SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 pm

One man's trash is another man's treasure!
For every nut there is a wrench.
For every pot a lid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by makeover Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Dean is another example of how TPTB edit can turn you from a sweet sensitive, lovable boy to a wishy-washy unappealing dude. Those shots of him napping on the beach, with the add-on snoring noises were unnecessary and reminded me of Josh's pizza moaning noises. Ouch.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm

This cast is so boring, because they're all aware the cameras are rolling, and are acting out their ig shilling auditions. Imo they're also a combination of really boring personalities. Raven is a big bore, IMO, and she's supposed to be the big hit this season. Alexis has nothing going for her, except trashing Nick, which she has done already this past year. Dean is unbelievable carrying a triangle, he's so clueless, IMO.

Imo last season was quite good, because the personalities they got were big. The romance between Carly and Evan was such a surprise, unexpected, and fun.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:18 pm

This cast sucks. Mostly, Nick's girls suck. Most of the contestants from this franchise are fame wh0res, but something about this particular clique just feels grotesque in that regard. They are so transparently disingenuous.

I also really don't understand the power structures within this squad. All of the people I like the least are apparently the most powerful ones...Raven and Dean. How did they get picked as king and queen bee?

I don't feel that bad for Kristina...and this is coming from somebody who really doesn't like what I see in Dean. I thought he pretty clearly laid it out for her that he wanted to slow down/step back, and wants to date others. I thought he was pretty honest, but she chose to read subtle signals instead of listening to what he was actually saying.

I really like Wells and wish he and Dani M would get something going.

I seriously don't understand the obsession with Raven. I don't think she's the most attractive one there, but mostly I think her personality sucks.

When Amanda and Robby were talking about him being friends with Josh, a lightbulb went off for me. I can't understand any woman that is genuinely interested in Robby or can deal with his hair every day. When they talked about him being friends with Josh I immediately thought - oh, so this is just a revenge rebound. Got it.

Jasmine is still the most compelling to watch, IMO. I mean...what is what's his name saying to her in private that we aren't seeing? Because he couldn't seem less interested, but she's all 'I want others to have what we have'. Ummm...what is that? Cause it looks like a big desperate nothing. I can't tell if she's delusional, desperate, or genuinely being led on. But I'm fascinated by it.

I remember DLo being on Nick's season, but I don't remember how she acted. Did she always giggle like this? It's really annoying, like she's too affected and putting on a show.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm

OMG OMG yes!!!! DLO was SO freaking annoying on Nick's season, her unnecessary incessant giggling drives me insane. I do not like how she acts at all. I don't blame Kristina for being upset. DLO acts over the top obnoxiously ditzy and flirty. I can't stand her. Blah.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:55 pm

I don't understand how the men can be so all over DLo and largely ignore Danielle M. Dani looks like she can be in French Vogue. DLo looks like she could be in Maxim. I don't get men.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 pm

yana_bach wrote:I don't understand how the men can be so all over DLo and largely ignore Danielle M. Dani looks like she can be in French Vogue. DLo looks like she could be in Maxim. I don't get men.
Danielle M is a cute girl. Very pretty. But D-Lo is HAWT! Sex appeal through the roof and she seems like a down azz b*tch (also her chemistry with Dean was way better than his with Kristina). The D-Lo appeal is definitely not lost on me. My confusion is more towards Raven. So many of the guys went after Raven when Dani M was right there. That's what I didn't get. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:13 pm

@yana_bach

I'm not at all surprised. This is perhaps the most boldly disingenuous cast that I can remember, IMO. They are so transparent in not wanting an actual relationship out of this. So of course they go for the girl that looks like she stepped off the pages of Maxim and just giggles all day.

To be fair, DLo might be super smart, clever, and deeper than the ocean. I'm just commenting on what they are showing. And based on what they are showing of all of these idiots, it's not even a little hard for me to understand why they would be crawling all over edited DLo while Dani M packs for a charity trip to Africa.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Why does Dean deserve a break any more than the others? If he acts like a dimwit, then I'll call him a dimwit. He decided to go on these shows to pursue these relationships, he gets called out on his actions. Bryan still got called a sleazy player, when he seems to be everything but a sleazy player. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

According to discussion rules you can discuss Dean being a dimwit if you would like. laugh out loud
Cast are allowed this in discussion threads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Dean deserves to be called out IMO. He's kind of a moron. JMO.

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Part of me thinks that Dean might end up being the Bachelor. If the rumors are true that Peter is out of the running, and if Dean is second choice in their minds, they might just be *manipulating his whole BIP edit to make him look badly just so they can convince him that he now needs to come back as the lead in order to redeem himself. He's dimwitted enough to fall for it, IMO. They have girls that are drooling over him who want him as the lead. They have people trashing him for his BIP behavior. They have taken this poor wounded birdie and created a controversial character out of him. They may just be using him for drama on BIP, but if they are able to entice him, they could probably get him to sign on as the lead, IMO. Then, the SM and boards will all go crazy about how this gorgeous wounded man child/dimwitted player is going to do as the lead. It's right up MF's alley.

ETA: *IMO Dean is making himself look badly by his behavior, but what I meant is that editors are choosing to show it to us.

Fleiss reminds me of King George's songs in Hamilton:  
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001