SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks AAL.

So from the promo the next episode has a 2on1 date. So more drama.

The house is slept with e drama :stirthepot girls.

Then it looks like the other group has Laura, Lisa, cobie etc that know that players are causing trouble.

I so want the MOTs to disappear a little. The AUS season elminatinsmgo very slowly, 1 or two per episode and that gets tedious as a viewer imo.
Also, IMO the us version always shows a little bit of the f1 relationship progressing. Here not typically. It's like the first episode the f1 is featured and then retreats a bit. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 pm

@HEA episodes are wed and thurs in AUS.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

@HEA there's no teaser for Ep 5 yet other than the promo at the end of Ep 4 but there may be a teaser this week and if so I can post the video with no comments or anything so as to keep it spoiler free.

Like @nd4reality posted, Ep 5 will air Wednesday morning for those in the US and Canada (it airs Wednesday night in Australia). Same for Ep 6, airs Thurs morning for US/Canada viewers so will try post any previews (spoiler-free) before then if the show posts any yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA there's no teaser for Ep 5 yet other than the promo at the end of Ep 4 but there may be a teaser this week and if so I can post the video with no comments or anything so as to keep it spoiler free.

Like @nd4reality posted, Ep 5 will air Wednesday morning for those in the US and Canada (it airs Wednesday night in Australia). Same for Ep 6, airs Thurs morning for US/Canada viewers so will try post any previews (spoiler-free) before then if the show posts any yes

perfect. Thanks! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA episodes are wed and thurs in AUS.

why was I under the impression I could see them tuesday and wednesday.... maybe nz?

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I haven't gotten through episode 3 yet, but just wanted to check in because Matty and Laura's date was the most natural of any of them yet.  I don't know if Aussie Bach is always like this but notice that there is not NEAR as much kissing as US.  I said from night one the girl who gets his first kiss is probably going to go far and be special.  He didn't disappoint.  I found myself smiling during portions of Elora and Lisa dates and felt at moments he wanted to kiss them, but he didn't.  Right now I am glad he waiting for Laura.  I found myself not only smiling during their conversations but even during their PIs.

From episode 1 I had Laura, Michelle, Lisa, Alex and Elora as my top 5 picks based on interaction and Matty's reaction/attraction to them.  Cobie could be a dark horse but I need to see more of her.  The helium thing was a bit silly so I need to see if they really have a serious connection.  The rest of the DRAMA can go away - SOON!

Before saying too much more I want to catch up with the rest of you so I can read all comments about Ep 3 and 4 and then give my opinion Smiley

I am glad I found Aussie Bach, Matty is wonderfully refreshing!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:56 pm

locoforbach wrote:I haven't gotten through episode 3 yet, but just wanted to check in because Matty and Laura's date was the most natural of any of them yet.  I don't know if Aussie Bach is always like this but notice that there is not NEAR as much kissing as US.  I said from night one the girl who gets his first kiss is probably going to go far and be special.  He didn't disappoint.  I found myself smiling during portions of Elora and Lisa dates and felt at moments he wanted to kiss them, but he didn't.  Right now I am glad he waiting for Laura.  I found myself not only smiling during their conversations but even during their PIs.

From episode 1 I had Laura, Michelle, Lisa, Alex and Elora as my top 5 picks based on interaction and Matty's reaction/attraction to them.  Cobie could be a dark horse but I need to see more of her.  The helium thing was a bit silly so I need to see if they really have a serious connection.  The rest of the DRAMA can go away - SOON!

Before saying too much more I want to catch up with the rest of you so I can read all comments about Ep 3 and 4 and then give my opinion Smiley

I am glad I found Aussie Bach, Matty is wonderfully refreshing!

Welcomeparty! here!! so happy we have another person to chat here!!

Cannot wait to know your comments after ep4!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:45 am

Here we go.

Date card comes with Scotch from Osher. I feel like we are starting to speak the same language. PS...for our date you might need a little Dutch courage. So Flo gets the date.

Matty was impressed by her Dutch lesson and her sense of humour, but he is looking for someone who is adventurous as well. She finds Matty attractive, but doesn't know him well enough yet.

They are on some roof top looking at a view of Sydney. She is sh*tting bricks. Her words. They will be jumping. She is afraid of heights.

He is saying she doesn't have to do it and can back out but she is insisting. He gives her an encouraging peck on the cheek and they go to the edge. She feels sick and her heart is racing. He puts a hand on her chest to feel it and gives her an encouraging peck.

She is wondering if he is worth it ... and commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:03 am

The live stream is messing about...I missed seeing them jump, but they are hugging on the ground when it comes back on. Apparently they jumped holding hands.

Girls back at the house are talking about her date. Cobie is worried because Florence is super sexy and it hurts seeing the first date after hers. She is annoying me.

Back to the date and they are now making a cast of their hands...the same hand position they had their hands when they jumped off. He appreciates her blunt directness. Seems their hands are stuck and they can't pull them out. Matty makes a production of pulling his out. She is interested in getting to know him.

He is asking about how she is finding the house. She said its different...no family, friends, living with strangers. Asks her about her family in Amsterdam and would she have moved here if she hadn't lost her job. She said she always wanted to move here.

She is happy she is here on a single date. She thought he was stunning, but wanted to learn more about him. She thinks he is intelligent, funny, charismatic. He says she is flirting...raised eyebrow...and he pulls her and they kind of tease each other into a kiss...and she giggles when they break apart. He pulls out the rose...he questioned if she was ready to settle down since she has only been in Sydney for 5 months. Not worried any more and asks if she can kiss him again. Duh...of course.

She comes back and is grilled about the date and if she kissed him. She admits they did. Elora is now wondering if she should have. Cobie and Laura don't look thrilled either. Tara appreciates Flo's honesty. She prefers that to those who won't tell.

There was some chemistry on the date, but I'm kind of blah on it nevertheless. She could go far, but I'm not really seeing it. It feels more that she is a hot girl he wants to make out with while he is playing the Bachelor role. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 am

Osher back. Matty decides no group date, but wants more meaningful time with two people. Groans all around. Nobody wants to go on it...Liz and Jen.

Liz apparently has called out women on their drama and meanwhile, Jen is crying. Leah is suspicious of Jen and how she will act all sweet with Matty when all the girls know she is not.

Rehash of their meeting when Liz called Jen's dress putrid. You know Jen will do everything to mess with Liz.

Liz out first and hugs him. He questions Jen's attitudes. He comments Liz looks calm and she said she is looking forward to more time with him. Jen on the other hand is being all sweet and saying that it is wonderful being in the house and forming all the friendships.

Liz is asked what is the best thing about Jen and she says her dirty sense of humour and worst is she is quick to judge.

Jen says Liz has a good wit, but she can be abrasive.

I really don't like how he is doing this. I think he could care less about either of these two, but he has to play the good little Bachelor.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:30 am

The live stream is ticking me off. It goes during commercials and then is not coming back.

Come back in the middle of Jen yapping of how she is like chocolate with caramel on the inside. He says she is an open book. Oh, Matty. I hope you are just doing your job and aren't really buying her crap.

Next time with Liz. Says they have been slower to develop. Asks her about having a family and she says she hasn't really thought about it since she never met anyone to have it with. She likens a relationship to a bank. He is not liking her answers and says they just don't have that spark and off she goes.

I thought he was a bit rough. Liz says she is not a performing seal and was true to herself. She wishes Matty the best, but eventually Jen's true colours will eventually come out. You can tell that she thinks he is an idiot.

He comes back to Jen  and she is just so fake. He says she is funny and confident and he liked her opening up....I missed that part. Stupid live stream.

Jen feels amazing because she got a rose and Liz went home. She got the rose. Girls seemed shocked.

Damn live stream...cut off again as girls are snarking on Jen refusing to answer if she kissed him. She is acting like they made out, but she won't kiss and tell, when in fact, all she got was a peck. And no Jen, Matty doesn't really, really like you. She had asked him if Liz was the only one going home and he was surprised and I thought looked like he wanted to send her home too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 am

Live stream comes back in the middle of the cocktail party. I think it is Laura who just came back with a rose...and the damn thing cuts out again.

Back again as Sian is throwing a fit and hiding in the bathroom. Apparently she thinks she has amazing qualities and is telling so to some producer. They are asking her is she wants to speak to Matty. She is faking this whole thing because she didn't get to speak to him. She doesn't like this process...everything, cameras in her face...but she might prefer to exit. He asks how long she has had this feeling. She says since today. He says the choice is hers, but she is now being all wishy washy. She is p*ssed because she apparently didn't get time with him....and the bloody live stream cut off again.

Well, that is it. Seems my live stream is done for the night. I may have to try to catch the end when someone post the episode. I hope he sent her manipulative a** home.

I missed some of his talks during the party and I'm not sure if the rose ceremony was held or not. So frustrating since I got up early to watch. hissyfit

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: