SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am

Dessler wrote:If this does not say they obviously don't care what we think, I don't know what does. It's funny how we want Rachel "care" and "not care" about the public's opinion at the same time.

Good for Rachel on getting her shilling on. I think this the longest a contestant has gone before they start shilling IMO.

Exactly! But as I've said all season there's one standard for Rachel and a different one for everyone else. question Hmmmm...

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 am

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM I've never watched her videos, mainly because I already listen to so many damn podcasts laugh out loud but this was a fantastic recap. Agreed with all of her points, even the ones criticizing Peter. She's hilarious too laugh out loud.
When she lashed Peter I was dying!  laugh out loud . It was a really funny recap overall.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
OTOH, Bryan, for all the hate he has received, seems to be much more even-keeled and chill. That to me is a good thing and bodes well. It's also why I have said I prefer how Rachel is with Bryan. Hopefully as things settle down Rachel will focus on what she has with Bryan because to me, he's a gem and she is lucky to have found someone like him who is definitely more secure in who he is just as a person.

JMO
I agree If Rachel is wise, she would hang onto Bryan. She is her best self when she is with him. I have been very impressed with how Bryan handles himself on the show, when the show was airing and now after the show. For all the "red flags" that people like to peg him with during the show, he seems the most sane, secured and comes with the least baggage. Maybe at his age, he doesn't feel like he needs to prove anything to anyone. Rachel sometimes still struggles with that...proving herself right.

If shilling means the relationship is fake, all the Bach couples have fake relationships (and who knows that might be true cheeky ).

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 am

sfrank wrote:
Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:
All the shilling makes it look like it's a fake relationship. I don't know if that's true but that's the vibe imo.

Yeah, they're being idiots and completely oblivious to public perception.

She's an idiot for being a social influencer and making money? If people don't like it, there's an easy redeem - unfollow her. At this point, I think Big Rach DGAF.  laugh out loud

Look, I'm the biggest Rachel fan there is (go back and look at my post history). Nothing wrong with shilling, but you have to do it in a smart way. Putting an ad out before a tribute post to your fiancé? Putting out an ad early in the morning? That embarrassing AF Dr. Abs line? It's just bad business, since people already think Bryan was default and she just cared about the ring. Now everyone is talking about how she just cares about the fame and money. Public perception is huge if you want to be a social influencer and this is not the way to better it. I've defended her Peter shade and think it's well-deserved, but it's clearly alientating fans. And this is alientating them further. It's just lacking in awareness and foresight, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 am

Guess the past three months and SHV's have been busy for them, getting sponsorships and what not
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:08 am

ReneeM wrote:Rachel's fave, Demetria's finale recap is up. I wonder if Rachel still finds her insightful. 

She just became my new obsession. I will be laughing about this all day...

"If he (Brian) is genuinely genuine...he's not a bad choice. And he's fine. And he eats the box."
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 am

allykat wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Rachel's fave, Demetria's finale recap is up. I wonder if Rachel still finds her insightful. 

She just became my new obsession. I will be laughing about this all day...

"If he (Brian) is genuinely genuine...he's not a bad choice. And he's fine. And he eats the box."
When she said 'I think that means he put his face in it'  cantstopl . I actually get the vibe that Bryan gets very good marks in that department  Embarressed!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 am

Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aria wrote:

Yeah, they're being idiots and completely oblivious to public perception.

She's an idiot for being a social influencer and making money? If people don't like it, there's an easy redeem - unfollow her. At this point, I think Big Rach DGAF.  laugh out loud

Look, I'm the biggest Rachel fan there is (go back and look at my post history). Nothing wrong with shilling, but you have to do it in a smart way. Putting an ad out before a tribute post to your fiancé? Putting out an ad early in the morning? That embarrassing AF Dr. Abs line? It's just bad business, since people already think Bryan was default and she just cared about the ring. Now everyone is talking about how she just cares about the fame and money. Public perception is huge if you want to be a social influencer and this is not the way to better it. I've defended her Peter shade and think it's well-deserved, but it's clearly alientating fans. And this is alientating them further. It's just lacking in awareness and foresight, IMO.

Yeah, I agree.
You can be strong in areas and weak in others. PR and perception is a weakness IMO. They would be best served by finding a team that can handle and present them more polished and professionally. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 pm

I like most of the recap series I've watched. But she's one of my favorite commentators, because I feel she is balanced in her take on things.

Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 pm

I agree Rachel has mean-girl streak in her, but that's not my problem, it's Bryan's. And from what I see during the show and the interviews, I think he can totally handle her and still love her.

I looked at the dog toys she shilled and one of them is the flower. I remember the debate if it's a shoutout to Peter when earlier on Rachel posted a pic of Copper and the flower. I just think it's ironic that now looking back, it's seems just part of shilling, or planning for shilling.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:30 pm

FashionLover wrote:Guess the past three months and SHV's have been busy for them, getting sponsorships and what not

Damn, I believe they indeed spent a lot of time planning their shill campaign. I actually think it's a competition between the lawyer and chiropractor. Bryan followed an agent/talent person as soon as he returned to SM. I can't belive them! imo

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:30 pm

It would be so interesting in retrospect to compile a list of the so called "CLUES" and do some Monday morning quarterbacking and see what really were clues and what really was not.
A lot of back and forth went on with trolling this season in retrospect. A LOT. Puts poor past cast to shame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo