SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:14 am

Honestly, I'm yet to hear anything interesting/funny out of Alexis' mouth. She seems to market herself as the 'comedienne', and maybe the show just isn't showing any footage of that. But then what's the point of casting someone as 'comic relief' and then not show any of the 'comedy'

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:19 am

I've been in Kristina's position unfortunately, as have many girls, so even though I want to scream 'He's just not that into you! Let him go' to the screen, everyone has to come to that conclusion on their own bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f611

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:22 am

https://twitter.com/astrid_loch/status/899821651017306113

laugh out loud :
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/899814864792702977

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:36 am

Lol Dean has beeen cancelled according to SM. Twitter verse is not happy with him

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49b  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Did Dean also go to the push-pull relationship school which Peter attended? laugh out loud He is giving Kristina hope while also saying he is not sure about her. Guys playing mind games are the worst IMO. no

All JMO

:claphands

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:27 am

I don't have a major problem with Dean's behavior since dating can be a messy thing. OTOH, Kristina would be perfectly justified in saying, "I'm done here." I don't think that he could have been any clearer about where he was at with her. He liked her, but it was moving too fast for him. I do think he should have left her largely alone after his date with D Lo, though. Going back and forth from one woman to another wasn't very nice.

If anything, I think that BiP is highlighting his immaturity. He's just not ready for a serious relationship. The great thing about D Lo (beyond being his type,) is that she will keep it light and playful with him. She won't put any demands on him. I believe that's where he is at right now. They can smile and giggle at each other and have a great time together.

I really didn't like the shade being thrown at Nick last night. I agree with the others that Alexis should be grateful she was kept as long as she was. Any other season, she would have been out on the first night. And Dean, what makes Nick boring and you the fun guy? Call me curious. Is it his age?  

I was sorry to see Vinny go. Nick B. frustrated me. He doesn't seem to understand his type. He has a Master's degree in electrical engineering (I always notice the engineers, because I like smart guys, but they never get anywhere on this show,) and IMO would be a lot better suited to someone like Danielle M. who is gorgeous, well educated and classy. Instead he gravitates toward the sort of cheerleader/model types who won't give him the time of day, and who would probably bore him to tears in the long run. Iggy's got no game with women (how was he ever cast?) and Alex wasn't smart enough to cast his net wider early on.

Rachel and Adam together are sort of interesting. I get the feeling that Matt will bolt away from Jasmine at the earliest opportunity. Best line of the night, from D Lo to  Ben Z. - "How's the dog?" Second best, from Dean (?) to D Lo -- "You had ONE job."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 am

Amethyst wrote: I get the feeling that Matt will bolt away from Jasmine at the earliest opportunity.

Can't wait to see this!

I agree with whoever said this is the worst cast ever. Kudos for Danielle M for walking away to go on her mission trip. Probably a much better time for her. I was sad to see Vinny go last night but in the long run, he was probably better off.

I do think that Taylor and Derek might just be the real deal. Seems they were at Evan/Carly's gender reveal party (photo in their thread)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:12 am

I'm not sure I would call it the worst cast. They just seem largely disinterested in each other. Previous BiP cast members appeared to be trying more to make connections with the opposite sex. This cast seems to have friend zoned a lot of people early on.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:49 am

Nick's girls make me miss Ben's girls.

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 am

Eh I wouldn't say this is the worst cast. This is par the course for reality tv. I do find a lot of the cast really thirsty, and I don't know how serious they are about looking for love.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:23 am

I agree that this is the worst cast, and felt that way about most of them during Nick's season. But this is what tptb is getting because of what they focus on with the edits. Sex and silly sells I guess. Besides, what self-respecting, mature 20-something will want to submit to the possibility likelihood of bus tracks all over them? so we get MOSTLY the silly partiers... all imo.

eta: had to up the verbiage - this is MF we're talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 am

To me, the vast majority of these contestants have NO appealing qualities. WHO would be attracted to them? I have no freaking clue! bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 623245435
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001