SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:34 am

This is just getting weird now imo. :shocked!: :shocked!:

That's like the show legit spoiling that 7 of the 8 girls left didn't find love with Matty but found each other and so the 1 girl (Laura) not being in the pic obviously found love with Matty?

I've never seen anything like the SM this season for any show anywhere. Something is way off this season IMO  Suspect

mercieme wrote:So the show FB page and IG posted this. Most of the comments under the posts are saying that the show is giving it away that Laura is the one that found love. Another red herring IMO but I can see how others may think otherwise...jmo.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Img_0315
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There is a Non-spoiled thread for Matty's season for the exact reason of things like Sportsbet (although only those who are completely non-spoiled can post in them) and there will be a Non-spoiled thread for Sophie's season too for those who are non-spoiled to post in.

Before the topic gets too much off discussion and sleuthing I want to address something: This is a sleuthing and discussion forum. There will be spoilers per the topic headings for sure. However... just like with the US shows, the threads are to encourage sleuthing and discussion and continually posting of "Sportsbet has this" and knocking down sleuthing because of that or because of seeing through the lens of the Sportsbet only will make the discussion less fun and will discourage sleuthing.

Same as when sleuthing for US shows and "RS said such and such". That's fine. And it's fine to believe Sportsbet/RS/whomever. However, if that's all it is then that's not sleuthing or part of discussion if that's all it is. Yes, sleuthing is about correct info but at the same time, sleuthing skills can be improved by looking at different pieces of the puzzle. And if those pieces end up being correct, wonderful. If not, it's not the end of the world and hopefully something learned along the way. But most importantly that it's still fun. Whether that's sleuthing all clues or watching for a love story and discussing that, all opinions are welcome.

I just wanted to say this because it can get frustrating when there is a spoiler like Sportsbet and it can be made to feel like nothing else matters except that. If someone wants to believe that, great. But for the purpose of this forum, keep in mind that each member is trying to sleuth and discuss what they are seeing and if all it takes is a spoiler/Sportsbet then there'd be nothing to sleuth. The key as always, is to sleuth regardless of spoilers. So instead of making everything sleuthed fit the spoilers, sleuth and discuss and take the spoilers into account but making them fit what is sleuthed.

So keep sleuthing and discussing and sharing thoughts because that's what these threads are all about yes

Agreed! Its all part of one big puzzle and every piece counts!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:36 am

Jen on HYBPA tonight. I guess that's one thing about being a villain. A stint on HYBPA.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:39 am

ssin0547 wrote:Jen on HYBPA tonight. I guess that's one thing about being a villain. A stint on HYBPA.

She was co-hosting her local radio station today as well. She was pretty reserved during the program, and certainly no "Kyle" as people on SM were predicting her to be.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:52 am

Look CMIIW but when FB post the lead with his F1 they never or i have never seen a post with a question mark at the end?  EG the recent post on FB is Laura is falling for Matty, but who is Matty falling for?????????????? question mark! everytime i see a question mark in posts i think of Nikki because they did this to her a lot....i think they might of actually did the same post for Nikki last season like 'nikki is falling for Richie but does ricchie feel the same??????????????????  just a thought but could be possible clue to a non f1????? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon 28 Aug 2017, 1:52 am

Matty at DT in Surry Hills today Monday and was seen about at Bondi on Saturday so maybe no SHV this past weekend also.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Img_0316
Source
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Img_0317
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Aug 2017, 1:59 am

I know he could potentially have SHVs during the week but since before the season aired, Matty's been accounted for every weekend. It's really bizarre. Is he just not having weekend SHVs or what?

Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:00 am

Just something from last year promo for Nikki's 2nd SD. Just thought i would park this here...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Screen12
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:02 am

brownravens wrote:Just something from last year promo for Nikki's 2nd SD. Just thought i would park this here...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Screen12

Nice find!! And great sleuthing thumbsup

ETA: it's nearly 80 pages so I will start a new thread so discussion can continue and not be too disjointed.

New thread coming up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:02 am

@allaboutlove.....I was able to track potential SHV weekends before the July 26th premier. After he came back post the 3 days in Adelaide for media interviews according to him, I have got nothing since then Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 2498057887

ETA: @brownravens you are da bomb diggity...thanks for that find yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:10 am

I was thinking unique vehicles could be a curse like animals on LCD. Ice Cream Van didn't end well for Heather, old car for Nikki, London Bus...

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:13 am

Nice catch @Sundy......one difference this time was that Matty wasn't driving the vehicle unlike Sam W and Richie..., they made sure they showed us the driver too in his IMO crisp uniform....so hopefully that trend is  reversed this time Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz