SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 am

Do they color coordinate there outfits? So cute!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:15 am

@jalkire yes they are matchy matchy again! We've seen that a few times now.

It's a joy to come to this thread to see the updates and all the comments. You all prove that love makes everyone feel good! for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 am

@sarahg I agree so much. They really do seem to be truly happy. Genuinely happy. And it shines through in their eyes, in their faces, in their body language, in the way they give each other almost no personal space, the way they already talk for each other, finish sentences, are so comfortable, can tease each other, their chemistry, their matching clothes... They are that couple. I was rooting for them and never imagined they'd be this good and definitely not this soon. They are in sync in ways that some couples take years to reach.

I'll have to check that Mohegan Sun interview to catch that, I missed it. But it doesn't surprise me, nice catch by you. He did that in one of their dates during the season, too, right? Yeah, he likes to be right next to her. There's an intimacy with them that is incredible.

@bachfan218 Thanks so much for the ET clip. I love seeing the positive earned media.

jalkire wrote:Do they color coordinate there outfits? So cute!
They seriously do! So cute!

And I don't know if you guys watched/read a lot of the stuff from their Lord and Taylor visit, but they give each other input in to their clothing/style.

Bryan even said in one interview, paraphrasing, that he likes her to dress him or advise him, etc. I'll try to find it. But... It was the same interview where Rachel admitted she spends a lot of money shopping, she said she doesn't clothes shop a ton, but she has major sprees when she does shop and was all, "We'd like to stay together... He doesn't need to know how in I can go..." Talking about her spending/shopping damage. Lmfaooo. Bless Bryan. Life will not be boring.The fact that she's already warning that her spending can be a thing? "We'd like to stay together, so..." Lmfaooo. I love them.

But, yeah, it's definitely not a coincidence their fashion game is different post-show-- as in elevated-- imo. And I def don't think it's a coincidence that they match, imo. They clearly talking about everything. Everything. At least based on these interviews.

Edit: Here's one of the interviews that touches on some of what I was saying above about him being cool with her dressing him, giving each other advice, and her spending on clothes. Lol: http://people.com/style/bachelorette-rachel-bryan-fake-eyelashes-favorite-dresses/ (Also note she says she loved the gowns and those were her faves, but she's not a gown girl. Right. Keep telling yourself that, Rach.)

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Bryan must really be in love because he liked that orange and blue monstrosity. rofl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 pm

They were in the gym this morning according to Bryan's IG story.
Couples who work out together stay together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Get that form right boo!

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19004264_327699660986417_5198018838960013312_n.mp4

Rachel left me alone. laugh out loud

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18128535_502737213394710_8730650025698263040_n.mp4

Oh she's on the phone.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18979346_343637226092353_145000818922225664_n.mp4

thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 pm

She's got guns.

therachlindsay

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18129000_111375702877327_767615749349965824_n.mp4

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:09 pm

thank you all for all the positivity and for the uploading. Can somone direct me to the Mohegan Sun interview?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm

@zoe06 try this :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mohegansun/videos/?ref=page_internal

It's recorded on Aug 9, the fourth video on this list

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:15 pm

zoe06 wrote:thank you all for all the positivity and for the uploading.  Can somone direct me to the Mohegan Sun interview?

Thank you.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Thank you everyone for posting all of the goodies.

3. Not shocked to see Rachel getting along like none other with Olga. Despite the edit, we were given a lot of signs this would be the case.

a. Rachel's an overachiever and she said on loop during the season that she wanted his family to like her and accept her and she made it clear she was going to do everything in her power to make that happen. And when she sets her mind to something?

d. Bryan gave Rachel the playbook to Olga. "As long as you love me..." "As long as he's happy..." Bryan seems pretty darned over the moon. And it's obvious that Rachel is head over heels in love with this man. She has continued to change up her game when it comes to him from taking his name outright now to being his personal public defender. And all of Rachel's family is going on in her comments about how obvi it is they're in love and how they can see it on her face and in her eyes. Same thing Olga said about Rachel's eyes their first meeting. People can tell Bryan snatched her heart right up. So Rachel's good, his mama can tell, I'm sure. If Rachel's family is saying she's obvi? She's obvi. And lbr, we all saw her melt in to a puddle when he told her he loved her-- if she's walking around with expressions like that? WELL. Olga and the rest of humanity know she's for real about her son. Lol.
Great post overall. This reminds me of how stressed Rachel was during Bryan's HT. She really, really wanted the family to like her, Bryan's mom in particular. She was saying, "I just want her to like me, accept me, see in me what Bryan sees in me, what I see in Bryan." She even said to the cousin how she wants this to work so bad with Bryan. I only saw that kind of urgency during Bryan's HT. I hope we get some more pics with Bryan's family this weekend.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8zmSNHWeW/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

thebryanabasoloGrandma's approval is always important...of course she passed the test w/ flying colors
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach