SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:00 am

Are we sure it is Florence?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 25610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 50810
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 am

Yes Flo. Same date ? Possibly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 am

@nd4reality They look to wear the same clothes. so I would say yes.

i cannot see the wings of the plane, so helico?

definitly not thailand... so I am thinking F3? just because so far they used a cheap budget on dates

i am trying to figure it out the top4 etc.... the most logical is that the brunette is Tara. Because Tara has a F3 date, same with Flo and same with Laura.... although Laura sofa could be anytime on a GD or 2nd date.

The suntanned is no longer actual. I SC the girls at the beach party and it was clear they used the glow thing!! And prods force them to wear summer clothes too (morons!)

So for me there is no certainty that Laura goes even F3 at this point. yeah yeah not popular I know

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:13 am

Could be an f3 date but I just don't think he took her to f3. It could be a regular pre HTD date. Her second one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:14 am

Is she the dancing girl she or is that Elise?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am

nd4reality wrote:Could be an f3 date but I just don't think he took her to f3. It could be a regular pre HTD date. Her second one.

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:19 am

naaa so far all the dates were cheap. I think they kept the budget for F3 and finale and all the other episodes dates were around Sydney

they even recycled the limonade stand for peter's sake!!!!!!! (teaser pink castle next ep)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 am

for me the slow girl was definitly elise. i SC her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:35 am

hmm

I'm wondering if using the episode descriptions released by the network (by the channel) for the next 3-4 episodes would give us a hint ? Is that a spoiler or can we use those for sleuthing ?
We could ask AAL.

So dancing girl is Elise ? Ok I'll take that. She and Flo look incredibly similar at times. So annoying. This means that Elise gets another date also.

So then Laura (pillars), Tara (boat), Elise (dancing) and Flo (plane/helicopter) get more 1on1 dates upcoming.
Nothing for Cobie, Simone (who I think definitely goes next week) and Lisa

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

i am not sure at all elise get another date.....
for me the prods cut huge amount of time on every dates!!!
for example tara left at breakfast on camel and arrived at the tent around 3pm
her big watch when they sat... i aslo saw the belly dancer ending around 5:30
so what happened beween breakfast and 3pm????
same for the after GD with the 4 girls...; no way Matty did not speak with the other 3 girls individually.

so i think the dancing could be the in between before hot tub?
or........... theory...... it could be a 3on1 with laura elise and cobie?
we need to check both background here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:41 am

ep11... looks like a 2nd date for ? + I think simone leaves at this ep. teaser is alla about simone the same way it was all about jen ep10

ep12.... 2nd date with ? .... I think Lisa leaves at this ep

ep13.... 2nd date with ?.... I think Cobie leaves at this ep or if she had a date, she did not get a rose (could also be elise as it would go with her father wish to let her go and not play with her)

ep14 HTD (Matty seen with chic tuxedo a la F3 RC with the same edits of the lead not knowing -as if- who to let go)

F3.... Tara/sailboat + Flo/Helico/potery + ?

so for me..... Laura, Cobie and Florence should get the 2nd dates no?
tara, elora got theirs

what am i missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:58 am

I think I agree about your eliminations for Ep 11 and 12 of Simone (no date) and Lisa (no SD nor SQT).

We need another person to go at this point to bring the numbers to F5 because in bach AU they have 5 people at the HTD stage. JMO.
So IMO its between Laura, Elise or Elora.

I think Cobie will go at F5.

I'm still not clear who the f4 are just that Tara and Flo are part of the F4 !!!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum