SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

Moved from the FAN forum. How appropriate! laugh out loud

nikikass wrote:I love K she is so right!

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/902747014294790145

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 pm

HAHAHAHA! cantstopl
Is it bad when I start to find security and understanding in Kaitlyn because the newer cast is that bad? JMOAA hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't get why Danielle and Kristina both are putting up with Dean at all. Danielle is barley shown, but she doesn't seem quite as happy, peppy, flirty as she did at first. She seems a little more bitter, as she should be. Why is she ok with Dean sleeping with Kristina at night and spending the night with her? Obviously Kristina is thinking him sleeping with her means they are "solid". I know some people sleep around and with multiple people at the same time. Is he sleeping with Danielle too at this point? It's so bizarre because both girls are witnessing it, and aware, and Dean just doesn't seem to care. Gross.

I think he is giving enough to keep both girls in the picture. Certainly reminds you of a certain someone doesn't it? Rolling Eyes IMO, Danielle has been looking rather "over it" in the last two eps, but I suppose since they are not in anything serious, she's just going with the flow. I mean she has made it clear to him that he needs to man up and make a decision and it seems that her interest has been waning compared to when she first came in. Dean keeps seeking her out, rather than the other way around, and telling her things like she is someone he can see himself falling in love with. I wouldn't be surprised if Dean also had a talk with Ben to give Danielle the rose so she can stay.

At this point, I'm not so much questioning Danielle's actions/behavior, but Kristina's. Someone mentioned this earlier, that scene with Robby trying to steer Kristina away from the situation so that she doesn't have to see Dean-DLo going at it in the pool, but she refuses and stays there watching them, whilst crying her eyes out, feeling all dejected and angry at the same time. She also says they are sleeping with each other, yet the guy is seeking Danielle out at every other opportunity. And just when she tries to confront him about her feelings/situation, Dean tells her that he cares more about her feelings than his own, she believes it and is all putty again. Whether she sees it or not, she is enabling his behavior. It's frustrating to watch and I can't feel too sorry for her to be honest.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm giving bot DLo and Kristina a lot of leeway. This little triangle hasn't lasted a long time, and Dean is feeding them both bs and leading them on. He's playing a push and pull game, and I'm giving them both time to see that he's in fact full of bs. I mean, he continued to see Kristina during the filming break, right? He sleeps with her during the nights. This hasn't been going on for a few weeks, but only a few days.

If the spoilers are true, and Kristina leaves, leading to Dean leaving after her, because he 'loves' her, then that's even more mind games from him. Basically, Kristina has her heart broken by a manipulative f'boy, and it takes more than one day to figure that out for her, and for her to gain back her self worth, and to see, that he's not worth it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Did anyone else notice the few quick shots of Ben & DLo spending time together?

1) talking by the ocean/commenting on the Derek/Taylor drama

2) she joined him at the bar and he ordered a pineapple drink and teasingly said that he ordered that so she couldn't steal his drink (since she's allergic to pineapple) ... Wells joked that Ben was "playing coy" ... all before freakin Dean "stole her away" for another BSfest

3) they were part of the "couple" jump into the ocean at sunset that Kristina commented was cute (along with Adam/Raven and Robby/Amanda) (it looked like Kristina wanted to join them but Dean ignored her and was suddenly fascinated by the food on Diggy's plate, and Kristina ended up watching the sunset by herself)

I enjoyed those brief glimpses into their interaction and I do believe that was a sincere rose given on Ben's part. I wish we had gotten to see more of them spending time together but I guess that didn't reinforce the triangle storyline. :angryemotion It's a bummer that he will be leaving next cocktail party sad I wonder if he will talk with DLo about it beforehand and if so, will they even show it?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm very disappointed in how they handled the scandal. Both DM and Corinne's interviews didn't address one main thing  - why did the shutdown happen in the first place, who initiated it, what was their reasoning and what happened after? All they talked about is how it made THEM feel bad(which is understandable) but I got the feeling they mostly meant the media/commentators on how they got portrayed. But my impression was that a huge percentage of the coverage was actually respectful, media outlets basically reported on the few official statements we had and always said something to the effect of 'hopefully everyone is ok blah blah'. Sure there must have been some nasty comments, but my impression was people mainly just wanted to figure out what had happened. I feel like there was this huge elephant in the room that noone mentioned and all the talks they did on the subject were just pointless IMO. It's like if you have a murder case novel (just an example) but you never reveal who the killer is or why they did it  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 1f627

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:33 pm

summerdayze wrote:
At this point, I'm not so much questioning Danielle's actions/behavior, but Kristina's. Someone mentioned this earlier, that scene with Robby trying to steer Kristina away from the situation so that she doesn't have to see Dean-DLo going at it in the pool, but she refuses and stays there watching them, whilst crying her eyes out, feeling all dejected and angry at the same time. She also says they are sleeping with each other, yet the guy is seeking Danielle out at every other opportunity. And just when she tries to confront him about her feelings/situation, Dean tells her that he cares more about her feelings than his own, she believes it and is all putty again. Whether she sees it or not, she is enabling his behavior. It's frustrating to watch and I can't feel too sorry for her to be honest.
And it looks like Raven confronts her about it next week and tells her that she doesn't want to listen to the truth and K just throws another tantrum and says that Raven's not being her friend (I don't even like Raven, but she's absolutely being a good friend in that instance). As much as I like her, not too much sympathy for Kristina from me in this situation. He's treating her pretty badly, but it's only because she's letting him. He even said he knows Danielle won't ever feel as strongly for him as Kristina does, so he can jerk her around because he knows she'll hang around and wait. Grow a pair and tell him to f off, K! :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

It seems from this synopsis that Dean actually makes a decision and breaks up with Kristina, which prompts her to leave. Wow ... I wasn't expecting that. I thought from RS' spoilers that she got fed up, ended things herself and then walked. :drama

And if he actually goes from finally breaking up with Kristina to declaring that he "loves" her at the end? God what a freakin flip flopper ... I cannot believe he was my fav going into Rachel's season.

Meanwhile, one mixed up dude is still grappling with a decision of a very different sort. When his pool buddy tells him that she would walk if he accepted a rose from her competitor, he decides that it’s time to end things with one of the bachelorettes, who doesn’t receive the news very well.

Seeking sympathy from a friend, who instead tells her the truth that she doesn’t want to hear, the dumped dame explodes and storms off to the bar, where everybody’s new favorite bartender asks her, “Why are you fighting for someone who’s not fighting for you?” After having the sense slapped into her, she now knows what she must do.
Source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:10 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:They could always ring up One f Jef.  HE would love to do it. giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling

I will definitely watch Jef, rather than Luke, Wells and Robby. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:32 am

yana_bach wrote:I'm very disappointed in how they handled the scandal. Both DM and Corinne's interviews didn't address one main thing  - why did the shutdown happen in the first place, who initiated it, what was their reasoning and what happened after? All they talked about is how it made THEM feel bad(which is understandable) but I got the feeling they mostly meant the media/commentators on how they got portrayed. But my impression was that a huge percentage of the coverage was actually respectful, media outlets basically reported on the few official statements we had and always said something to the effect of 'hopefully everyone is ok blah blah'. Sure there must have been some nasty comments, but my impression was people mainly just wanted to figure out what had happened. I feel like there was this huge elephant in the room that noone mentioned and all the talks they did on the subject were just pointless IMO. It's like if you have a murder case novel (just an example) but you never reveal who the killer is or why they did it  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 1f627

This is all speculation on my part, but I suspect that Corinne's "minder" (assuming they each have a staffer who keeps an eye on them at all times) realized upon interacting with her after the pool incident with Demario that, despite her seemingly willing (even aggressive) and cognizant state during their hookup, she was actually pretty out of it due to the meds/alcohol combo. Said staffer got nervous about what just happened and the potential legal ramifications, went to producers with her "findings", and the plug got pulled. The situation got exacerbated not so much by the media coverage IMO, but by a combination of factors. One was, sad to say, race. Another was because Corinne's family hired a lawyer (perhaps because she couldn't, or didn't want to, remember what happened or what she herself did, and it was easier to allow herself to be viewed as the "victim" by her family, and not take any responsibility for her own foolishness), which gave some in the public the impression that some "crime" must have taken place against her, and because of (IMO) traditional standard notions about sex/race, Demario must have been the perpetrator. Until all those investigating came to the same conclusion that nobody forced anybody to do anything, the rumors, accusations and shaming were flying in both directions.

And no surprise that they all talked only about their "feelings". If you're not overly self -involved, you don't go on these shows in the first place. :yes:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:50 am

I just finished the show although not sure it was worth the bother, especially the post-show part with Corinne, Jasmine, etc.

It's too bad that there's a triangle with Christen, Jack, and Jonathan. I was hoping that Jack had found someone for him but not sure now since she likes Jonathan also. I don't pay attention to the spoilers so have no idea what happens.

I'm shocked that I'm also liking Robby more on BIP. He seems nicer now than I had thought although he still has a rep to overcome as far as I'm concerned.

Dean is not coming across well so nothing has changed. Kristina gets my sympathy to a point but it's so clear that he has a thing for DLo so she should move on for her own sake. DLo should dump him also imo. Let the twins have him. laugh out loud

Jasmine is annoying but had a point. Matt should have known he'd have to be blunt with her and I think he wimped out. She was mad at the wrong person, imo.

Corinne didn't get my sympathies at all. I don't know if I buy her story about the meds. Anyone should know to check to see if they can drink while on anything. I think she's trying to save face and be the victim she's trying to portray. If she really does have a show I won't be watching.

The previews seemed a bit of a mess so just a continuation of the whole season. What's the deal with the twin (?) yelling at Jack? If they filmed the finale last night how did they get clips on Tuesday's show?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:11 am

Tis' is too much laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840476/Corinne-Olympios-DeMario-Jackson-share-kiss.html
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 43BD5F5B00000578-4840476-image-a-14_1504186967437
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001