SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by everglow Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 pm

The Rico Suave story. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f602 One spit take wasn't enough. One bark of a laugh wasn't enough either. That story + your eyes. Make it happen if you haven't already. laugh out loud

Honestly, like #RnB, my car is my arena while I'm driving; the closed confines of my car is where my singing is magically in tune and I can sing at the top of my lungs without a care. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f605 And if there are others along for the ride, we are full-on performing our parts and it's even more of a blast.

I think Rachel and Bryan are well on their way to getting "smile headaches" from all the smiling they're been doing, from all the loads of fun they've been having together. They not only know the words to the same boppity bops, they also seem to mesh sO WELL. They seem to complement each other in like every possible way.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Thanks so much to all of you for posting everything!

I seriously cannot with how adorbs they are.

1. Lol at Bryan's hand finding its way to her leg-- while he's driving-- even if it means having to reach over a console and all else. Don't try him, y'all. He's keeping his hand on her leg or butt and nothing's going to stop him. Lol.

I give him even more props now for how considerate he was of all the other guys all season when they were around them, because it's clear he truly had to make a very concerted effort not to put his hands on her in any way that might be considered possessive or affectionate. Because it's truly his default setting about her. We can think of so many times he'd look back to make sure they were out of the line of sight of other people-- and I gave him credit then-- before I realized just how much her body was like a magnet to him and just how difficult that TRULY was. Lol.

2. No, but really. Her rock. It's so easy to see how she's got one of the most expensive rings in the history of the franchise. That thing is incredible. Every time we see it up close, I'm in awe.

3. To those asking about her car type. Volvo, I believe.

4. You guys, they're that couple. She feeds him. Come on now. That story is the cutest. They are such a good match. They legit take care of each other and are so complementary as a pair.

5. They are so darn fun. And I love that they are taking things in stride, aren't too cool for school, and are totally willing to poke fun of some of the incorrect snap judgments peeps have.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 pm

You're welcome everyone. I don't constantly check IG stories, so if there are new ones, and you can't bring them over, just post here and I'll bring it over if someone else hasn't. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm

I just LOVE them... laugh out loud They are like wine or chocolate and get better with time. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Rachel can't stop smiling. And Bryan's face whilst she plays "what a man" in the background. Could he be anymore charming?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a man what a man what a man

Check out the hand placement. (I've been watching that hand all season! laugh out loud)

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17744691_450874951964817_8395172492439715840_n.mp4

therachlindsay IG Stories

:yes: that hand lives on Rachel 's body lolpanda
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Hahah theses two are definitely #livingtheirbestlife..

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 am

Hi everyone  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f60a I've been lurking for way too long on this forum laugh out loud. Excited to finally post! Rachel and Bryan are IMO the best couple ever. They really are a perfect match like Bryan has been saying all season. It's so nice to find a positive place like this online where we can enjoy watching their love grow. I can't wait to see what R+B have planned for their weekend in Miami!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 am

@bachfan218 welcomeyall

Last week in their interview, I admire Bryan's strength and maturity. I can easily see how he's her rick.
This week, they show their goofy side. They have so much fun together. I can see how he's her homie.
They are so adorable. Can't wait to see their engagement party in Miami. I wonder how Bryan managed to put a party together since he obviously couldn't tell others he's engaged.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 am

I can't wait for Rachel to meet Pauldine. Based on following her on SM, I am quite a fan laugh out loud. She's such a straight shooter, even more so than Rachel.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 am

Olga wants them babies and she wants them now laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryans-mom-is-pressuring-us-for-babies-w498190

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:03 am

^LOL oh Olga laugh out loud She sounds so excited and eager.

And Rachel said Winter 2017 OR 2018? Is that a misprint and she meant 2019? I mean, I know these two are charging full speed ahead but can you imagine a wedding in 4 months? laugh out loud

Welcomeparty! new R&B fans! I always love seeing more people here Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach