SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Murakamee Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

ElonM wrote:Claire did a fantastic job with this piece. Unfortuantley, I'm not sure TPTB will start doing this soon though.
https://twitter.com/ClaireEFallon/status/895043603915051009

I like this article, I only wish it was posted six months ago. The issue to me is that now the think pieces are "Let's love the lead and their choice" Could it be because fans of a certain person don't want the inevitable, bad edit and tear down he's going to get, that so many others before him have gotten? IMO, it's a fair question to ask.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:42 pm

I'm pretty certain, that any likes from Peter are unwelcome by Rachel. He should simply respect that, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:45 pm

I don't think he's being evil or manipulative, I just think he's being his weirdo self.   rotfl it's like the eyelash thing...

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:45 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm pretty certain, that any likes from Peter are unwelcome by Rachel. He should simply respect that, IMO.

Well it's not like it was on Rachel's IG. She wouldn't even see the like unless she's following Peter herself. Sorry, but IMO Peter can like whatever he wants, he doesn't need her permission for it. The show is over.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

mindless wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm pretty certain, that any likes from Peter are unwelcome by Rachel. He should simply respect that, IMO.

Well it's not like it was on Rachel's IG. She wouldn't even see the like unless she's following Peter herself. Sorry, but IMO Peter can like whatever he wants, he doesn't need her permission for it. The show is over.

I'm pretty certain some insane sm troll will inform her. I'm actually baffled at this comment. She has very much say if she welcomes Peter's likes to her pictures. Seriously. Why can't he let it go?

I just had to add, that is his attitude really, 'F what Rachel, the woman in this picture thinks, I'll like it, because I can and want.' Crazy and twisted, IMO.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^I'm not seeing the big deal either.  Maybe he's just trying to show her support on SM so fans will see he's fine and back off with the negativity (on her).  If there's a deep reason for his liking the pic, I choose that reason rather than assuming he's trolling cause he's being evil Peter.  

IMO, he can write a post like Eric or his BFF Dean, to thank her to show his support.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

She is following Cary who posted it. This is not about Rachel liking it or not. This about the "#pachel" fans and their continuous vitrol against Rachel on SM. This people come up with theories(whether it true or false) for whatever Peter does on SM and it spreads like wildfire.No need to feed them. He knows of them because I have seen him like comments that they have made. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Acrunch wrote:^^I'm not seeing the big deal either.  Maybe he's just trying to show her support on SM so fans will see he's fine and back off with the negativity (on her).  If there's a deep reason for his liking the pic, I choose that reason rather than assuming he's trolling cause he's being evil Peter.  
I just think any Peter/Rachel overlap of any kind will cause such scrutiny he should just avoid the situation altogether. Cary posted a pic of Peter, he could've been scrolling through Cary's IG and an accidental like occurred. Either way, he seems to be Rachel and Bryan's bad guy so he should just tread lightly before anymore accusations of 'manipulation' ( Rolling Eyes ) occur.

Oh I agree. Personally I hope he steers clear of her from here on out even on SM.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

sdmom wrote:

IMO, he can write a post like Eric or his BFF Dean, to thank her to show his support.

Hahahaha, that would go over really well. If he's trolling her by a simple like, a whole post would break the internet!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed 09 Aug 2017, 5:01 pm

lleyki wrote:
jalkire wrote:I think Rachel has been pretty consistent with her comments, about her relationship with both Bryan and Peter. I think she chose Bryan because he was everything she said she was looking for in a partner, and she didn't chose Peter because he was more of the same. I think there is a huge difference in loving somebody and being in love with someone. Ultimately people are going to believe what they want.

Essentially. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that people aren't really listening to what Rachel's saying in her post-show interviews and have their minds made up based on the finale episode and nothing will change that.

Yes. Though this may not be an exact quote, I will post it anyway, "I want someone who wants what I want, and wants that with me."

It's pretty simple. Bryan wanted what she wanted with her. Peter did not.

Now we can say that five times fast and maybe it will sink in for some folks. It's not complicated.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed 09 Aug 2017, 5:02 pm

Acrunch wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Hahahaha, that would go over really well.  If he's trolling her by a simple like, a whole post would break the internet!

I know everyone feels different about Peter, but me personally, I think he did well on GMA. He wished B&R well. If he writes a post, thank her and congratulates them I will believe and think that's a classy, but it's just me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed 09 Aug 2017, 5:02 pm

makeover wrote:I don't think he's being evil or manipulative, I just think he's being his weirdo self. rotfl it's like the eyelash thing...

cantstopl rofl  ITA! All he has to do is like an anti-Bryan post and all will be right in the world IMO. I am worried that he hasn't liked any in 2 days. rofl

The more I think about it, the more I feel his season will be hilarious. I am seriously looking forward to my all-snark season. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo