SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think I agree about your eliminations for Ep 11 and 12 of Simone (no date) and Lisa (no SD nor SQT).

We need another person to go at this point to bring the numbers to F5 because in bach AU they have 5 people at the HTD stage. JMO.
So IMO its between Laura, Elise or Elora.

I think Cobie will go at F5.

I'm still not clear who the f4 are just that Tara and Flo are part of the F4 !!!!

exactly!!

cobie should be right after lisa imo... no girl left during a GD or a date.... prods love that. so i am thinking Matty will spare the RC with cobie? which I think is worse since the girl cannot say goodbye.

VO are clear: laura and tara are talking about falling in love and in love.... so it is logical they are top 2 right? we have zero material for elora

so elora who is in love would be eliminated F4? and Flo F3??

brunette on beach would be then tara

the I did not see it coming.......................... the only girl i have in mind is laura or florence, but it does not fit the scenario

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:39 pm

So if someone leave preRC then it has to be in the week that two girls leave.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:So if someone leave preRC then it has to be in the week that two girls leave.

I certainly hope so.  :fingersarecrossed

Let's get this show moving.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:So if someone leave preRC then it has to be in the week that two girls leave.

Sprite wrote:

I certainly hope so.  :fingersarecrossed

Let's get this show moving.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 3806527698

not necessary.... and do we know if we have 16 ep total for sure this season?? maybe they cut an episode to save more in their already low budget?

maybe this season they asked their family to come in Sydney and offer them a coffee OR a beer for their trip expenses?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:13 pm

I think this is a standard Bachelor aus season of 16 eoisdes.

So it is possible that we have the following eliminations

8 - (1 + 2 +1 ) in ep 11 12 and 13 brining the remaining girls to just 4.

IMO episode 12 will have two girls leaving. So this is the episode when a shock elimination/Matty did not see this coming possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm

From the SCs of next week it looks like Laura and Elise are missing from the couch when Simone is having her drama after the 1on1 date card is delivered.  IMO this means Laura is having her second 1on1 next episode.  I can't believe Elise would be having another so soon.

I just got done watching episodes and have a lot to say but will put it in the discussion thread.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think this is a standard Bachelor aus season of 16 eoisdes.

So it is possible that we have the following eliminations

8 - (1 + 2 +1 ) in ep 11 12 and 13 brining the remaining girls to just 4.

IMO episode 12 will have two girls leaving. So this is the episode when a shock elimination/Matty did not see this coming possible.

i am trying hard to figure it out :crazed duh scratch no idea :headbanging :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:53 pm

locoforbach wrote:From the SCs of next week it looks like Laura and Elise are missing from the couch when Simone is having her drama after the 1on1 date card is delivered.  IMO this means Laura is having her second 1on1 next episode.  I can't believe Elise would be having another so soon.

I just got done watching episodes and have a lot to say but will put it in the discussion thread.

oh great catch!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:00 pm

To any spoiled member reading these threads:

NO one that is spoiled (meaning you read/post in threads for Matty that have the word *Spoilers* in the title) is allowed to post in these Non-spoiled threads.

This means, no links, no pics, no answering questions at all. Nothing is allowed to be posted in these threads by those who are spoiled. Even if the non-spoiled ask for things, no non-spoiled member can post here (only mods/admin). If you're tempted at all to post here, in future please just don't read the Non-spoiled threads at all.

If there is any post made in the Non-spoiled threads that is spotted please use PM me or GA, use the report button to report the post, or tag me or GA in the spoiled threads (so not the ones here) so it can be taken care of.

Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 pm

yooooooohoooooooo I found the place!!!!!! cheerdance

Khao Phing Kan James .... James Bond Island

Luck... I typed: isle cut in two! BAM! laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 97310
my SC

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 Image412
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 James210
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 97410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 97510
google maps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:19 pm

O my gosh
this is amazing
Florence: this is beautiful
oh woah
Alix: I am blown away
Matty: I definitely did not see this coming
Cobie: I do find it hard to open up to someone
Laura: there is very good chance I am going to be very hurt at the end of this
O my god
You never know if this is going to work out
Simone: I do not want to go home
I feel heartbroken
Elora: I really like him, already
LAura: It's just amazing
Elora: this is real
I could not ask for any more
Florence: It's worth the risk to be really hrt
Laura: what make you happy? (Matty: you make me happy)
I think this is what I was waiting for
Tara: I want you at the end of this
Tara: I see myself falling in love with you
Laura: I am falling in love with you
Matty: this is the fairytale ending I always wanted
Tara: I am in love with you

I really listened and this is what I think it is.... some voices are difficult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 pm

now I think the helico is NOT part of Florence date at all!!!!

which means that she may had a 2nd date but was eliminated before the HTD and replace by Elise.... Although I am still thinking that plane, helico, luxury catamaran, luxury boat........ they are for F3 and top 2 only.... so not sure here

the helico is top of some hills... but not at all with matty/florence!! We can clearly see they are following a river and behind their potery (what the heck are they doing this in the middle of nowhere???) we also see some kind of river I think

and do we see a palm tree in the foliage??

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 98010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 97910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 36 98410

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum