SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:51 am

Wonder what she is doing. Definitely a personal trip as she was hopping into a cab. Flying to Sydney to play golf?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 am

During Snez' season, I feel like she didnt even leave her house because there was no sighting of her till about a week before the finale when she was doing appearances. She was also pretty quite on SM
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:55 am

BlueJeans wrote:Elise appears to be in Adelaide right now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPT6TGFQ2M/

Just adding this one here in case it disappears.  This was taken at the Melon and Rye cafe in Adelaide and the caption suggests it was taken earlier today.  

Seems unlikely then that she had a SHV earlier in the week then?  IMO the paps are on her tail and would have got her flying into Sydney then too, if she'd come.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 R01HGa8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 am

Is emma metcalf a producer on the show? Because Elise is friends with her on FB
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Is emma metcalf a producer on the show? Because Elise is friends with her on FB

If this is her it looks like she was doing other projects during filming so probably not:

https://au.linkedin.com/in/emma-metcalf-68945527
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 am

Bobette wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:Is emma metcalf a producer on the show? Because Elise is friends with her on FB

If this is her it looks like she was doing other projects during filming so probably not:

https://au.linkedin.com/in/emma-metcalf-68945527

Ohh okay. Thanks for that Smiley
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:06 am

ssin0547 wrote:I disagree with some of the points made above. The second SD is not the plane (That's Tara) and as we know many girls get two SD's and are not F1. 

The bio change post filming as I suggested could be spiteful. I know I'm the only one that holds that opinion but I think it's possible. 

I think the only two firm things she has in place is the Sportsbet Odds and the Ep 3 single date. I believe they're the only two firm points for F1. 

For me, the thing that holds the most weight is the Sportsbet Odds because we're talking large amounts of money here and when it comes to money, I can guarantee Sportsbet know who the winner is. However, if the odds change in Elise's favour or Elise gets F1 music again and Laura doesn't, that will be enough for me to believe Elise is F1. I am firmly Team Elise but I'm not going to argue against those Odds in favour of Laura.

IA, the more I think about it the reverse parking thing the more I think it's spiteful. I feel like that's the kind info you would come across via googling Matty like one of our wonderful posters. It just seems like an F2 behaviour to sort of make sense of your heartbreak. I just can't see the F1 having that little chill and posting that so soon after coming home. Furthermore queen of reserve parking seems like pass agg comment rather than a humble brag. Also I just don't see how or why Matty and F1 would even discuss this a joke but the info is readily available on the net. But this is all IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:23 am

brownravens wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I disagree with some of the points made above. The second SD is not the plane (That's Tara) and as we know many girls get two SD's and are not F1. 

The bio change post filming as I suggested could be spiteful. I know I'm the only one that holds that opinion but I think it's possible. 

I think the only two firm things she has in place is the Sportsbet Odds and the Ep 3 single date. I believe they're the only two firm points for F1. 

For me, the thing that holds the most weight is the Sportsbet Odds because we're talking large amounts of money here and when it comes to money, I can guarantee Sportsbet know who the winner is. However, if the odds change in Elise's favour or Elise gets F1 music again and Laura doesn't, that will be enough for me to believe Elise is F1. I am firmly Team Elise but I'm not going to argue against those Odds in favour of Laura.

IA, the more I think about it the reverse parking thing the more I think it's spiteful. I feel like that's the kind info you would come across via googling Matty like one of our wonderful posters. It just seems like an F2 behaviour to sort of make sense of your heartbreak. I just can't see the F1 having that little chill and posting that so soon after coming home. Furthermore queen of reserve parking seems like pass agg comment rather than a humble brag. Also I just don't see how or why Matty and F1 would even discuss this a joke but the info is readily available on the net. But this is all IMO.

Me three. In the light that Laura herself confirmed in an interview that she was watching Georgia's season after filming for Matty's season has ended. She could very well have googled it. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a quick question didn't Matty in georgias season have an ad stating "Matty makes his move" and that's when georgia actually took notice of him? So now same words being used for Laura in this recent ad? Hmmmm

I was reading through the archive of Richie's season and stumbled over one preview with Olena with the same words Olena is making her move and doing something unexpected. It was the group date with the mud preview.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:47 am

Breaking info guys! Florence was liking posts on pinterest on 8 may!! I guess this means shes out of F1, probably even F3. Oh well, I lost interest in Matty when he said he hated cats lmfao

Heres the pic.  It looks different to the pinterest site because i needed to use RSS so I can see the post date Smiley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Screen10
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:58 am

This post also seems like shes referring to her experience on the show:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Screen11

NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 pm

@NostalgicNZA Nice catch  yes I replied in the F1-F4 thread as I have had Florence as F4 because of her SM activity and SCs and that only confirms it even more for me.

I laugh out loud 'd at your comment about Matty and cats. I saw soooo many comments on SM about how Matty hates cats so they're over him (which Laura loves and is her ladyandacat IG name laugh out loud). Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 3806527698 There's also lots of comments about Matty hating musicals and that he hates pugs too (Sarah his alleged friend/ex/something has a pug which Matty says he hates). Honestly, I am starting to see a theme here: Matty can only fall in tru tru luv if the woman likes things he hates (cats, musicals, pugs)  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 3806527698

This was the top comment to that FB post... basically based on Matty's answers (no cats, no musicals, no pugs, only 20 or so ppl at his wedding) to his perfect match ... laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 1f606 hehehe

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz