch up on your posts and then post some random thoughts on ep 3 and 4.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:49 pm

@Just Looking @notarose I would be happy to hear what you have to say if you are still un-spoiled?

@Sprite I do not understand this edit at all. Yes, I hope for a Matt (sorry but I think Adam is an azz)

@nd4reality great! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 am

from HEA

we need to put the names on the voice over

- Oh my gosh
- This is amazing.... Michelle?
flo IMO
- It is so beautiful
- I am blown away ....
   Laura IMO
- I do find it hard to open up to someone
Lisa IMO
- There is a very good chance that I am going to be very hurt in this ... Tara?
Laura IMO
- You never know if this is going to work out. I don't want to go home
- I feel heartbroken

- I really like him

- I am ready
- It is just amazing... Tara?
- This is real... Elora

Elise IMO

- I could not ask for any more
- it is a risk to get really hurt
- he is very sweet he is funny, he is the full package... cobie
- you make me happy ... ?  (you make me happy... Matty)
Lisa IMO

- I think this is what ??? for
- I want you at the end of this

Leora IMO

- I see myself falling in love with you... Laura
ELora IMO
I am falling in love with you
( I added this VO)
Laura  IMO

- I thin you are so perfect
I did not hear this ????

- I am in love with you
Lisa (hardest one !!!) IMO

I put my opinions on the lines below what you typed !

BTW to sleuth Lisa's last line, I listened to the talk she and Matty had in the pool. The she says the words and phrases " fall", " love with" and "you" all separately

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 am

I am a bit confused

can you add

XXX .... (name)

at the end of each line? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:31 am

HEA wrote:I am a bit confused

can you add

XXX .... (name)

at the end of each line? Praying

ill out IMO on each line that I added. I'll leave your opinion as is.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:58 am

@Just Looking I am not sure we are allowed to check any SM in the non spoiled. so I will not look at it because I wish to truly be unspoiled

i know you mean well Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm

we need to put the names on the voice over

- Oh my gosh
- This is amazing.... Michelle?
flo IMO
- It is so beautiful
- I am blown away ....
   Laura IMO
- I do find it hard to open up to someone
Lisa IMO
- There is a very good chance that I am going to be very hurt in this ... Tara?
Laura IMO
- You never know if this is going to work out. I don't want to go home
- I feel heartbroken

- I really like him

- I am ready
- It is just amazing... Tara?
- This is real... Elora

Elise IMO

- I could not ask for any more
- it is a risk to get really hurt
- he is very sweet he is funny, he is the full package... cobie
- you make me happy ... ?  (you make me happy... Matty)
Lisa IMO

- I think this is what ??? for
- I want you at the end of this

Elora IMO

- I see myself falling in love with you... Laura
ELora IMO
I am falling in love with you
( I added this VO)
Laura  IMO

- I thin you are so perfect
(I did not hear this ????)

- I am in love with you
Lisa (hardest one !!!) IMO

I put my opinions on the lines below what you typed ! All the bolded is what I put VS the non bolded that you put. Smiley

BTW to sleuth Lisa's last line, I listened to the talk she and Matty had in the pool. The she says the words and phrases  " fall", " love with" and "you" all separately.
If you can match up the tone and the phrasing of any other girl let me know and I will take a listen on to sleuth the last line of the promo.
The second last line was IMO Laura clearly.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Please do NOT post in the non-spoiled thread if you're spoiled and have been posting in the spoiled threads! 
Thank you. 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm

@AllAboutLove do we have a teaser?

I know the episode is close tonight (14h timezone right?) but I wonder if yesterday they gave us one?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: