SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you! I noticed Bryan's Dad laughing out loud in the glass reflection (re: picture of B's mum and R)

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by makeover Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I truly am amazed at how beautiful Olga looks physically. I rarely will comment on a cast's parent's physical appearance because I am of same age and am sensitive, but this woman looks so much younger and I am in awe.
I find Olga adorable. She's tiny and cute. Bryan looks great at 37 too and they have good genes.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Thank you everyone for posting all of the goodies.

So many thoughts but just a few for now.

1. If it's a day ending in "y" Bryan and Rachel will probably be color-coordinated, because heaven forbid they leave home in clashing color schemes as far as their wardrobe is concerned. They are so in sync. I love them.

2. They are such a stunning couple. Yowza. Like, they are gorgeous. That Miami pic is just... And they aren't even trying! They're not dressed up or anything. Bryan's legit sweaty from the heat and they look like a million bucks. They are an embarrassment of riches together.

3. Not shocked to see Rachel getting along like none other with Olga. Despite the edit, we were given a lot of signs this would be the case.

a. Rachel's an overachiever and she said on loop during the season that she wanted his family to like her and accept her and she made it clear she was going to do everything in her power to make that happen. And when she sets her mind to something?

I mean... Marquette Law School altered course curriculum because Rachel's passion and intelligence basically made it necessary. She showed up and SLAYED and legit got a course changed! We've all read about that, right? She's not a joke if she's dialed in to something.

Did we really think she was going to fail at THIS? The most important thing to her in life now is Bryan. Nah, she so wants them to accept and love her. She's going to make it hard for them not to, imo.

b. Rachel's already doing the most. Facetiming with Olga. Refuting Bryan when he says his mom can't have input and making it clear his mom can have input. Defending Olga across the land and going on about how alike they are (which, really, yes, firecrackers and full of energy, that are a lot to handle, but really deep down just super sensitive, loving, nurturing women).

c. We knew the minute Olga was asking Rach for them grandkids right now? Rachel and Olga would be just fine. Olga would be trying to stop babies at all costs if she wasn't feeling Rachel.

d. Bryan gave Rachel the playbook to Olga. "As long as you love me..." "As long as he's happy..." Bryan seems pretty darned over the moon. And it's obvious that Rachel is head over heels in love with this man. She has continued to change up her game when it comes to him from taking his name outright now to being his personal public defender. And all of Rachel's family is going on in her comments about how obvi it is they're in love and how they can see it on her face and in her eyes. Same thing Olga said about Rachel's eyes their first meeting. People can tell Bryan snatched her heart right up. So Rachel's good, his mama can tell, I'm sure. If Rachel's family is saying she's obvi? She's obvi. And lbr, we all saw her melt in to a puddle when he told her he loved her-- if she's walking around with expressions like that? WELL. Olga and the rest of humanity know she's for real about her son. Lol.

4. I find it interesting that the producers/people affiliated with this show continue to throw them so much genuine love and support in their comments. I think it's telling about how beloved they really are among that circle. It makes me happy for them. Elan, Natalie, etc. Especially given we know if the Bachelor franchise high-ups don't feel you, they'll move quick to shade you and start leaking reckless ish to the press or at the least pretend you don't exist. Lulz.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:19 am

@likeashipblown great post! There's just so much to love about this couple, but my favorite is how much joy there is between them. They're playful and compatible and it really does seem like it's so easy for each of them to love the other.

Rewatching some interviews from last week and I am so impressed by both of them post-show. It's like they can poke fun at people thinking Bryan is a player or that his mom is crazy, they can handle people saying Bryan was her second choice, because they know the truth, they know what they feel for each other, and the rest doesn't matter. (Bryan rolling his eyes and even laughing during the interview with Ryan Seacrest! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXXYW3OiAfI&t=78s)

I also just caught up on the Mohegan Sun interview and noticed that Bryan pulled his chair over closer to Rachel's at the beginning of the interview. Cuties.

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 am

A lucky fan met @thebryanabasolo and @therachlindsay tonight.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 20905396_163017390928404_1510210196054474752_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX61j4Nlp1r/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 am

@likeashipblown clapping! yes to all of that!

ET posted a video tonight about Rachel and Bryan's road trip to Houston and how adorable they are. I know we've all seen the clips at some point but I thought I'd share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99-ZcRp-I3Y
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:42 am

Like this picture of Rach!
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 20838450_1947130735570484_84234397552738304_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6AlOHFAfO/?taken-by=madisonguest
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:06 am

^Rachel is stunning in that pic.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:11 am

@Maddy That's a gorgeous pic of Rachel!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 20902429_347261699028630_7648435210475798528_n
bachelorinsider
How the newest of #BachelorCouples watches @BachelorinParadise. ⠀
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1T8KkjHfa/?taken-by=bachelorinsider
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 am

Maddy wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 20902429_347261699028630_7648435210475798528_n
bachelorinsider
How the newest of #BachelorCouples watches @BachelorinParadise. ⠀
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1T8KkjHfa/?taken-by=bachelorinsider

How cute are they? Jumping hearts

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 15233956_129455581007702_2031362446874116096_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU4Mzc3MjQ5Mjk4MDE0NDU5NQ%3D%3D

AwW! They're both smiling smiles that light up their whole faces and that could probably light up all of Miami.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 263a

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach