SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:20 pm

@MiaHawk ITA plus Millsy has been quoted as saying, the concern is he's too young, but lets see what happens after BIP paraphrasing. I know I brought that link over, I can't find it now. Still looking.

Plus he sat in TB seat on MTA. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:22 pm

It was a pretty lame episode imo. It seems like a lot of them are just waiting for someone better to come along. Taylor & Derek are the only ones I'm hopeful about.

While I didn't enjoy Nick as a lead at all, I think Alexis mistakenly thought she was being funny with the accent, etc. i don't get why she was crying over spilled pizza. She's a strange one. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 4256136633

Kristina would be better off getting to know other guys and not as a way to make Dean jealous. I don't buy Dean as TB. The guy refuses to have serious conversations and laughs when it gets difficult.

I like Danielle M but she almost seems too mature for this group. I don't know if I see a good match for her there and don't see her getting with Wells. They seem to have too much of a friend vibe.

There seems to be zero chemistry between Amanda and Robby. I don't get it.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Not just Amanda and Robbie the only chemistry I see is Taylor and Derek and those two are just off doing their own thing (making out). No one even wants to hook up. They are just on vacation. Last week each girl should have just picked some random dude and said let's just give each other roses each week unless one of us falls for someone. Other than that we can just ignore each other. It makes for super boring TV but a nice couple week vacation with friends.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

It is bizarre how so many of these people are not into anyone. Don't they plan these things out before hand? Ask people who they like, usually more are coupled off. It's really weird how, there's o one for Danielle M. or some of the others to go on a date with.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Well... this is what happens when 50% of the cast have boyfriends at home and just want extended tv exposure. Rolling Eyes
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 pm

yana_bach wrote:I've been in Kristina's position unfortunately, as have many girls, so even though I want to scream 'He's just not that into you! Let him go' to the screen, everyone has to come to that conclusion on their own  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 1f611

I feel like Kristina was only interested in Dean so there was no one else she was going to give her rose to anyway.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Amethyst wrote:I don't have a major problem with Dean's behavior since dating can be a messy thing. OTOH, Kristina would be perfectly justified in saying, "I'm done here." I don't think that he could have been any clearer about where he was at with her. He liked her, but it was moving too fast for him. I do think he should have left her largely alone after his date with D Lo, though. Going back and forth from one woman to another wasn't very nice.

If anything, I think that BiP is highlighting his immaturity. He's just not ready for a serious relationship. The great thing about D Lo (beyond being his type,) is that she will keep it light and playful with him. She won't put any demands on him. I believe that's where he is at right now. They can smile and giggle at each other and have a great time together.

I really didn't like the shade being thrown at Nick last night. I agree with the others that Alexis should be grateful she was kept as long as she was. Any other season, she would have been out on the first night. And Dean, what makes Nick boring and you the fun guy? Call me curious. Is it his age?  

I was sorry to see Vinny go. Nick B. frustrated me. He doesn't seem to understand his type. He has a Master's degree in electrical engineering (I always notice the engineers, because I like smart guys, but they never get anywhere on this show,) and IMO would be a lot better suited to someone like Danielle M. who is gorgeous, well educated and classy. Instead he gravitates toward the sort of cheerleader/model types who won't give him the time of day, and who would probably bore him to tears in the long run. Iggy's got no game with women (how was he ever cast?) and Alex wasn't smart enough to cast his net wider early on.

Rachel and Adam together are sort of interesting. I get the feeling that Matt will bolt away from Jasmine at the earliest opportunity. Best line of the night, from D Lo to  Ben Z. - "How's the dog?" Second best, from Dean (?) to D Lo -- "You had ONE job."

I agree about Nick B.  I  think he is attractive and wanted to see a bit more of him this time around.  Instead he got drunk and acted a fool.  As to Danielle Matby, I agree she is a treasure.  But, Nick B is friends with Wells and might not make a move for that reason.  DM and Wells have friend zoned each other but I think might really love each other and each is afraid to make the first move

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:35 pm

casjacknick wrote:Not just Amanda and Robbie the only chemistry I see is Taylor and Derek and those two are just off doing their own thing (making out). No one even wants to hook up. They are just on vacation. Last week each girl should have just picked some random dude and said let's just give each other roses each week unless one of us falls for someone. Other than that we can just ignore each other. It makes for super boring TV but a nice couple week vacation with friends.

Maybe they are not even trying since they have to give consent on camera if they want to sleep together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Kristina should have tried to get to know Ben Z

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kristina should have tried to get to know Ben Z

They would be very cute together.:yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Maybe they are not even trying since they have to give consent on camera if they want to sleep together.

rofl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Kristina stop allowing him to do this to you. Don't play second fiddle to Dlo

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001