SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:06 pm

This is how it always is with every couple. What ends up working is if they stand up against the test of time and survive.
Even the most bizarro couple (fill in the blank) will eventually win respect, albeit grudgingly, after x amount of time passes and they have put in their time and last.
Well, except for maybe Mary and Byron. That was pretty brutal and sad towards the end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Just my opinion, but I think it's sad that they are dealing with, and facing such negativity.  IMO, wow, this is the first
time in a long time that I witnessed two people falling in love, the way the two of them did.  Bryan had everything
to do with that.   I shudder to think how this season would have ended, had he not been there for Rachel.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 pm

They can certainly separate themselves from their social media and have some PR person deal with it. It's not like either of them was big into IG or any of it before, so it's not a huge cold turkey issue.
Soon their PR rounds will be done what--another month to 6 weeks? So they can resume some type of real life, if they choose.
Outside of the media, I don't see it being that big of an issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Murakamee wrote:
lleyki wrote:
jalkire wrote:I think Rachel has been pretty consistent with her comments, about her relationship with both Bryan and Peter. I think she chose Bryan because he was everything she said she was looking for in a partner, and she didn't chose Peter because he was more of the same. I think there is a huge difference in loving somebody and being in love with someone. Ultimately people are going to believe what they want.

Essentially. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that people aren't really listening to what Rachel's saying in her post-show interviews and have their minds made up based on the finale episode and nothing will change that.

Yes. Though this may not be an exact quote, I will post it anyway, "I want someone who wants what I want, and wants that with me."

It's pretty simple. Bryan wanted what she wanted with her. Peter did not.

Now we can say that five times fast and maybe it will sink in for some folks. It's not complicated.

True! She would be a fool to pass on that man, he's what she took time out of her life to do this show for. Not for a man who goal was to be the next lead, who had no intention of having a relationship with and definitely not proposing to. She wasn't leaving this experiment with Peter even if she had wanted him, Thank God she didn't and fell in love with a wonderful guy. I see why she's so happy, she better not screw that up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

I just hope they make as much money as possible between now and the start of TB. If Peter is TB he will get all the attention imo---So they better take every opportunity that comes their way MO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
coolangel wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Peter liked a pic Cary posted of Rachel on IG. Is he still trolling pretending to be F1? laugh out loud

Behave Peter laugh out loud
TPTB, please give Pete-troll the names of the women cast for next season so he can start trolling them now. laugh out loud The SM sleuthing on his season is going to be a nightmare IMO. rofl

All JMO

cantstopl For all we know he may know some of them--he may just not be aware of it yet. rofl

Or he does an he's already taking applications. Smiley

He's not getting off to a good start for me to warm up to him by liking pics of Rachel. He doesn't need to be associated with them at all. The season is over and he is still trying to show his controlling behaviour.

I just caught up several pages and just want to clarify something I've heard Bryan say several times. Yes it was tough to watch his fiance date 30 guys but it was frustrating to see what she was going through emotionally. He didn't say specifically watching the guys, other than there's one that doesn't know what he wants, seeing Rachel upset vs there's him that's all in for her and ready to propose. That was frustrating for him.

Cheesy or not, everyone can decide. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Did Rachel write a blog after the Final Episode? If so, does anybody have a link they can share?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

LynnTa wrote:I just hope they make as much money as possible between now and the start of  TB.   If Peter is TB he will get all the attention imo---So they better take every opportunity  that comes their way  MO

Yes, that's why I don't mind it. As it was said about TOG advertising before the finale - strike while the iron's hot! They're going to take heat regardless due to the fervor for TOG. Once BIP starts and then ABC announces the new TB that will be the focus.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:06 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you so much!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:31 pm

The Bachelorette FB page is still posting stuff about Peter and Rachel.
The works has watched, opined, and are ready to love and lust over Peter as the probable new Bachelor.
Can we please move on? Unbelievable!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^I'm not seeing the big deal either.  Maybe he's just trying to show her support on SM so fans will see he's fine and back off with the negativity (on her).  If there's a deep reason for his liking the pic, I choose that reason rather than assuming he's trolling cause he's being evil Peter.  

I don't get it either. Why is liking a picture of her a bad thing to do? Does there have to be some deep seeded psychological problem to like a picture?

Maybe it just shows how little I know about SM but why do people follow Peter's "likes"?... that seems odd to me. What are they looking for?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo