SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by spangler Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:07 am

I'm definitely leaning to her being F3 now. If F1 is made to act sad and F2 is made to act happy, either Laura has a really warped view of how to act sad or she's just bitter that she came 3rd...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:11 am

@AllAboutLove @Storybook. I'm right there with you.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 am

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove @Storybook. I'm right there with you.

yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:27 am

I wonder even if Laura is the one Matty is referring to regarding initial attraction and the relationship fizzling out? I always thought he was referring to Lisa or Elora but these social commentaries by Laura are a bit odd and almost bitter in a way....

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Laura: "Well I'm not really used to the guy I'm dating dating 13 other women, so that could be the deal breaker"  Rolling Eyes

Laura is making it hard for me to like her...I honestly don't get why she is making it about that? I mean that's the show  Suspect

Hence my eye roll emoticon @AllAboutLove. Like, say something real about yourself please, not just a reference to the show. Her responses in all three of these "question and answer" clips have been very measured IMO; almost like she's reading lines. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 am

I remember posting at the beginning of the season that the queen of reverse parking comment could potentially be a dig at Matty and now that I've seen aspects of Lauras "humour" the more I think it's true. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 am

Laura definitely has a strong vibe of "saying the right thing" rather than something honest about herself. But I think her answer to "Who's Matty's favourite?" being "me or Flo" was something else. That is entirely arrogant IMO - not at all self depreciating...

Last edited by brownravens on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Laura: "Well I'm not really used to the guy I'm dating dating 13 other women, so that could be the deal breaker"  Rolling Eyes

Laura is making it hard for me to like her...I honestly don't get why she is making it about that? I mean that's the show  Suspect

Hence my eye roll emoticon @AllAboutLove.  Like, say something real about yourself please, not just a reference to the show.  Her responses in all three of these "question and answer" clips have been very measured IMO; almost like she's reading lines. Suspect

Exactly this! That's what I have found strange with Laura, it's like even though she has had the most screentime and relationshipwise I don't feel like I know her really. Like who is the real Laura? It all just feels like lots of cliches and lines like you said scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnsons-ex-enters-the-bachelor-mansion-40162

well now NW has printed this story i might believe it as imo they are the official bach mag with womans day correct??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Hence my eye roll emoticon @AllAboutLove.  Like, say something real about yourself please, not just a reference to the show.  Her responses in all three of these "question and answer" clips have been very measured IMO; almost like she's reading lines. Suspect

Exactly this! That's what I have found strange with Laura, it's like even though she has had the most screentime and relationshipwise I don't feel like I know her really. Like who is the real Laura? It all just feels like lots of cliches and lines like you said scratch

Possibly sounds like someone who's had a lot of media training and therefore an F1 sign...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:56 am

brownravens wrote:Laura definitely has a strong vibe of "saying the right thing" rather than something honest about herself. But I think her answer to "Who's Matty's favourite?" being "me or Flo" was something else. That is entirely arrogant IMO - not at a self depreciating...

IKR. That's why I posted that a lot of what Laura has said is the opposite of self-deprecating (modest, undermining oneself). Laura saying that SHE is one of Matty's favorite is not self-deprecating at all imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnsons-ex-enters-the-bachelor-mansion-40162

well now NW has printed this story i might believe it as imo they are the official bach mag with womans day correct??

I think this was the source for the DM article as they reference the mag. But I still think it sounds so odd and it runs against the narrative arc for the season IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz