SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm

^^^^ O M G. What. Is. That?! Dumpster fire. Everywhere. Wow. Lmfaooooooo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:59 pm

IDK. To me it's sad. No good will end up coming of this with her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Well, clearly she has learned nothing....and she still looks drunk. DeMario run....far and fast...if you know what's good for you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Doesn't she have a new reality show in the works? This combo of peeps and elements... None of this is going to end well, I don't feel like.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Doesn't she have a new reality show in the works? This combo of peeps and elements... None of this is going to end well, I don't feel like.

I would have hoped that after this mess, any thought of that would have gone out the window. Where are her parents in all of this? They are enabling all of this if they are supporting her financially. If they are stupid enough to put this train wreck on tv then all parties deserve anything that comes their way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm

@Sprite
I would have hoped that after this mess, any thought of that would have gone out the window. Where are her parents in all of this? They are enabling all of this if they are supporting her financially. If they are stupid enough to put this train wreck on tv then all parties deserve anything that comes their way.

This entire situation disturbs me as a parent on so many levels.
Too often as parents we hear about another tragic loss of someone in this age demographic dying due to some kind of accidental overdose, whacked out behavior or
some kind of stupidity that could have been avoided. No parent wants this. No parent. It's their worst nightmare. Yet as a parent, there is only so much we can do. Tough love. Cut off financial support. Join support groups and seek professional help in how to deal with this. I don't know what the answer is, but there has to be something other than this.
The one thing not to do is to support her crazy behavior.
Ask any parent who has lost a child what they would do. It's such a hard call. My heart goes out to this family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 pm

ElonM wrote:Tis' is too much laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840476/Corinne-Olympios-DeMario-Jackson-share-kiss.html
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 43BD5F5B00000578-4840476-image-a-14_1504186967437

Geez, they just never learn do they? bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 623245435 duh

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:17 am

Run, DeMario, run! Away from, and not with, Corinne.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:23 am

They're both idiots of the highest order.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:02 am

I just watched the episode on line where Danielle was saying goodbye to Wells with poor sound quality. They made a pact and shook hands about something ? in 5 years. Did anyone catch what was said?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite

This entire situation disturbs me as a parent on so many levels.  
Too often as parents we hear about another tragic loss of someone in this age demographic dying due to some kind of accidental overdose, whacked out behavior or
some kind of stupidity that could have been avoided. No parent wants this. No parent. It's their worst nightmare. Yet as a parent,  there is only so much we can do. Tough love. Cut off financial support. Join support groups and seek professional help in how to deal with this. I don't know what the answer is, but there has to be something other than this.
The one thing not to do is to support her crazy behavior.
Ask any parent who has lost a child what they would do. It's such a hard call. My heart goes out to this family.

In BIP interview, when Corrine said she started taking a new medication after Bachelor filming ended and that medication took a month to build up in system...well, my mind went immediately to psychiatric medications. While I have no way of knowing what med she is taking, many psych meds take 6 weeks or more to produce the intended physiologic results, however, their drug-drug or drug- alcohol interaction potential begins on day 1. This is a very important thing for everyone to be aware of. This info may or may not apply to Corrine, but I felt it was important enough to remind people of it.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:30 am

@Sprite demario stays in mess...I dont feel bad for him from here on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001