SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:35 am

Would belinda actually know who wins? Do any of the contestants know the winner besides F2?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Would belinda actually know who wins? Do any of the contestants know the winner besides F2?

Judging by experience of the last seasons most of the contestants know who the F1 is...I also think Olena knows and spilled the beans to Steph because Steph made a comment on Elisa's IG but Elisa does not know Steph in person because Elisa is not following her. But Elisa is following Olena. IMO

By the way not to forget that both Olena and Steph said in their exit interviews straight forward that Alex is their front runner.

Last edited by natik on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 am

To be honest, to me, the only thing that it confirms is that Elise and Matty had a connection early on that wasn't shown to us(Sharlene also said she saw Elise as a front runner in the house). And my question is why not show us?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:40 am

@natik

What was the post Steph made on Elise's Insta?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:42 am

So basically, everything is pointing to Elise winning. I'm so bored already
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 am

Thank you @natik for capturing that!

There are actually many comments that Belinda has liked on Elise's instagram. Too many to screen capture! I've counted at least 5 comments in one picture all liked by Belinda in support of Elise and Matty. Very interesting!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:44 am

BlueJeans wrote:Thank you @natik for capturing that!

There are actually many comments that Belinda has liked on Elise's instagram. Too many to screen capture! I've counted at least 5 comments in one picture all liked by Belinda in support of Elise and Matty. Very interesting!

They're making it sooo obvious idk how thats allowed
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:46 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:So basically, everything is pointing to Elise winning. I'm so bored already

To the contrary, I believe everything that we know about the Bachelor formula is pointing towards Laura. I for one would like to see them mix it up but they haven't done so in 4 bach and 2 ette seasons yet

The social media element has been interesting and we will be able to use what we have learnt this season moving forward.

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:

Well not obvious enough for a casual viewer because most of them think that it's between Laura and Tara. IMO

About the Steph comment gonna search for it and bring it over here.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:

IMO everything up until Elise's date has been obvious Laura as F1 though particularly in media rounds and that radio game with Matty. The only thing about Belinda and her comments just confirms she could see a connection between Elise and Matty which hasn't been seen in the show earlier on. I don't think they're being obvious that Elise is the winner considering most of the general audience are still firmly picking Laura or Tara to win.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:53 am

Sundy wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:So basically, everything is pointing to Elise winning. I'm so bored already

To the contrary, I believe everything that we know about the Bachelor formula is pointing towards Laura. I for one would like to see them mix it up but they haven't done so in 4 bach and 2 ette seasons yet

The social media element has been interesting and we will be able to use what we have learnt this season moving forward.

I'm with you @Sundy.  The SM element has been very very interesting - almost like a whole spinoff show in itself.  So many loose lips and interesting comments which can be interpreted in different ways.  

I'll be interested to see if they take this approach again in future seasons.  The Bach overlord tasked with making sure none of them spoil the show will have to take stress leave the way the girls are going.  laugh out loud

ETA: I also agree Laura's edit fits the formula to perfection with the exception of the F1 music while kissing which IMO is yet to come. Other than that she ticks every single edit box from where I sit.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:55 am

Sundy wrote:

To the contrary, I believe everything that we know about the Bachelor formula is pointing toward Laura. I do one would like to see them mix it up but they haven't done so in 4 bach and 2 ette seasons yet

But what exactly points towards Laura besides the Sportbets? I don't understand it maybe I am dismissing something?

Yes she had an early date but they broke the formula because the second single date was not when it should have been. Yes she had a red carpet entrance but neither Alex nor Snez had a long red carpet entrance. She was overexposed in the media even before the show started but that was always more of a sign for a red herring. Her SM behavior does not scream for her being F1. Did she had the F1 music? No. Is the last voice over hers? No. Does the way she was edited in the preview points to her as F1? No. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz