SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 am

@brownravens

What I find interesting is that there are other posts on the other pics that says Laura wins but this person specifically chose to comment on the posts under Elise's pic...which means she was reading The comments under Elise's pic and chose to comment there rather than anywhere else.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:52 am

@solaroo I saw that too and it's in response to some maria going around putting comments under a few Bachelor photos that laura wins. Seems legit the way she says it but i guess we'll find out huh?  I think the Maria person is just being a troll IMO.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 am

@mercieme Thank you! The one that appeared on IG was on Laura's page and @Bobette screenshotted that one on page 66 of the F1-F4 Discussion thread.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 am

ssin0547 wrote:@brownravens

What I find interesting is that there are other posts on the other pics that says Laura wins but this person specifically chose to comment on the posts under Elise's pic...which means she was reading The comments under Elise's pic and chose to comment there rather than anywhere else.

Yeah I don't think OP was a reliable source. There are a few more that have posted Laura wins that provided more specific "proof".

But I'm a bit suss on a lot of these people because it all very circumstantial - I know someone who knows etc. I remember last year the ticket booking agent (maybe?) spoiled Alex from actual experience. That's much more believable IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:54 am

Courtesy the bachelor facebook
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Img_1749
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 am

Part 2-^Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Img_1750
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 am

dolcimumma wrote:@solaroo I saw that too and it's in response to some maria going around putting comments under a few Bachelor photos that laura wins. Seems legit the way she says it but i guess we'll find out huh?  I think the Maria person is just being a troll IMO.

I wondered the same about that Maria person. She's been on the official page A LOT posting the same comment that Laura wins over and over again. Wouldn't be surprised if she's a troll but who knows.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am

ssin0547 wrote:@brownravens

I thought this was noteworthy as well. And thanks also @ssin0547 for the screenshot.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:58 am

@Sundy.....are you able to message this Diana Marie person? I wonder if she will spill what she knows....she seems legit IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:02 am

Haha guess who asked her?! I saw her post yesterday and thought to ask but did not expected her to answer me. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:04 am

@natik OMG that's so funny! giggling
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 am

That Maria lady seems like a bit of a troll. She posted the same comment on other pics too. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz