SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 am

@Storybook I agree and to be honest. I don't even think it should be legal to bet on a prerecorded show. They're making loads of money unfairly. To me it is nothing but a huge con and shouldn't be allowed. Sportsbet are the only reason I have Laura at F1. If it wasn't for sleuthing I would have Elise at F1. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 am

@Storybook It really depends on the season - last year Olena started as favourite and then Alex was favourite majority of the season and finally Nikki was the favourite at the time of the finale. However Lee was favourite all the way through.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:12 am

ssin0547 wrote:@Storybook I agree and to be honest. I don't even think it should be legal to bet on a prerecorded show. They're making loads of money unfairly. To me it is nothing but a huge con and shouldn't be allowed. Sportsbet are the only reason I have Laura at F1. If it wasn't for sleuthing I would have Elise at F1. JMO.

Re the bold. It does seem sluething is superceeded by Sportsbet. Although I am still holding a glimmer of hope our great sluething is not held ransom to a betting company.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:14 am

Storybook wrote:I'm not a betting person and I know nothing about odds apart from what I've learnt from this forum. So because of my new found knowledge I  have reached the conclusion all sluething is pointless. I base this personal decision on Sportsbet and their odds for the F1 being undeniably, unequivocally, unquestioningly the winner of the bachelor.
I can only say, in my perfect world even Sportsbet wouldn't know the winner . . . but my perfect world doesn't exist sad

@Storybook...hey lady, IMO sleuthing is the funnest part of this forum. In the US series, we get spoilers all the time and we still keep sleuthing to the very end and we have been surprised a few times that the spoiler was wrong so hope this encourages you to keep sleuthing and if not it's all good bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:16 am

The more I watch this Wednesday night preview on FB, the more I keep thinking that it's just way too odd for them preview an F1 like this. For an F1 to declare their feelings this early on is just NOT adding up for me. I know most sleuthing points to Laura but this ad is just way too suss. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:23 am

mercieme wrote:
Storybook wrote:I'm not a betting person and I know nothing about odds apart from what I've learnt from this forum. So because of my new found knowledge I  have reached the conclusion all sluething is pointless. I base this personal decision on Sportsbet and their odds for the F1 being undeniably, unequivocally, unquestioningly the winner of the bachelor.
I can only say, in my perfect world even Sportsbet wouldn't know the winner . . . but my perfect world doesn't exist sad

@Storybook...hey lady, IMO sleuthing is the funnest part of this forum. In the US series, we get spoilers all the time and we still keep sleuthing to the very end and we have been surprised a few times that the spoiler was wrong so hope this encourages you to keep sleuthing and if not it's all good bestbud!

Thanks mercieme. I really try not to be a realist, but it is too hard to shake off. I'm sure people get spoilers wrong. But by the sounds of it Sportsbet don't ever get it wrong. If they are being fed by the DM and not by 'reliable' sources I would say they don't know the winner. But who can say? It is hard to overlook this huge spoiler. I will still go down on the Elise ship. If it stays afloat I will sign back in to celebrate Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 1f339

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 am

Gosh, after being away for a couple of days, its hard to catch up on the missed forum chats! Given the heavy discussion about Sportsbet, maybe for next season (or even the Bachelorette season) we need a separate thread/sticky for the sportsbet! Its almost like its a complete spoiler for the rest of the sleuthing fun!

As much as sportsbet seems to know the winner, we should always be confirming with SC... because thats more fun laugh out loud

Just to pick the mood up, has anyone seen the link about Matty being in the old U Pad ads with the beaver? I think it highlights that he isn't a very good actor laugh out loud

Enjoy:

Source: Hit.com.au
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 am

I remember that ad from back in the day.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 am

There is a Non-spoiled thread for Matty's season for the exact reason of things like Sportsbet (although only those who are completely non-spoiled can post in them) and there will be a Non-spoiled thread for Sophie's season too for those who are non-spoiled to post in.

Before the topic gets too much off discussion and sleuthing I want to address something: This is a sleuthing and discussion forum. There will be spoilers per the topic headings for sure. However... just like with the US shows, the threads are to encourage sleuthing and discussion and continually posting of "Sportsbet has this" and knocking down sleuthing because of that or because of seeing through the lens of the Sportsbet only will make the discussion less fun and will discourage sleuthing.

Same as when sleuthing for US shows and "RS said such and such". That's fine. And it's fine to believe Sportsbet/RS/whomever. However, if that's all it is then that's not sleuthing or part of discussion if that's all it is. Yes, sleuthing is about correct info but at the same time, sleuthing skills can be improved by looking at different pieces of the puzzle. And if those pieces end up being correct, wonderful. If not, it's not the end of the world and hopefully something learned along the way. But most importantly that it's still fun. Whether that's sleuthing all clues or watching for a love story and discussing that, all opinions are welcome.

I just wanted to say this because it can get frustrating when there is a spoiler like Sportsbet and it can be made to feel like nothing else matters except that. If someone wants to believe that, great. But for the purpose of this forum, keep in mind that each member is trying to sleuth and discuss what they are seeing and if all it takes is a spoiler/Sportsbet then there'd be nothing to sleuth. The key as always, is to sleuth regardless of spoilers. So instead of making everything sleuthed fit the spoilers, sleuth and discuss and take the spoilers into account but making them fit what is sleuthed.

So keep sleuthing and discussing and sharing thoughts because that's what these threads are all about yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:05 am

Thanks @Allaboutlove for that reminder. I personally have felt that those of us that choose not to believe SportsBet and kept up with the sleuthing were being made to justify why we kept sleuthing with some of the the posts I have seen...jmho.

Like you said, it's not about being right or wrong, I joined this forum for the sleuthing aspect especially discussing findings with the wonderful folks here; and that's what keeps me engaged in the series otherwise I would stop watching the show altogether.

So thanks for your just-in-time reminder & encouragement that those of us that want to sleuth should continue to do so yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There is a Non-spoiled thread for Matty's season for the exact reason of things like Sportsbet (although only those who are completely non-spoiled can post in them) and there will be a Non-spoiled thread for Sophie's season too for those who are non-spoiled to post in.

Before the topic gets too much off discussion and sleuthing I want to address something: This is a sleuthing and discussion forum. There will be spoilers per the topic headings for sure. However... just like with the US shows, the threads are to encourage sleuthing and discussion and continually posting of "Sportsbet has this" and knocking down sleuthing because of that or because of seeing through the lens of the Sportsbet only will make the discussion less fun and will discourage sleuthing.

Same as when sleuthing for US shows and "RS said such and such". That's fine. And it's fine to believe Sportsbet/RS/whomever. However, if that's all it is then that's not sleuthing or part of discussion if that's all it is. Yes, sleuthing is about correct info but at the same time, sleuthing skills can be improved by looking at different pieces of the puzzle. And if those pieces end up being correct, wonderful. If not, it's not the end of the world and hopefully something learned along the way. But most importantly that it's still fun. Whether that's sleuthing all clues or watching for a love story and discussing that, all opinions are welcome.

I just wanted to say this because it can get frustrating when there is a spoiler like Sportsbet and it can be made to feel like nothing else matters except that. If someone wants to believe that, great. But for the purpose of this forum, keep in mind that each member is trying to sleuth and discuss what they are seeing and if all it takes is a spoiler/Sportsbet then there'd be nothing to sleuth. The key as always, is to sleuth regardless of spoilers. So instead of making everything sleuthed fit the spoilers, sleuth and discuss and take the spoilers into account but making them fit what is sleuthed.

So keep sleuthing and discussing and sharing thoughts because that's what these threads are all about yes

Nicely said!!!!Thanks i am still sleuthing no matter what thumbsup its fun and IMO a lot more enjoyable than the show atm Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 am

So the show FB page and IG posted this. Most of the comments under the posts are saying that the show is giving it away that Laura is the one that found love. Another red herring IMO but I can see how others may think otherwise...jmo.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Img_0315
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz