SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

Well, JK spent part of his monologue praising Peter for seeing how ridiculous the formula of the show is. When and if Peter signs to be the bachelor will JK then call him out too.

Yeah, Rachel has a bit of a mean/defensive side. Just like Peter, they would not have worked.

Bryan is looking more like the grown up reasonable one. Mr. OTT is actually fairly chill except in love. Funny.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:29 am

I missed a lot of the show last night and just now saw the "chemistry bomb" line. As if I didn't find Bryan cringeworthy enough he drops that terrible line. SMH

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:29 am

bleuberry wrote:

There seems to be this notion that any criticism of Rachel and/or Bryan = crazy obsessed Pachel fan. IMO that is not the case.

I do appreciate Bryan's ability to hold back and stay out of drama. I think she needs someone like that now that I've seen everything play out.

I can't like this enough!!!

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 am

Personally, I saw a love story between Bryan and Rachel. I didn't see Rachel in love with Peter, and I didn't see her settling at all. I guess it depends what you look for, but Imo CLEARLY Rachel and Bryan were the love story, and Rachel's sl was about breaking her old patterns of dating emotionally unavailable men. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 am

sfrank wrote:Bryan's friend Pauldine gives her view point:  giggling

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 60141710

That about sums it up. I wonder who will be stalking her IG account yet once again. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

@cocoasneeze she wasn't petty to him at all IMO, she simply agreed with his comments about the time frame and him needing more time. She complimented him on being true to himself and suggested that this format for finding love may not be for him, all based on things he told her. So I'm confused as well to how the conclusion is being drawn that she's petty and bitter. Did he or did not say he needed more time

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 am

Acrunch wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

There seems to be this notion that any criticism of Rachel and/or Bryan = crazy obsessed Pachel fan. IMO that is not the case.

I do appreciate Bryan's ability to hold back and stay out of drama. I think she needs someone like that now that I've seen everything play out.

I can't like this enough!!!

Yeah. I'm not a Bryan fan... and I don't really care for Rachel even though I tried to make it happen. This doesn't mean I'm some flaming Peter fan. Not that I think he's a sociopath either. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 am

My only issue with Rachel last night durin her conversation with Peter was her reaction to his apology. She could have gracefully accepted it and realize he made that comment in a highly emotional moment which he regretted. I was disappointed she didn't acknowledge his apology and clapped back instead. Her reaction felt petty. JMao

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 am

@jalkire exactly. To me it seems like she wasn't supposed to say anything about Peter at all and just let him continue be the lead of her season, and tell her what happened.

I'm so glad she didn't agree to see him again after the break up, what else was there left to drag out?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:37 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:PS. I did enjoy Rachel repeatedly stating that this show/process was not right for Peter. :stirthepot :uptonogood

I'm a fan of Big Rach (and how cute was it that Bryan put that in his Spanish dictionary for her laugh out loud).

Rachel got caught in the emotions that may not have resulted in an ideal F2 breakup, but I truly enjoy her articulate manner, sass and fun loving vibe Smiley

ETA: I also enjoyed Rach's "living my best life" comment. I usually try to steer away from overuse of millennial terminology (laugh out loud I'm one but barely) but slay, queen, slay beatingheart bowdown laugh out loud

I did too. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 am

JK wasn't ready for Cheeks and the second coming of Regina George. laugh out loud  Their segment will be released on youtube.imo

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 am

umngirl wrote:My only issue with Rachel last night durin her conversation with Peter was her reaction to his apology. She could have gracefully accepted it and realize he made that comment in a highly emotional moment which he regretted. I was disappointed she didn't acknowledge his apology and clapped back instead. Her reaction felt petty. JMao

She had not had any chance to react to anything he has said on and off the show (through sm likes) so I saw no problem of her feeling hurt and clapping back. Is he only allowed to have feelings, and react according to them and Rachel just be gracious? His comment about mediocre life was extremely mean, IMO, but Rachel isn't allowed to react. If he dishes out insults when he's hurt, people are going to react to them, and imo that's not petty.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73