SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:08 am

At this point, I think the less D'Lo and Kristina say publicly the better. There have been tons of contestants who were treated shabbily after their stint on this show, (don't contestants ever consider that it could be them next?) and it usually doesn't do any good to try to defend themselves. Usually, it just adds fuel to the fire. all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 am

It would probably be best if someone tarred and feathered Dean. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 am

JMO -- I wish that I were a little less cynical about this show and some of the contestants than I am. Personally, I think several of these guys like Dean, Robby and Wells were hoping that they would be picked to be the Bachelor and were trying to either appear to not be a cheater or like they weren't wanting to commit to the women there. Although, I also don't think that they are ready to commit at all--they just wanted the gig. I am sure there were several of the guys from BIP who were disappointed that they were passed over. Some of them got better edits than others.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:44 am

@suzq I must be slipping because I hadn't thought of that, and I bet you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 am

Aria wrote:
teamkristina wrote:i can not deal with the amount of arrogance stuck upness (idc if thats not a word) d low presented in her latest post. She is attention hungry by posting that vile picture of her and f boy dean. And i never attacked her for wanting to have fun but she's having fun at the expense of another womans tears. I would never want to be a reason for the feelings kristina felt and no it takes two to tango and dean is more to blame. but still if i was in d lows position i wouldnt selfishly give myself a pass for hurting somebody else because theres something called respect and kindness and decency to my friend. I know dean is at fault but still her post is very stuck up its like "i cant help it im so perfect and everyones jealous of me!" You brought your own car? Well Kristina survived a russian orphanage. so please. All of this is JMO so please don't delete this.

How is it a vile picture? They're just kissing. It's surely less vile that watching Kristina give Dean a handjob on camera.

And how is she having fun at the expense of another woman's tears? Do you really think that if she was out of the picture (like she is now) that Dean would become this perfect gentleman and enter into a monogamous, committed relationship with Kristina? No, he'd find the next hot half-Asian girl willing to sleep with him. And would keep Kristina around for his ego and image, while having fun with her. DLo said that she's had some really tough moments. Is Kristina to blame for her tears? That's just silly. She's a single woman, other contestants have said that it was Dean that would constantly pursue her, she and Kristina were never friends, and Kristina never told DLo to stay away. DLo is the only people with any amount of self-respect and integrity in this situation. Kristina will continue to say "how high?" when Dean tells her to jump whereas DLo was smart enough to see who he was and get out of that situation. Also, DLo's whole post was about how everyone DOESN'T love her. She's being sl*t-shamed and being treated like the mistress on Ellen, whereas Kristina gets treated like the heroine.

I'm not even a DLo fan, but the reaction to her and Kristina is ridiculous, IMO.

Aria, Couldn't agree more - free DLo - I'm so over the self-serving victim willing to do it all again, poor poor Kristina. Surprise! It's quite painful to be a fool. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:35 am

Come on now...Just because Dean's an azz doesn't mean DLo is off the hook for stepping into an already formed relationship. Everyone has to take responsibility for his own actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 am

yana_bach wrote:Come on now...Just because Dean's an azz doesn't mean DLo is off the hook for stepping into an already formed relationship. Everyone has to take responsibility for his own actions.

How was it an already formed relationship?! Dean was telling Kristina to go on other dates. DLo was always super upfront and told Kristina she was interested in Dean the moment she walked in. If Kristina had any problems with it, she should have said so right and there. Instead, she actually downplayed the date by saying "hmmm, it was fine". You can't expect someone to read your mind. She asked Ben Z, who said that they went on a date, but weren't as serious as Derek/Taylor. And then she asked Dean, who said he and Kristina were taking a step back. And you can't expect a single guy and a single girl to stay away from each other just because you hung out with him. He's not your property. If DLo and Kristina were BFFs, yes, it's bad. If Kristina had already told DLo to stay away, yes it's bad. If Dean was fully committed to Kristina until DLo walked in and home wrecked that relationship, yes, it's bad. None of that happened. Dean/Kristina were never a Derek/Taylor type of thing.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 am

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:28 am

@Bkay. I really wish that I felt more of the contestants were there "for the right reasons" -- I love a good love story. I just know that a lot of the contestants go on BIP (and any Bachelor franchise show) to keep themselves relevant and build their brand--not to find love. I just think that Dean, Wells, Robby had all thought they had a shot at being the new Bachelor (i.e. been approached about it) and wanted to keep themselves in the running. I'm not sure if it ended up being worth it for them. Hope Wells didn't screw up a long time friendship with Danielle M. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Aria wrote:How is it a vile picture? They're just kissing. It's surely less vile that watching Kristina give Dean a handjob on camera.

And how is she having fun at the expense of another woman's tears? Do you really think that if she was out of the picture (like she is now) that Dean would become this perfect gentleman and enter into a monogamous, committed relationship with Kristina? No, he'd find the next hot half-Asian girl willing to sleep with him. And would keep Kristina around for his ego and image, while having fun with her. DLo said that she's had some really tough moments. Is Kristina to blame for her tears? That's just silly. She's a single woman, other contestants have said that it was Dean that would constantly pursue her, she and Kristina were never friends, and Kristina never told DLo to stay away. DLo is the only people with any amount of self-respect and integrity in this situation. Kristina will continue to say "how high?" when Dean tells her to jump whereas DLo was smart enough to see who he was and get out of that situation. Also, DLo's whole post was about how everyone DOESN'T love her. She's being sl*t-shamed and being treated like the mistress on Ellen, whereas Kristina gets treated like the heroine.

I'm not even a DLo fan, but the reaction to her and Kristina is ridiculous, IMO.

AGREED!! I'm so glad she said something. She's been so poised and mature in all of this, it makes it seem like she wasn't affected at all, whereas she actually probably also thought she had a real relationship with Dean, only to have to see that be completely washed over in the edit and in all the commentary post-show. Everyone is fawning over poor victim Kristina and sl*t-shaming the evil temptress that is DLo without whom KrisDeana would have sailed off to a HEA..... umm, no, Dean would still be an immature brat. It's disgusting. She's beautiful, yes, but she's never come across as conceited or entitled or manipulative in any way. I was never a fan of her on Nick's season, but she's been very patient and Dean has failed to stand up for her in any way against all the internet bashing and I just feel so bad, she really got the short end of the stick here.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm not a fan of anyone, however, I don't blame DLo for posting that when Dean posted the very same thing, by posting a  picture of him and Kristina kissing. He played both of them and should have, maybe he did, discuss with both of them where he was coming from or why he did what he did. But he chose to post a public pic of him and Kristina leaving DLo out of the equation.

If she was being led on by Dean, how was she to know what he was telling Kristina. He chose to hang out with her, of course she's going to see where it goes.

IMO DLo was in the same situation as Kristina, so IMO neither one should get more sympathy or blamed for anything.

If anything, if Kristina was so into Dean, and he told her to date others, and was spending time with DLo, she should have left right away if she didn't see any others that interested her. She stuck around, and it only go worse for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:43 pm

i keep hearing that dean and kristina are trying to rekindle things. i hope this isn't true at all imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001