SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Thanks guys, so she was probably in her third trimester about the end of filming, completely understand why she wouldn't want to travel and IA that we won't see Kate's conversations with all the girls, just the ones resulting in drama as usual no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
brownravens wrote:I just checked William Hill and Ladbrokes both are available and Laura is at $1.40 and $1.20 respectively...

Interesting, I wonder why Sportsbet has put the pause on then?

Bobette wrote:snipped

ETA:  Wow that's REALLY interesting about the betting, @SugarAndSpice!  Maybe even though the return on Laura winning is so small, people were still betting in droves and they were worried about how much money they'd have to pay out.  Or maybe Ch 10 complained about how much of a massive spoiler the odds are.  question

Yes, betting has been suspended in the past - once when the odds for home state/hair colour etc were completely removed, and once when Nikki pulled out of the running for most likely next Bachelorette (they couldn't have randomly added Sophie's name to the people you could bet on, without giving away who it would be).

@Bobette RE: suspended betting for Nikki = Bachelorette, and the states/hair colour, thanks!! Still can't recall a suspension on "Outright Winner" though... You could be right, maybe Ch10 is going to pull out another injunction, unless they get a cut of Sportsbets takings Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698

TBH I hope betting on these shows is outright banned.  Fair enough for shows like Masterchef where two endings are filmed shortly before the finale and only a few people know the result.  But for Bach and Bachette, filmed so far in advance, where the outcome is know by so many people, the odds are just such a massive spoiler it takes the shine off of sleuthing for me.  I know some people are able to discount them but I just can't and it overshadows all the other clues I see.  I'd love it if Sophie's Bachelorette was bet-free.

Bets are back up - odds below. Not sure if they have changed the max bets too (calculations are @SugarAndSpice's speciality!)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3cmz9kC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks @bobette for checking!

Odds are:
Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $20) --> loss same as last week
Lisa max bet $43 (max loss for sportsbet = $150.50) --> loss increased from ~$101
Elise max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $150) --> loss same as last week
Tara max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $200) --> loss same as last week
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Thanks @bobette for checking!

Odds are:
Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $20) --> loss same as last week
Lisa max bet $43 (max loss for sportsbet = $150.50) --> loss increased from ~$101
Elise max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $150) --> loss same as last week
Tara max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $200) --> loss same as last week

Good job @SugarAndSpice, thanks. yes The increase for Lisa is interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 am

As @Sundy posted before, Sportsbet has done this before where the betting disappears for a couple of days during a season airing. It happened on both Richie's season and Georgia's season last year. So seems the norm with Sportsbet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:11 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnson-sister-kate-on-the-bachelor-australia-40053

Most of the girls were really excited to have someone new to talk to so they led a lot of how the conversations went,” Kate told the publication of her time on the dating series.

During her visit, it doesn't take long for things to get nice and awkward when Kate asks Leah about her true intentions after she learns she used to be a topless waitress.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:17 am

So who of Matty's family went to Thailand for the family meet. My guess is Matty's brother and Mum. Didn't someone say Matty's brother followed Tara on IG?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnson-sister-kate-on-the-bachelor-australia-40053

Most of the girls were really excited to have someone new to talk to so they led a lot of how the conversations went,” Kate told the publication of her time on the dating series.

During her visit, it doesn't take long for things to get nice and awkward when Kate asks Leah about her true intentions after she learns she used to be a topless waitress.

I hope the reference to 17 girls by OK mag is a typo because there are only 14 girls remaining at the beginning of Episode 7 that Kate should meet  scratch

"That's right, Matty's older sister Kate is set to descend on The Bachelor mansion to give her brother's 17 girlfriends a good-old fashioned grilling."

ETA: @ssin0547 we had a poster here (poster Amalia) who sleuthed that one of Matty's brothers was in Thailand for sure. Regarding the IG follow, there is a girl posting on the Bachelor IG pics of Tara/Matty that Matty's cousin and best friend are both following Tara on IG, I did not validate it but the cousin and best friend are based in Brisbane where Tara is from. Regardless if our sluething is correct that  FRC was May 19/20, Tara can't be F1 IMO, we have SM activity for her on FB and we also know one of her close friends posted a welcome back message to her on May 17th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 am

@mercieme

Thank you for clarifying. I totally missed that. So do we have Tara pegged in for F3? I think given the seaplane date and the SM absense that she goes far. She also comes across as looking quite sad to be honest. Do we think Matty pulled a Sam F and took the lesser invested Elise to F2 instead of Tara? I remember a radio interview that Matty did when the host pointed to a pic of Tara he covered his mouth, as in not wanting to say anything. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:40 am

@ssin0547....i actually believe there are other girls that Matty can take to F2 outside of Elise if he is not interested in her. And based on sluething that some of us have done, Elise is actually interested in Matty, the question is whether or not Matty is interested in her because the audience don't even know who Elise is going by SM.

Tara is quite popular based on SM but Lisa by far is the most popular of the F7 girls based on SM following. It will become clearer after all the F7 girls have had their SDs who is the most invested in Matty, it's not a level playing field right now IMO because clearly Laura is the the favorite now. This week's episodes should provide better insight hopefully.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 am

ssin0547 wrote:@mercieme

Thank you for clarifying. I totally missed that. So do we have Tara pegged in for F3? I think given the seaplane date and the SM absense that she goes far. She also comes across as looking quite sad to be honest. Do we think Matty pulled a Sam F and took the lesser invested Elise to F2 instead of Tara? I remember a radio interview that Matty did when the host pointed to a pic of Tara he covered his mouth, as in not wanting to say anything. JMO.

The season preview is what has Tara pencilled in as F3 for me.  They show her while Osher says "true love finally prevails" or whatever the quote is.  This reminds me of the way Jake (F3) was featured walking out of the door in Georgia's season preview with Osher speaking similar words over it.  

The weird thing to me is that Elise is only seen from the back, or the side, or we only hear her voice.  This seems like a very F1 preview edit IMO (similar to how Lee was hardly featured at all).  Meanwhile Laura is all over it, which seems odd, but maybe they were just going for the in-your-face F1 edit from the start.

ETA: Just rewatched the preview to confirm the Osher quote and note Osher says "passions intensify" over footage of Elora.  A subtle reference to the overnight date, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 am

Well - this is interesting. I went on the official Bach page to see if any of the posters thought Laura's reaction to the " intruder" was fake and found the comment below.

I haven't put the posters name as I wasn't sure if I was allowed. Her Facebook account is open to the public and am not sure of the rules of the forum re copying someone's comment from Facebook. I have taken a screen shot of it but it also includes other posters comments.

"I was walking past Matty J's house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall. it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused. "

If Laura is F1 why is he getting rid of the picture she drew - you'd think he'd keep it as a funny momento of their first date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz