SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by North Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 pm

allykat wrote:@bluwavz

That just made me like DLo even more. I wasn't a huge fan of hers on Nick's season because she seemed too 'affected' to me. I've been #TeamDLo in this love triangle though. And this is why. She comes across more mature and reasoned than these other fools. JMO.

Add me to #TeamDLo as well. She was the only adult in this scenario and has gotten very little credit for her maturity and calmness - IMO. And she was articulate about her feelings and expectations on the show and in this post. Kristina and Dean could take a lesson.

Not to cut Dean any slack - I'm not a fan, at all - but his BIP behavior would be welcomed on The Bachelor IMO. On the Bachelor/ette, the lead simultaneously dates, hooks-up with and pursues relationships with multiple people. That's the premise of the show. But on BIP, it's the exact opposite, the contestants date one-on-one until new fish are introduced that challenge the newly established relationships. That's where the angst comes in...when the new, faster models arrive and someone in a 3-day old relationship wants to trade up or tryout a newer model. Remember when Nick joined late on Kaitlyn's season and Jaime & Becca on Ben's (and they were only hours late!).

I think BIP is done. At the very least, it needs a new format and I don't mean Wells as the activities director.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by missnana Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 pm

why the picture of her making out with dean though Suspect ? bitch bye Rolling Eyes IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:01 pm

@missnana i don't understand that either.. they didn't end up together yet she posts a picture of them kissing. like she's hoping they rekindle or something. dizzy Rolling Eyes Never liked her. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 21480080_248866085636191_3884037314883616768_n
daniellellombard I've always been criticized and ridiculed for my looks. Making me work ten times harder to prove that my success comes from my ethics and not my physical appearance. I've held several jobs at once, bought my first car when I was 17, and opened my first business at 23 years old. It's heartbreaking and disappointing to see how my relationship was depicted as something only surface level. Dean and I's connection was so much deeper. Call us kindred spirits or free souls...our outlook on life and love was similar (or so I thought). However, just because I am looking for someone to "have fun with", explore the world, and try new things, does not mean that I don't want monogamy. Marriage is something that will happen when the right person comes into my life but I am not placing a time restraint on that. We have a tendency to become defensive when we see someone physically in pain, but just because they never showed me crying or being upset doesn't mean that I wasn't. This show was one of the most challenging, emotionally trying experiences I have endured. Looking back, I never spoke negatively about anyone else. I never told Dean how he should feel or who he should choose. I wouldn't change anything, all I can do is learn from it and move forward. There are so many other things that we can be investing our time and energy into - things that can improve and change the world. So please be respectful to everyone Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 2764 Spread more love, less hate.
Source
Go,  DLo! Stick up for yourself and show the receipts clapping! beatingheart
...especially since Fboy Extraordinaire Deanie Babies only bothered to post an IG apology to "America's Sweetheart", Poor Victim Kristina and has completely ignored how crappy he was to DLo as well... and PVK has continued even on the AfterShow to blame DLo as well as sl*t-shamed her on the show itself. She has to speak up for herself and TBH I'm not mad at the "shock value" of the photo. Why should she give an eff what others think of the photo when none of them appeared to give a crap about her? Why should she care what SM "haters", some of whom have resorted to racist insults (all documented on Reddit) think?

Some BachNation "Likers":

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Photo_13
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Photo_12

(my screenshots of "likes" from:Source)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't fault Danielle. Dean is the one at fault. But yea, the pic of them kissing is awkward. They are not together. It's a little embarrassing for her to write how great her connection with Dean was, when he has not said much about her in that way. I don't think she showed no emotion of the situation. The only day she seemed totally cool and fun, was the first one. After that she was more quiet and seemed annoyed with Dean and the situation. It's funny to me how she blames viewers or fans for acting like their connection was surface level, when honestly the one showing that, is Dean. Dean hasn't said anything about her, only about Kristina, being in love with her etc. Ugh it's such a weird situation. But posting a pic of kissing your ex, who keeps talking about another girl, looks desperate. jmo. She should just move on completely.

But Kristina looks a little desperate too, saying she would give Dean another chance. She's given him so many chances. Get over it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ok I thought Christen was being a total B, when she acted like she didn't like Jack at all. Like wow, pretty harsh. She thinks she's too good for him? He seemed super confused and thought she liked him, but she acted like they were just "acquaintances" it was super weird. Don't like her.

Jack Stone didn't notice that she was literally laughing in his face. I would have gotten up and walked away as soon as she started laughing and playing that game of semantics to distance herself. I'd say Jack Stone is still coming out ahead. Because I wouldn't want to be with someone who would laugh in my face if I suggested we leave together.

*Everyone above is my opinion.*
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Jack Stone has crept up my list of favorite bachelors. (Currently of one because I don't have the energy to think of the others.) He's such a stud without the air. (Or at least, from what I've seen this season.) He's visiting with Caila in New York, per her IG story. (Sorry. I don't know how to bring it over.) So adorable.

I have to quit this Jack Stone obsession soon.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last line)

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

I admit I was disappointed in how Christen treated Jack, not that she didn't leave as his gf but she could have been a lot nicer about it. I still like her but think that Jack came out looking better imo. I doubt he'll have too much trouble finding love if that's what he's looking for.

I'm not team anyone. I like both Kristina and DLo. I'm giving Kristina some slack just because she does seem to really care for Dean and was hurt but she has to know that it's time to move on. DLo had the right attitude from the start, imo. I hate that she's getting treated badly on SM. She did nothing wrong based on the format of the show. Dean should just do what he wants to do and date casually. He's nowhere near wanting to get serious. All JMO.

I don't see Wells as being ready to settle down either so think it's probably better for Danielle M to find someone else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 21577215_188342908373762_5070621523321028608_n
natalieshabtai
I can't believe we've already reached the end of summer
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7AK5rDoGz/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 pm

i can not deal with the amount of arrogance stuck upness (idc if thats not a word) d low presented in her latest post. She is attention hungry by posting that vile picture of her and f boy dean. And i never attacked her for wanting to have fun but she's having fun at the expense of another womans tears. I would never want to be a reason for the feelings kristina felt and no it takes two to tango and dean is more to blame. but still if i was in d lows position i wouldnt selfishly give myself a pass for hurting somebody else because theres something called respect and kindness and decency to my friend. I know dean is at fault but still her post is very stuck up its like "i cant help it im so perfect and everyones jealous of me!" You brought your own car? Well Kristina survived a russian orphanage. so please. All of this is JMO so please don't delete this.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm

@Linds911 Forgot to say Happy Birthday! :frommeto

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 am

teamkristina wrote:i can not deal with the amount of arrogance stuck upness (idc if thats not a word) d low presented in her latest post. She is attention hungry by posting that vile picture of her and f boy dean. And i never attacked her for wanting to have fun but she's having fun at the expense of another womans tears. I would never want to be a reason for the feelings kristina felt and no it takes two to tango and dean is more to blame. but still if i was in d lows position i wouldnt selfishly give myself a pass for hurting somebody else because theres something called respect and kindness and decency to my friend. I know dean is at fault but still her post is very stuck up its like "i cant help it im so perfect and everyones jealous of me!" You brought your own car? Well Kristina survived a russian orphanage. so please. All of this is JMO so please don't delete this.

How is it a vile picture? They're just kissing. It's surely less vile that watching Kristina give Dean a handjob on camera.

And how is she having fun at the expense of another woman's tears? Do you really think that if she was out of the picture (like she is now) that Dean would become this perfect gentleman and enter into a monogamous, committed relationship with Kristina? No, he'd find the next hot half-Asian girl willing to sleep with him. And would keep Kristina around for his ego and image, while having fun with her. DLo said that she's had some really tough moments. Is Kristina to blame for her tears? That's just silly. She's a single woman, other contestants have said that it was Dean that would constantly pursue her, she and Kristina were never friends, and Kristina never told DLo to stay away. DLo is the only people with any amount of self-respect and integrity in this situation. Kristina will continue to say "how high?" when Dean tells her to jump whereas DLo was smart enough to see who he was and get out of that situation. Also, DLo's whole post was about how everyone DOESN'T love her. She's being sl*t-shamed and being treated like the mistress on Ellen, whereas Kristina gets treated like the heroine.

I'm not even a DLo fan, but the reaction to her and Kristina is ridiculous, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001