SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 pm

then that contradicts everything else ~ that Peter saw the relationship with Bryan and Rachel, and just gave up!  scratch

I'm so confused!   laugh out loud     

What I DO know is that as F2 & F3, both Eric, and Peter saw Bryan and Rachel wearing their matching watches for
their date together,  and felt it was significant enough to comment on.

*** sorry, I should have quoted Rolly ***  Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
jalkire wrote:Eric comments are ridiculous to me. Your going to question what you witnessed in person vs and edit tv show. Ok I guess.

Watching the show you have much more data to make a judgement. You see the individual dates, group dates and private time. Edit certainly matters but evidently so does watching the good bye/break up scene.

You will certainly see it in real time, Jason saw it with Graham and commented about it the whole time Graham was there, the ladies saw it with Emily, you can definitely tell. I still like Eric but I think other things are swaying his comments, Peter is now his boy.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm

pbmax wrote:
Rolly wrote:
jalkire wrote:Eric comments are ridiculous to me. Your going to question what you witnessed in person vs and edit tv show. Ok I guess.

Watching the show you have much more data to make a judgement. You see the individual dates, group dates and private time. Edit certainly matters but evidently so does watching the good bye/break up scene.

You will certainly see it in real time, Jason saw it with Graham and commented about it the whole time Graham was there, the ladies saw it with Emily,  you can definitely tell. I still like Eric but I think other things are swaying his comments,  Peter is now his boy.

^^^IA. And didn't Peter himself say in Geneva to R that after seeing what was going on with other guys on other dates he wasn't sure he wanted to stay?
In Oslo , Josiah saying she really likes Bryan-- so yeah, the guys did notice something

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm

pbmax wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:@FashionLover then why did he try to get to see her again after they did break up? Why did he say that 'We' re not breaking up' if he was offering her out. Imo they both knew they were breaking up, but it was hard, because they both suck at break ups, and want to rehash it to no end. Imo this is yet another reason, why they'd suck as a couple. Their arguments would last for days, because they would rehash and rehash and rehash and talk in circles.  Neither one could just move on. Jmo

It would have been so nice if we could have seen that whole scene in it's entirety and not all chopped up because we would have come to a different conclusion,  but tptp got the reactions they wanted. I had a hard time following along with such chopped edit. After they came back from commercial and Peter and Rachel was sitting quiet,  Peter say we not breaking up, that told me that Rachel had to say it was over but they chose to edit it out and probably edited out a lot of stuff they didn't want us to hear.

I think they both knew they were breaking up but they literally didn't want to, from what it appeared as anyway. Hence the 3 hours instead of 30 minutes. There's only so much you can blame on editing.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 pm

I didn't even realize that that was a break up or official goodbye laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:25 pm

FashionLover wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:@FashionLover then why did he try to get to see her again after they did break up? Why did he say that 'We' re not breaking up' if he was offering her out. Imo they both knew they were breaking up, but it was hard, because they both suck at break ups, and want to rehash it to no end. Imo this is yet another reason, why they'd suck as a couple. Their arguments would last for days, because they would rehash and rehash and rehash and talk in circles.  Neither one could just move on. Jmo

It would have been so nice if we could have seen that whole scene in it's entirety and not all chopped up because we would have come to a different conclusion,  but tptp got the reactions they wanted. I had a hard time following along with such chopped edit. After they came back from commercial and Peter and Rachel was sitting quiet,  Peter say we not breaking up, that told me that Rachel had to say it was over but they chose to edit it out and probably edited out a lot of stuff they didn't want us to hear.

I think they both knew they were breaking up but they literally didn't want to, from what it appeared as anyway. Hence the 3 hours instead of 30 minutes. There's only so much you can blame on editing.

Yeah you right, Peter surely knew because that's what he wanted and Rachel was tired of his antics. I been watching this show a long time and I don't blame the edit, I just don't fall for it
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didn't even realize that that was a break up or official goodbye laugh out loud.

I know right! when I watched it the second time, I realized that when she hugged P after they walked out, she had lashes on but didn't have them coming out of the hug laugh out loud laugh out loud  musta been one hell of a hug (I know it's editing though laugh out loud)
How long were they at that exit saying good bye but not really :tissuebox
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

or, how many times did production say 'stop... can we get that ONE more time'!!   laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:or, how many times did production say 'stop... can we get that ONE more time'!!   laugh out loud

Considering rachel was giving such epic nicholas sparks lines like "I can't say goodbye" I would assume production was too in awe of what goldmine they had in their laps to even bother asking for an ITM from peter laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:or, how many times did production say 'stop... can we get that ONE more time'!!   laugh out loud

Considering rachel was giving such epic nicholas sparks lines like "I can't say goodbye" I would assume production was too in awe of what goldmine they had in their laps to even bother asking for an ITM from peter laugh out loud

Or maybe Peter was spewing more of his "we aren't breaking up lines". There were two bad breaker ups in that conversation. Or if I want to snark, perhaps Peter pulled out some more of his stilted I love you and will sacrifice for you lines to help bring up more tears and get his bachelor audition a 10 from the judges instead of just a 9.5.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

Or maybe Peter was spewing more of his "we aren't breaking up lines". Their were two bad breaker ups in that conversation. Or if I want to snark, perhaps Peter pulled out some more of his stilted I love you and will sacrifice for you lines to help bring up more tears and get his bachelor audition a 10 from the judges instead of just a 9.5.

laugh out loud He was definitely going for a 10. I wonder why they chose not to show that sitting on the floor crying scene, maybe they felt it was over the top laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:15 pm

pbmax wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

Or maybe Peter was spewing more of his "we aren't breaking up lines". Their were two bad breaker ups in that conversation. Or if I want to snark, perhaps Peter pulled out some more of his stilted I love you and will sacrifice for you lines to help bring up more tears and get his bachelor audition a 10 from the judges instead of just a 9.5.

laugh out loud He was definitely going for a 10. I wonder why they chose not to show that sitting on the floor crying scene, maybe they felt it was over the top laugh out loud

They showed a quick glimpse of it. He really had to work up those tears though. laugh out loud
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73