SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 am

It was sleuthed weeks ago by poster @brownravens that @govindsandhu (Elise's BFF) follows Matty. She also sleuthed that Govind has actually liked pictures of Matty posted below. We have known this for a while now and it's one of the clues that we have been using to support Elise as F1.

ETA - @brownravens, I just saw your post about Govind already posted yes

brownravens wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_0422
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_0424
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_0425
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_0423

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:28 am

It's possible he's just liking them so he has them "on file" for future reference.  He made a joke on Elise's lemonade stall pic about trolling/stalking via SM (i.e. he was admitting to doing it).  A "like" may not necessarily mean he likes them, IYKWIM.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:30 am

natik wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:I find it weird that Elise would tag Laura but not follow her.

Maybe she is doing what the production told her to do and that is not following Laura so everyone coming to a conclusion that Elise is the heartbroken F2 although she is not F2 but F1. IMO

Laura only just started following Elise on instagram so either way I think perhaps a strong sign both are the final 2.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:38 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:I find it weird that Elise would tag Laura but not follow her.

Maybe she is doing what the production told her to do and that is not following Laura so everyone coming to a conclusion that Elise is the heartbroken F2 although she is not F2 but F1. IMO

Elise did tag Laura in a different post yesterday and Laura replied. I don't think there is any bad blood there. Just perhaps some uncomfortableness and sorrow on one of their behalfs

I am sure that both are fine and that there is no bad blood. My point is that this season the production decided to use IG for their favour and to manipulate the viewers into thinking what the production want them to think. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am

@mercieme yes I am aware it was sleuthed before I was just thinking about the fact that Govind had commented on that pic with Laura, Elise, and Tara that Elise posted and it struck me that Matty, since he follows him, may see that comment and many others that Govind comments on and likes for Elise. I am aware this is something that has been a clue for possible F1 for Elise... I too find it interesting because Matty would be seeing Govind's likes/comments of/on Elise's pics and if she was F2 I find that a bit odd (not that he would unfollow Govind) but as you and BR have posted, Matty has liked Govind's pics too...

@BlueJeans Laura started following Elise back when the season started and after it was noted in her thread that she doesn't follow Elise (imo, because she read the thread) and Elise doesn't follow her (and thus stated they were likely F2 based on this)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:43 am

Thanks @allaboutlove, we actually think Matty only started following Govind recently but we don't have 100% confirmation on that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:02 am

I've been thinking a lot about the IG/SM and what the producers would want from the F1 and F2. I think they would ask the F2 to put more pictures of them with Matty and the F1 possibly a bit less. Surely they wouldn't want the F1 to be THAT obvious, would they? JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @allaboutlove, we actually think Matty only started following Govind recently but we don't have 100% confirmation on that.
Ok that definitely makes it more interesting of so Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:24 am

I know there's been a few of these on SM so for what it's worth, on Facebook this afternoon there is a comment by someone (named Diana Marie) alleging that Laura doesn't win because her brother-in-law worked on set, although she doesn't nominate who the winner is. Apologies for not bringing a screenshot over, not sure how to do it. It's a comment underneath the picture of Matty and Elise kissing, which is just one of all the kisses with the other girls, on the official BachAU FB page. The top comment is someone saying that Laura wins but Diana's comment appears below that. Could someone who know how bring a screenshot over possibly?

I will note, however, that this directly contradicts another person claiming to know someone who worked on set and they were told that Laura did win (saw that on IG). Weird, but there you go.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:43 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_7211
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_7212https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
Edit: Found it

Last edited by ssin0547 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:43 am

solaroo wrote:I know there's been a few of these on SM so for what it's worth, on Facebook this afternoon there is a comment by someone (named Diana Marie) alleging that Laura doesn't win because her brother-in-law worked on set, although she doesn't nominate who the winner is.  Apologies for not bringing a screenshot over, not sure how to do it.  It's a comment underneath the picture of Matty and Elise kissing, which is just one of all the kisses with the other girls, on the official BachAU FB page.  The top comment is someone saying that Laura wins but Diana's comment appears below that.  Could someone who know how bring a screenshot over possibly?

I will note, however, that this directly contradicts another person claiming to know someone who worked on set and they were told that Laura did win (saw that on IG).  Weird, but there you go.

Here you go...If you remember the IG post for the one that said Laura wins I can bring that over. But there is a girl on FB that is going by the name Bree Phoenix that has claimed that Laura won without providing any proof as well, she actually claimed she worked in production but just moved to Channel 7, folks have asked her to provide proof that she worked for the show since her actual FB page has been inactive for years laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Img_0314
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/pcb.1661917560547749/1661917033881135/?type=3&theater

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 am

ssin0547 wrote:I'm trying to find that post but I can't seee it.

If you look at the post with matty kissing everyone - it's specifically under Elise and Matty's pic.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz