SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 am

Laura and Elise for me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 am

Based on the quote below I think Matty's reputation will be fine...

Whilst on screen the pair leave to sleep in separate lodgings, our source has exclusively told us things went down very differently behind the scenes – despite Matty’s best attempts to protest that their date ended with just a “goodnight kiss."

“The night didn’t end there for Matty or the girl in question,” our onset spy laughs.

“They met up later once the cameras weren’t around and picked up where they left off.”

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-j-one-night-stand-39956
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4787612/Bachelor-Tara-hints-no-intentions-Matty-J.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:53 am

brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955

"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." 

Ummm that's a bit full of yourself....  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 1f615

IA. Even if true, sheesh, talk about being a bit full of oneself with Laura basically saying she is Matty's favorite... add in how Laura was talking about the order of things and pecking order and to me Laura definitely gives off a bit of a full of herself vibe. It just doesn't warm me to her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:

"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." 

Ummm that's a bit full of yourself....  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 1f615

IA. Even if true, sheesh, talk about being a bit full of oneself with Laura basically saying she is Matty's favorite... add in how Laura was talking about the order of things and pecking order and to me Laura definitely gives off a bit of a full of herself vibe. It just doesn't warm me to her.

ITA, I was willing to give her a pass on the whole pecking order thing because I thought maybe she just meant that the girls there had decided on an order that they were going to speak to Matty in, and no one was going to cut anyone's lunch, but saying "it's between me and Flo" is a bit hmmmmm. Surely F1 should be a bit more coy and ambiguous?

Am also not warming to Laura as much, however as many other commenters have said, after seeing Matty's sister in action you can imagine that a confident bossy alpha may be what he is attracted to.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

ITA, I was willing to give her a pass on the whole pecking order thing because I thought maybe she just meant that the girls there had decided on an order that they were going to speak to Matty in, and no one was going to cut anyone's lunch, but saying "it's between me and Flo" is a bit hmmmmm. Surely F1 should be a bit more coy and ambiguous?

Am also not warming to Laura as much, however as many other commenters have said, after seeing Matty's sister in action you can imagine that a confident bossy alpha may be what he is attracted to.

Sorry to join the discussion late. I also found the bold a strange thing to say if she is the F1 hmmm also another comment Laura made in the cosmopolitan magazine interview where she mentioned she was watching Georgia's Bachelorette season for the first time, i saw this as she was watching Matty falling in love with Georgia and then wanting to see him being rejected at the end. I found this telling as she would not care to watch if she was the F1, however if she was the F2 then :yes: I would want to watch Matty getting rejected by the woman he loved and see how he coped. It might make her being the F2 feel some what better? All JMO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:41 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/matty-j-cops-hilarious-sledging-on-have-you-been-paying-attention/news-story/ed3daf9e69081443db2c0e1738f74cac

OUCH affraid

But when Gleisner said that the Bachelor had “kindly agreed” to help out with the segment, Pang interjected: “Kindly? Kindly, yeah. Contractually obligated.”
Matty J took the opportunity to reiterate his comments from a recent episode of the reality dating show, once again insisting that everything he says and does on screen is his own choice, and he’s no puppet for the producers.
“And who told you to say that?” quipped Pacquola.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:56 pm

@LeapofFaith They take the piss out of all of their guests - it's a really funny show! But they always go after their own network people the most!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:35 am

I still can't believe Matty is doubling down on his "it's all me" narrative. It's not only ridiculous given that it's been known that producers control many things, but not a good idea for Matty to say everything is entirely him especially if it comes to things that may not be seen as a positive. He'll have no one to blame then but himself since he wants to go on record that it's "all him".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Interesting article below. I had speculated that Matty's sister Kate would speak to his favorites on episode 7 tonight. So according to DT article below, Kate wanted to meet the girls because there was a possibility she couldn't make the finale due to being pregnant. If this is the case, I am now more convinced that Kate spoke to most if not all 14 remaining girls especially the ones that Matty pointed out as his favorites.

Meet the woman who is about to rock The Bachelor Matty J’s mansion
THE Bachelor mansion will be rocked tonight with Matty J’s sister Kate crashes the party.

Hinting that things would get interesting Kate said the girls revealed some secrets to her during her time in the house.

“Most of the girls were really excited to have someone new to talk to so they led a lot of how the conversations went,” Kate said.

“They also were not afraid to tell me what had been going on while Matty wasn’t there and the different friendship dynamics developing in the mansion.”

This was Kate’s only opportunity to meet the hopefuls.

“I knew there was a good possibility I would not be attending the finale due to me being newly pregnant and although I absolutely trust Matty’s judgment, I wanted to support him but also give him an outsiders opinion and make sure all the girls were truly being genuine,” she said.

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Very interesting @mercieme , Kate being pregnant and not wanting to fly overseas explains why they are bringing her in so early.

ITA agree with you that she will meet all of the girls, however I feel that we won't get to see that because DRAMA! IMO we will only see her interactions where one girl chucks another one under the bus, and then with the girl who is under the bus. And possibly also Laura, where they chat nicely, and realise that they go to the same Pilates class/whole foods cafe/personal trainer giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Yeah I speculated as much. There was an interview Matty did where he said his sister was due August so she probably didn't want to travel to Thailand and of course they were always going to bring her in for drama.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz