SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:I want to give people benefits of doubt.
So I'd like to know how much of their sm is encouraged by tptb?
It's not just Peter. Rachel's posts of her and Copper from 1-1 with Peter, her lying on the grass on July 4 all give Pachel fans hope, imo.

I can maybe agree with the Copper pics.  But the grass I think had nothing to do with Peter but was a background in the house that wouldn't be obvious she was the same place as Bryan we had already seen the beepdroom, pool and living room and as open as that house was there were few places left IMO.  

Peter posted a pic of him inside a kiddie pool in a grass area first, then Rachel posted her grass pic on the same day. If I were a Pachel fan, I could have thought they were on the same place. I remember the debate if it's chalk or reflection around his heels/her fingers.

It doesn't matter now, really, cause I have no doubt Bryan is Jetome is her fiancé. It's all moot imo. I am just wondering how involved Tptb is in contestants sm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:I want to give people benefits of doubt.
So I'd like to know how much of their sm is encouraged by tptb?
It's not just Peter. Rachel's posts of her and Copper from 1-1 with Peter, her lying on the grass on July 4 all give Pachel fans hope, imo.

I can maybe agree with the Copper pics.  But the grass I think had nothing to do with Peter but was a background in the house that wouldn't be obvious she was the same place as Bryan we had already seen the beepdroom, pool and living room and as open as that house was there were few places left IMO.  

Peter posted a pic of him inside a kiddie pool in a grass area first, then Rachel posted her grass pic on the same day. If I were a Pachel fan, I could have thought they were on the same place. I remember the debate if it's chalk or reflection around his heels/her fingers.

It doesn't matter now, really, cause I have no doubt Bryan is Jetome is her fiancé. It's all moot imo. I am just wondering how involved Tptb is in contestants sm.

I remember the debate as well. I just never thought they were ever in the same spot and never thought that was what was intended all my opinion.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I remember the debate as well. I just never thought they were ever in the same spot and never thought that was what was intended all my opinion.

No big deal. because in the past, I was the big f2 support, I can understand from the other side's point of few. But I also think fans will always see/hear what they want to believe.
Here's to a (hopefully) romantic finale wine

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

About Bryan being on "The Player", I read somewhere that he was sent home close to the beginning because he had no game.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:24 pm

composer53 wrote:About Bryan being on "The Player", I read somewhere that he was sent home close to the beginning because he had no game.

I don't know how Bryan being on reality show 14 yrs ago qualifies as "acting skills" giggling .

As for the show itself, he went home towards the end. There are recaps of the show online and he struggles through the show.
In the end he was sent how because the girl didn't think he had any game.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Yeah.. Bryan being on 'The Player' doesn't count as 'acting skills' for me either considering as @makeover rightly put it, it just seems like a low budget version of the Bachelor franchise. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:30 pm

He listed it on his bio as a special talent. laugh out loud
Unless he was lying, which I doubt. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

All the guys are team Eric and they like Bryan and notice how none of them said she should pick Peter fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 27 3806527698 JMO
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

I never thought of Bryan as a player but someone who comes across as too OTT and fairly aggressive (kissing) from day one which could have turned off someone else. He seems to have a habit of going full force in the beginning or at least he talked about having done this before. That may explain why some find him fake or "too good to be real/true" as Rachel said (can't remember which). Sometimes that ends as quickly as it begins so the test begins soon. All JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:45 pm

I would consider being on the player about as much as acting as being on the bachelorette. Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BXeNe3UAae5/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:35 am

sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:

No big deal. because in the past, I was the big f2 support, I can understand from the other side's point of few. But I also think fans will always see/hear what they want to believe.
Here's to a (hopefully) romantic finale wine

word  It never matters after and it is most of the time dismissed when proved wrong. But IMO this is something people should remember for future reference and sleuthing because it proves that some contestants may not look what they appear and they may also play with SM to fool us, either intentional or not intentional. But most people forget easily when it is not convenient IMO

IMO, Peter from the very start after his return, his focus was his job, his promotions, his old selfies, his JToor partnership, his fitness expansion.... he just could not let his IG alone. #fact

Was it by pride? maybe. Was it malicious? I do not think or hope so. Was it using the franchise? Heck yes! Was it to intentionally put some shade on Bryan? Yes!!!... per jealousy or because he was upset, probably both (kid pool when same day rachel posted this grass pic... or when bryan posted this shirtless on the bed and he did the same with Daisy.... wayyyyyyy too much of coincidence for not be intentional here imo). His many "like" when a comment was to say negative things about Bryan proves it. It also showed a petyness mean side of him that is/was not pretty and attractive at all.

am I interested to see him a full season? nope. either he will pull a Brad 1:0 or proved he faked his feelings if he kisses multiple girls without the broom he looked to have all season with rachel. so seing him kissing with enthousiasm other girl would be way to fake and would not get the love story i wish to see andbe entertained by this franchise. no illusion of love = lost of my time and disinterest

my 2 cennes and my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo