SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 am

teambigrach wrote:Olga wants them babies and she wants them now laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryans-mom-is-pressuring-us-for-babies-w498190

Olga will be an amazing grandma. So much love and joy. And look at her track record for raising exceptional children. You can't go wrong with Olga, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:31 am

TheWrongReasons wrote: ^LOL oh Olga laugh out loud She sounds so excited and eager.

And Rachel said Winter 2017 OR 2018? Is that a misprint and she meant 2019? I mean, I know these two are charging full speed ahead but can you imagine a wedding in 4 months? laugh out loud

Welcomeparty! new R&B fans! I always love seeing more people here Smiley

End 2018, early 2019
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 am

@bachfan218 welcomebanner I hope you enjoy your time here. Yeah, that has to be a typo as far as the wedding plans. I think Rachel and Pauldine are going to be great friends. They are alike in that if you talk badly about Bryan, they are not having it. I'm excited to see the Miami engagement party. I imagine Brachel will go to Miami today or tomorrow.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 am

Welcome @bachfan218!

Aww, Olga. She's ready for the mini-mes already?! Bless ha. She truly is supportive of them, huh? Nobody is hoping their kid starts having children with someone unless they are all the way on board, because the minute Rachel has a little Abasolo-- that's a lock-- she'll always be family. That plus the facetiming, etc.? Cute.

It makes me wonder... even if they do go to L.A. for any period of time, if they won't wind up right back in Dallas or Miami. Soon-- like in two to three years.

Do we really believe they're going to start having children and be across the country from both of their family units? And they have such huge family units, at that. Family units who will want to be involved and help.

I get picking somewhere neutral, especially when they hadn't been re-introduced in to each other's families and weren't sure about the support either one was going to get and all else, and children def move away from home, but it looks like their families are QUICKLY jumping on board and being super supportive, they both have such well-paying jobs (both are six-figure earners), established roots, and huge support systems in these areas (everything you'd want for having kids)-- I do wonder if these hometown visits aren't also mini-tryouts to see if the other would be willing to compromise-- before they decide on LA.

Or maybe they love LA and are perfectly excited to have kids there-- Olga and Co. will just have to log those frequent flyer miles. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 am

@sdmom @TheWrongReasons Thank you!!  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f60a
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 am

@Bookworm85 @likeashipblown Thanks! I wish I joined sooner during the season but I'm still looking forward to following their journey post show. Also @likeashipblown I agree about where they're looking to move. I can't picture them in LA just yet... I wouldn't be surprised if they settled down in either of their hometowns.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:57 am

welcomebanner @bachfan218

I too am looking forward to the Miami bash. I'm sure they can throw a party in a short time frame. If it's anything like my family, we go from zero to 20 course meal in no time. Everyone prepares something, they help out and it's done. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that type of party. Family friends food, and of course dancing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomebanner @bachfan218

I too am looking forward to the Miami bash. I'm sure they can throw a party in a short time frame. If it's anything like my family, we go from zero to 20 course meal in no time. Everyone prepares something, they help out and it's done. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that type of party. Family friends food, and of course dancing!

Since Bryan is an only child not much help from siblings Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 3806527698 But I am sure Pauldine has been planning that since the show ended Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 2498057887

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

Welcome fellow newbie bachfan 218. handwave
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomebanner @bachfan218

Thank you! hi Definitely. Based on the support we've seen from Bryan's friends and family on social media, I can imagine the celebration will be pretty epic. I can't wait to witness it through their Instagram stories laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 am

@quietbreezes24 Welcome! handwave
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Love the pictures! Love the Rico Suave video! Love this couple!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach