SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:17 pm

I think he meant passions = tennis etc and he wanted to see if she has other passions (hobbies etc) similar to his. Not passion as in the emotions.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30210

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:21 pm

@HEA  BTW not sure if you noticed.

The season Preview has 0 sCs for Lisa. Except with her crying with the girls. No dates with Matty in the. Promo. From what I could see. Not even a clue they went on this date !

Deliberate ? Or is her next date if any being hidden from Scs . I cannot believe she does not get another date do you ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:I  think he meant passions = tennis etc and he wanted to see if she has other passions (hobbies etc)  similar to his. Not passion as in the emotions.

at this point,I think Matty is delusional. I think he was hoping more in the secret garden but got only a NICE TO MEET YOU conversation... here again he wanted very very hard some romance with her and she just stopped him right away: I DO NOT KNOW YOU

I mean it was obvious how upset he was. He cannot hide his emotions at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA  BTW not sure if you noticed.

The season Preview has 0 sCs for Lisa. Except with her crying with the girls. No dates with Matty in the. Promo. From what I could see. Not even a clue they went on this date !

Deliberate ? Or is her next date if any being hidden from Scs . I cannot believe she does not get another date do you ?

that is definitely a sign of the hidden F1

I think Lisa will cry when her bestie girl will leave... I am thinking her BFF may have gone to a 2-1 and did not return. Lisa is wearing daily outfit. I think she will cry for 2 besties actually

I think we will see more on episode 4 or 5 with the finale teaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:26 pm

ok ... I have to share tara......... rofl

TARA: He brought muffins.......... Marry me!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 30110

my SC from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:27 pm

She is the comedian on this show. Naturally funny.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:I  think he meant passions = tennis etc and he wanted to see if she has other passions (hobbies etc)  similar to his. Not passion as in the emotions.

probably. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:She is the comedian on this show. Naturally funny.

she is sure entertaining lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Matty giggly and excited about this date with lisa

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 31811

Waiting anxiously for her to say she came for him

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 33011

when she complimented him

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 33312

when she said she came because it was a dare for her (not verbatim)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 33411

Matty upset of this date

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 13 33611

ALL my SC from recorde TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm

So the PIs from Laura and elora are TT PIs. Just mentioning it.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:36 pm

How did she not lean forward and just kiss him !!! Smiley

Or smear. Cream all,over his muscles. She is going to listen to other girls coming back from their dates on cloud 9 and then start to question herself. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum